Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

How Was Your Christmas Celebration? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Was Your Christmas Celebration? (746 Views)

TB Joshua's Birthday Celebration In South Africa (Photos) / What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? / 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Was Your Christmas Celebration? by sawyer89: 9:25am On Dec 26, 2012
The much anticipated Christmas had come and gone.A lot of money, time and energy were invested by many to make it worthwhile.
The truth is, thousands of chickens,turkeys and goats were mercilessly slaughtered and happily consumed throughout the world.I'm sure those animals would notice drastic reduction in their population yesterday.Hmm! Poor things.
A lot of funs took place yesterday too; family reunion, old student get-together,picnics etc. Friendships and relationships were made and also destroyed.
Hey guys,How was your christmas celebrated?
Re: How Was Your Christmas Celebration? by k2039: 9:39am On Dec 26, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]It was as boring as boredom.

I was indoors reading, chatting and nairalanding.

I took bread for breakfast(that should tell you there was no celebration)
[/color]
Re: How Was Your Christmas Celebration? by sawyer89: 10:00am On Dec 26, 2012
Too bad! But why the self-imposed boredom?You be Naija guy now.Studying on christmas day?Wao! are you a nerd?A day off book won't drain your GP.
BTW, I took something weird for breakfast too-Noodles,egg,bread and tea.Very funny combo.
Headed to a friend's place later in the day;lot of eating and drinking.Ate pounded yam with vegetable.Left the place to my Anty's place.I was welcomed with goat peppersoup- It was sumptuous.Retired home later in the day after some couple of drinks with my hommies.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet With Fire And Power, Prophet Orah Jerome / Looking For Higher Spiritual Powers To Overcome Ur Marriage Challenges / Open Heavens: Laying Demands On Your Calling, Thurs 18 July 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.