Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Chime Attended 17 Events In Five Years – Investigation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chime Attended 17 Events In Five Years – Investigation (10178 Views)

Jonathan Govt Incurs N5trn Domestic Debt In Five Years / Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chime Attended 17 Events In Five Years – Investigation by outofthebox: 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2012
seanet01: If it has been Fashola, you bigots will have full the thread. Hypocrite!
i have said it several times. the problem igbo has with the yorubas is just inferiority complex.they quickly attack anything that has to do with Yoruba. They dont mind supporting other tribes cos they dont feel threatened by them.they claim to be industrious,yet they cant produce someone amongst the top 10 richest in Nigeria.
The few conversation i have had with them depicts illiteracy. They go to school but they are still living in the dark.
Bring an average Benin/Hausa man and tell him to choose a friend between Yoruba and Igbo. The few ones that are enlightened schooled in the west.
Re: Chime Attended 17 Events In Five Years – Investigation by Napolitano(m): 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
He was democratically voted into power. The people have a right to know about his state of health. Formerly, it was Yar Adua, now it is Chime. Democracy indeed!!!
Re: Chime Attended 17 Events In Five Years – Investigation by uceee(m): 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2012
It is my opinion that most of our executives attend too many functions. Fgs, they would achieve much more if they could sit in their office and actually work.
Re: Chime Attended 17 Events In Five Years – Investigation by free13: 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2012
geeez:

Just because your life is hopeless, your future bleak and your frustrations deep doesn't mean everyone is facing or will be facing the same pain you're permanently confined to. I love my life and I thank God for every second of it so grab a banger tongue

Why would you not like your criminal life? grin grin
That is the only life you have ever known. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Chime Attended 17 Events In Five Years – Investigation by free13: 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2012
uceee: It is my opinion that most of our executives attend too many functions. Fgs, they would achieve much more if they could sit in their office and actually work.

+1000
Well said.
Re: Chime Attended 17 Events In Five Years – Investigation by Buchianom(m): 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2012
He even tried to attend 11,a busy governor like him wldnt av time to deceive some ignorant citizens all in d name f attending public functions. He only attends when it matters most!
Re: Chime Attended 17 Events In Five Years – Investigation by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2012
GEJ got it right! ; newspapers are now d mouthpiece of d owners (mostly disgruntled politicians dat hav bn rendered irrelevant by d present govt)
Chime has performd well & is better than Fashola 1000 times ,cos wt d little he gets as allocation he has done wonders wtout imposing unnecessary taxes on hs ppl. My only problem wt him is dat he is too media shy to be a politician & ds accounts 4 his absence 4rm d pages of newspapers & t.v(wch am sure punch based their statistics on)
i pity d speaker(Eugene Odo) shld ds man come back sha.

1 Like

Re: Chime Attended 17 Events In Five Years – Investigation by tayeola24yahoo: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
the_ripper: Nna ehn, ndi Yoruba a. Unu gisi ke. Hw many tins gbenga daniel and oyinlola do , shebi over agility b dey worry dem? Dese elephant grass and gure pple should go and sleep jare. Ndi apari .
I don't like to talk about tribes,but you made me delve into it!(1)You feed on yoruba land still you castigate us,how many of our people in ur land casting ur people?you people don't ve fear of God dats if you even know d God.I use to say it Nigeria wil not be great until we iron some certain issues like tribalism and common voice and so.
Re: Chime Attended 17 Events In Five Years – Investigation by spyder880(m): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
Silent but very effective way of delivering leadership service by being less visible but more action oriented.

We love you Sullivan Nwa Chime.
Re: Chime Attended 17 Events In Five Years – Investigation by spyder880(m): 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
Is there any governor in Nigeria more handsome than Iheanacho Chime?
Re: Chime Attended 17 Events In Five Years – Investigation by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2012
spyder880: Is there any governor in Nigeria more handsome than Iheanacho Chime?
governors of katsina, cross river, imo, rivers, bauchi and sokoto state.
Re: Chime Attended 17 Events In Five Years – Investigation by zumbigbo(m): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
Leave my my Udi brethren alone. Only African man has perfected the art of leadership from a hospital bed, with drips and catheters pumping through the cadaver/body.
Re: Chime Attended 17 Events In Five Years – Investigation by zumbigbo(m): 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2012
The few conversation i have had with them depicts illiteracy.

