Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 (7815 Views)

The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! / Describe Year 2012 In One Word / *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Stegomiah: 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
Wat interested me d most was d garri club members, up garrulous! Even wif d threat nd d bans imposed dey showed dia doggedness always putting a smile on our face particularly wen a topic on d front page is useless.

I got 2 know dat posts about toto dikeh, omotola, mercyjohnson, iyanya of late... will always make nairaland frontpage.

And I got 2 know dat maclatunji is d most hated mod on nairaland, make I'm go 4 deliverance oo

But notwitstanding, nairaland is still d best for information, news, fun....can't do a day without visiting dis site
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Revolva(m): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
I no go lie I learnt on here about tribalism in nigeria na here I see am openly

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
I v found a site where I can get busy whenever I m idle.
I v learned how to tolerate insults from immatured people who are quick to use fowl words.
I v learned more about how Nigerians can't tolerate each other especially on religion & ethnic diff.
I v learned more about Nigerian Politics, Cities, Tribes, etc.
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Navalsadiq(m): 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2012
amebo
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by jhydebaba(m): 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
I learnt that Seun Osewa is the owner of nairaland.

I learnt that the head of a section is called a moderator otherwise known as seun's dog

I learnt that many jobless people like me resume here early in the morning and close late night without getting paid or laid.

8 Likes

Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Ninilowo(m): 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
I learn to take things easy no matter what

I learn to ignore people that do not matter

I learn that no matter ur condition there are people that can bail you out

I learn tolerance
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by jadajada: 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
the_ripper: I don sabi say most Yoruba pple b zombie, dem wire all of dem (home and abroad) (iilliterate or literate) to hate Jonathan

I also sabi say all the Yoruba bigots na LASTMA workers, Alomo and Ogidiga dey their system most times.

Yoruba mods worse pass the tribalists

I also sabi se dem like Elephant grass of 20 naira and oil of 50 naira.

All in all, Nairaland dey beneficial to me in plenty ways. Seun, God go bless u and u go continue to increase cuz u b correct Yoruba boy.

Happy Boxing day to all Nairalanders. None of us go die dis year or next year.
u'll soon be ban 4 'Yoruba'
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by jadajada: 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2012
i've learnt dat garri has a lot of fans here.
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Iaz93: 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2012
Found a lost friend through Nairaland...
Learnt new phrases/words...
Learnt sweet abusive words from coogar
Learnt how to argue badt badt with insults like desola
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by yme1(f): 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
Gentle Naaz: I learnt
1. Grls lik bad guys dan nice guys n crave 4 alpha men
2. Hw 2 b an alpha man

3. Muslims r rubbish
4. Hw 2 chy a lass
5. WWW; wat wmen want
6. Infact i learnt every tn
I blame Sagamite for thischeesy

honey, girls don't like bad boys, dont get it twisted cheesy
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Troll: 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
jhydebaba: I learnt that Seun Osewa is the owner of nairaland.

I learnt that the head of a section is called a moderator otherwise known as seun's dog

I learnt that many jobless people like me resume here early in the morning and close late night without getting paid or laid.

LMAO. cheesy Same Here.

I've also gained lots of bans from the Chief-Madam of Bans Mukina2. At a point I had to wonder if she was obsessed with my username. This prompted me to change my username to Troll which she's known for banning me for tongue
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by fiisms: 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
I HAVE LEARNT THAT A BAN FROM MUKINA2 IS THE LONGEST YOU CAN GET....DON'T BE HER VICTIM

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by dabrake(m): 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2012
They may hate you but they won't break you. When your time is due, they won't deny you promotion.
Case study : sexkillz. We hated him, we didn't want him to mod the romance section. He ended up as the chosen one, went ahead to be crowned mod of the year

