Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Atsssan Berates Reps Over Dana, Ncaa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Atsssan Berates Reps Over Dana, Ncaa (640 Views)

Operations Of Bristow Helicopter Suspended By NCAA / The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA / NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atsssan Berates Reps Over Dana, Ncaa by lucarella: 9:37am On Dec 26, 2012
I visited an Aviation blog and I ddnt even know NCCA had replied the corrupt House of Senate.

Also heard from a reliable source that Arik Air and Aero gave The House of Senate 100 million CASH to ground Dana Air! Imagine Why wont they do all these??

“We are aware of ongoing campaigns by a particular airline operator aimed at ensuring that Dana Airline is kept perpetually on ground for fear of competition and reduction in its market share. We are equally aware of the deliberate attempt at rubbishing the good works of the current management of NCAA by some people who want to actualize their mischievous and selfish ambitions”.......ATSSSAN President,Benjamin Okewu."

Read more: http://nigerianaviationnews..com/2012/12/atsssan-berates-reps-over-dana-ncaa.html#!/2012/12/atsssan-berates-reps-over-dana-ncaa.html
Re: Atsssan Berates Reps Over Dana, Ncaa by dabraska: 9:39am On Dec 26, 2012
lucarella: I visited an Aviation blog and I ddnt even know NCCA had replied the corrupt House of Senate.

Also heard from a reliable source that Arik Air and Aero gave The House of Senate 100 million CASH to ground Dana Air! Imagine Why wont they do all these??

“We are aware of ongoing campaigns by a particular airline operator aimed at ensuring that Dana Airline is kept perpetually on ground for fear of competition and reduction in its market share. We are equally aware of the deliberate attempt at rubbishing the good works of the current management of NCAA by some people who want to actualize their mischievous and selfish ambitions”.......ATSSSAN President,Benjamin Okewu."

Read more: http://nigerianaviationnews..com/2012/12/atsssan-berates-reps-over-dana-ncaa.html#!/2012/12/atsssan-berates-reps-over-dana-ncaa.html

What a SHAME!!! see these useless and shameless house of Senate. Stupid people!!
Re: Atsssan Berates Reps Over Dana, Ncaa by kabasa1: 9:42am On Dec 26, 2012
Chai!!! Well, na Naija sha, what do you expect I'm not sayin that NCAA is clean, but the Senate collecting money to ground Dana Air is absolutely crazy!!
Re: Atsssan Berates Reps Over Dana, Ncaa by gunshot007: 9:50am On Dec 26, 2012
kabasa1: Chai!!! Well, na Naija sha, what do you expect I'm not sayin that NCAA is clean, but the Senate collecting money to ground Dana Air is absolutely crazy!!

Idiots!!!! Idiots everywhere!

(1) (Reply)

I NEED ADVISE PLS UK WAHALA / Please What Should I Do Concerning My Uk Visa Fefusal / /nigerians In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.