Like minds think alike. Perhaps you should find 'betta pesin' to construct a profound, prosaic conversation with. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Chime Attended 17 Events In Five Years – Investigation by vanbonattel: 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
zumbigbo: Leave my my Udi brethren alone. Only African man has perfected the art of leadership from a hospital bed, with drips and catheters pumping through the cadaver/body.

At the speed with which projects are going on down there, other governors should be caught and forcefully injected with whatever illness that the governor is suffering from, maybe a certain illness will have GOOD GOVERNANCE as its main symptom.
Re: Chime Attended 17 Events In Five Years – Investigation by vanbonattel: 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2012
zumbigbo: The few conversation i have had with them depicts illiteracy.

Like minds think alike. Perhaps you should find 'betta pesin' to construct a profound, prosaic conversation with. tongue tongue tongue

Is anything eating you up dearie?
Re: Chime Attended 17 Events In Five Years – Investigation by chino11(m): 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
petrov 10: dont worry we still have rochas.....

Tufikwa..which roachas, is that a name of a person or a place..

FYI: we have decent people to present in 2015 and not some talkative..
Re: Chime Attended 17 Events In Five Years – Investigation by igboboy1(m): 12:30am On Dec 27, 2012
tayeola24@yahoo:
I don't like to talk about tribes,but you made me delve into it!(1)You feed on yoruba land still you castigate us,how many of our people in ur land casting ur people?you people don't ve fear of God dats if you even know d God.I use to say it Nigeria wil not be great until we iron some certain issues like tribalism and common voice and so.

nna sharap there...you bring God and tribalism all in the same post...

so everybod feed on Yoruba land now?
So na only you/Yoruba people know God now?

biko stop this holier than thou attitude and be like me a FULL BLOWN ETHNIC OGA
Re: Chime Attended 17 Events In Five Years – Investigation by igboboy1(m): 12:31am On Dec 27, 2012
chino11:

Tufikwa..which roachas, is that a name of a person or a place..

FYI: we have decent people to present in 2015 and not some talkative..

onye anamabra abiakwala ozo...kam ga zoe owem
Re: Chime Attended 17 Events In Five Years – Investigation by eaglechild: 12:45am On Dec 27, 2012
spyder880: Silent but very effective way of delivering leadership service by being less visible but more action oriented.

We love you Sullivan Nwa Chime.
What do u have to sat about the present sanitary condition of Enugu metropolis, cause i strongly belive it is linked to the absence of the governor.
Re: Chime Attended 17 Events In Five Years – Investigation by ambroseagu: 10:29am On Dec 29, 2012
Ebeano Operatives are Spreading Lies about Gov Chime and His Aides

"Chime attended 17 events in five years" by Ozioma Ubabukoh

"...a content analysis of newspapers reports of Enugu State Governor Sullivan
Chime's programmes and activities since he became governor on May 29, 2007, on
Tuesday showed that he had attended only 17 events out of a possible 111
physically..."

- OZIOMA UBABUKOH, PUNCH NEWSPAPER in the article entitled "Chime attended 17
events in five years" Investigation - December 26, 2012.
http://www.punchng.com/news/chime-attended-17-events-in-five-years-investigation\
\
/

------------

Folks,

Wow! What a lie !!!