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Leboska(m): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2012
i leant d@ if u want 2 b popular snap picture make sure say e enter front page we go yap u, then u go popular.
Lean say ppl 4 naija no like themselves.
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2012
I got hooked with auto business here at Nairaland. It all started when a friend wanted 2 sell his 6 months registered 1999 Baby boy in Abuja. Told him to email the pictures and he did. It was sold and he gave me only N5000. I wasnt happy but i didn't want it 2 bother me much. Then I wanted to buy a naija used car. I found it quite frustrating cos most of the car dealers are in Lagos. Shortly after, my ride had an engine problem during my leave. I spent a little above N100K to fix and i was grounded for a week plus. Then, an idea just popped up in my head about selling cars in Abuja as good business in addition to my job. After I sold the first three cars here, I bought my digital camera for snapping cars. That was in October. That was how the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th deals and so on got sealed through nairaland autos.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by ITbomb(m): 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2012
. [size=5pt] heartbreak
[/size]
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by 3kay945(m): 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
Gained that here is where you get firsthand news and information though with some hitches sometimes and rendering our so called media houses useless grin

Also learnt new names for the president e.g Badluck Egbere Azikiwe "Agbaya" Retardinho JonaSatan a.k.a. Goodluck Jonathan
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Johnnoah1st: 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
I have learn d story of tonto dike, i do knw wen d'banj sister snap pix through nairaland, i do knw wen omotola fell down in airport, i do knw wen tiwa savage pound yam, i do knw wen d'banj didn't great don jazzy, dat his all i learnt from nairaland dis year.
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by dabrake(m): 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
I learnt all nairaland dude are good in bed and that they are above 7inches long.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by SlyIg(f): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2012
I never knew how to criticise before but now i'm a very good critic... praise Nairaland...

I never knew how valuable garri is but now i've known by the help of nairaland... praise garriland...

I know how to insult my fellow human being so much all by a true member of nairaland... Praise Nairaland...

I'm now a very current gal with news,gossips about celebrities like Tonto and the likes... praise Nairaland...

That's my testimony.
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Exponental(m): 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2012
I use it to while away time, check latest news (from front page even-do some topics are not worth it) n learn from other peoples experiences.
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by haruna1970(m): 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2012
I learnt nothing works in Nigeria and everything really over work.
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Callotti: 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2012
VanSquishing ALL my h-enemies!
On and OFF NL to a final condition of permanent of SHATTAP!
From website to website. . . ONE WAS FORCED TO CLOSE DOWN PARTIALLY FROM PUBLIC VIEW.
Thanks to NL!!! cheesy
Mu che che che che che che
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
I have learnt many people profit from confusion and chaos. The major one tribalism. Nairaland is a perfect example. They never do anything to promote unity.
NOTE: if you're sincere, do not block this comment.
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by SlyIg(f): 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
jhydebaba: I learnt that Seun Osewa is the owner of nairaland.

You're actually one of the many reasons i can't stay without Nairaland for an hour. You made me laugh out my tongue dear!

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by staaan(m): 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2012
I gained quite a bit from NL. Its bcom an obsession for me. Merry Xmas folks!
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Megaxy(m): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
Gossip, insults, scammers, good nd bad news.
I've seen a lot but yet 2 get what im here for.
Though its been fun anyway.
Compliment 2 y'all :-) smileyGossip, insults, scammers, good nd bad news.
I've seen a lot but yet 2 get what im here for.
Though its been fun anyway.
Compliment 2 y'all :-)
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
Honestly,foreva wld i be indebted to this great forum.
Many thankz to Oluwaseun Osewa the founder of this thread,
m
Many thanks also to Justwise......u're the best.
Personally,i av gained and learnt alot from this forum,most especially from the travel section,moreso NL as been informating&educating.i check in @ every available time even midnight.
Long live NL...Long live SEUN....Long live JUSTWISE

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
i gained experience from exposures to different situations
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Tolexander: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
i gained that you shouldn't turn fiction to history for you not to be inducted into the hall of shame!
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
I have learnt that Jesus Christ is the begotten God! Also learnt accommodate people wit different views. Learnt that their mysteries that science have failed to give possible explanation... Thanks seun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eating Dead Babies As Culture - Unbelievable Stuff In China/japan / I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> / Meet Your Nl Celeb Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.