First and foremost, look again and remember well the name of the concoctor of
this malicious, stupendous and stupid LIE. His name is OZIOMA UBABUKOH . He is a
correspondent for the PUNCH newspaper. This man is the latest FULANI DAGGER
which the ebeano criminal organization is currently using to take savage stabs
at Gov Sullivan Chime. This is the same Ozioma Ubabukoh who concocted and widely
disseminated the falsehood that Gov Chime had died in India. This was the same
man who claimed that he had been abducted and probed or interrogated by 5 aliens
or SSS men. All of these claims have been found out to be LIES! Complete
fabrications! So folks, as you read this latest fabrication remember well the
source, and know that Ozioma Ubabukoh concocted this fake news for one purpose
and one purpose only, and that is to add one more merciless stab of his
ebeano-sponsored FULANI DAGGER to the body-reputation of Gov Sullivan Chime.
That is the only purpose. Folks, know this and be not deceived.

Okay now on to the latest fabrication. Folks do you really believe this ebeano
crap that Gov Sullivan Chime has attended only 17 events, PHYSICALLY, since
2007? Of course this is a ridiculous lie! How can it be true! Simply search the
archives of waawanet and you will see reports of hundreds and hundreds of events
where Sullivan was actually PHYSICALLY present since 2007. Alternatively you can
do a google search on "Sullivan Chime" and you will read thousands of reports
that attest to the fact that he has PHYSICALLY attended and participated in
hundreds of public events over the years. Even I have attended over 20 -
25public events in Enugu State in the past one – 1 - year alone in which the Gov
Chime himself was PHYSICALLY present. So where does this Ubabukoh get his 17
events since 2007?

Folks, there are even several more hundred instances of Gov Chime's very
physical presence and participation in public events and matters, including ones
that you may not necessarily even know about. Did you know that Gov Chime
routinely physically carries out inspections of literally EVERY SINGLE PROJECT
that has been initiated under his administration, by himself? Did you know that
he carries out these inspections (not one per project), but he has been known to
inspect each project several times, at different times, and at different stages.
Did you know that hundreds of these inspections are usually incognito and
nocturnal, sometimes at hours of the night and morning when most people are busy
snoring?

In fact the more one thinks of this stupid lie, yet again, from Ozioma Ubabukoh,
the more it should infuriate one. The man is clearly insulting your
intelligence, is he not? Look, even if you add up the number of EXCO meetings
(one per week) that Gov Sullivan has chaired since 2007; plus the number of
budget presentations he has made at the House of Assembly since 2007; plus the
number of appearances he has made at Independence Day celebrations at Okpara
Square since 2007; plus the number of meeting -visits he has made to Abuja since
2007; plus the number of Southeast Governor's meetings he has attended within
and outside Enugu State since 2007; plus the number of Council of States
meetings he has attended in Abuja since 2007; plus the number of commemorations,
presentations, openings etc he has attended since 2007; plus the number of
burials, birthdays, thanksgivings etc he has attended since 2007; plus this,
plus that, and this and that and so on. Folks, do they not add up to hundreds if
not thousands of physical appearances and participation? So where does this
Ubabukoh get his 17 events since 2007?

Why is Ozioma Ubabukoh trying to deceive you into believing that Gov Chime has
been able to PHYSICALLY attend ONLY 17 public events since 2007? Why is Ozioma
lying to you and deceiving you that Gov Chime collapses regularly in public? Why
did Ozioma try to deceive you that that Gov Chime was dead? Folks, the answer is
that the ebeano criminal organization is using Ozioma and PUNCH newspaper to
attempt to manipulate you and the Nigerian public to think that Gov Chime is
completely incapacitated and not in the least physically fit or able to be
Governor of Enugu State. They then hope that such falsehood would serve as a
perfect backdrop for initiation of impeachment proceedings against Gov Chime,
and thereby the ebeano cut-throats may get their revenge against Sullivan and
perhaps even get a chance to steal their contraband selves into Lion Building.
That is it, folks. The ebeano cut-throats are using Ozioma to make a deceptive
case for impeachment, right before they storm the Enugu State House of Assembly
with their FULANI DAGGERS ready to stab impeachment into reality!

LOL! We shall see.

Ambrose Agu

-----------------

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam / Petrol Price Hike Only After Negotiation With Labour — NNPC / Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.