Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) (27148 Views)

What Is The Appropriate Age To Register A Child In School? / What Becomes Of Kids In Orphanages When They Grow Up? / Flogging Your Partners Younger Ones? : How Appropriate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by slimyem: 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
Table Leg :
The kids up there are alright ... Several million kids outhere in different "raggedy" parts of the world go about naked!
Not promoting indecency though!
PEACE
You do know a person dressed half-nakId is more seductive than a stark naked person..don't you?
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
Anvaller:

So whats even the sense in practicing this privately at home with a kid? Our environment is too polluted with sexx these days to stimulate our kids into it by asking them to do sexy poses in the house and even take a picture of it. And mind u, that outfit is not an underwear, so how would the mother have bought it for the kid only to pose in the corner of their room? I know u know that it has a become a habit mostly in the west (and I think it's creeping in to Nigeria now) to dress kids this way mostly to go camping on a good summer, amusement parks and beaches.

So if u r a mother, be careful what u do with ur daughters before u sexxually intoxicate their minds or pedoph1les come prowling...lol
let them at least grow to be teenagers b4 exploring their sexxuality.
I won't dress my girl this way. Because I don't like it. I don't mind other parents who do. What you should wonder is how she learnt those poses
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Mavor: 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
slimyem: Even if it was taken in the store,it is WRONG!!!

Reminds me of ex-neighbour's kid who used to be like this.Cute little 3 year old.
She would cry if she was given a trouser to wear instead of a mini skirt.
She was good with poses and catwalks too but she when it comes to school and books,it was zero!!
Ordinary A,B,C then was a problem for her.
I pity her and pity the parents who encourage this kinda dressing.
"Igbeyin lo'n ye oloku ada".undecided
I still think its wrong to use these pictures publicly to make a point and even more wrong that this made front page.

1 Like

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by slimyem: 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
If a mother wants to play dress-up with her baby,why not do it in decent clothes?

2 Likes

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by felifeli: 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
anitank: Seriously I would hate to sound like some old fashioned lady here because that is so on the contrary..... but would you have your 6 year old girl dressed up like that (which I didn't really take seriously), and then posing for the camera with her butt popped out from behind,pouting like that? Isn't that going to start getting the attention of guys who would think she's hot(which sometimes lead to child molestation and ra-pe)

Shame on you OP. Are you sure you are not a man posing as female ? Any adult who takes advantage of a child this young whatever she is wearing/not wearing and whatever the look on her face ought to be castrated.SMH
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by chikeorji123(m): 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
Like Mother like Daughter one major reasons one need to do proper investigation before you say 'I DO' with a woman at the alter..imagine after the burden through out 9months brought her into this world,this is what a woman subjected her kid to..what shame!.

1 Like

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by MeGaStReEt: 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
Mavor: @OP, What makes you so sure that these weren't worn only at home at the pictures taken at home? You posting these pictures on a public forum like this is the one with real mental issues. Talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill. mtchewwww!!!!!

The smally na your pikin?
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
slimyem: Even if it was taken in the store,it is WRONG!!!

Reminds me of ex-neighbour's kid who used to be like this.Cute little 3 year old.
She would cry if she was given a trouser to wear instead of a mini skirt.
She was good with poses and catwalks too but she when it comes to school and books,it was zero!!
Ordinary A,B,C then was a problem for her.
I pity her and pity the parents who encourage this kinda dressing.
"Igbeyin lo'n ye oloku ada".undecided
so you want us to believe that the girl is dull,because she wears mini skirt. stop that crap.

3 Likes

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by slimyem: 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
Mavor: I still think its wrong to use these pictures publicly to make a point and even more wrong that this made front page.
Mister,the pictures are already on www.
Everyone's eventually gon see it.
All the blame should go to the unworthy mother who put her child out like this.
She made her daughter the scape goat.
I do hope all the criticism this picture would get reaches her somehow and helps her adjust henceforth.

2 Likes

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Originalsly: 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
simdam500: It inappropriate lyk u(op) said. But, who wana molest or rape dat small pikin I wonda
Am sure the mother share this same type of mentality.....the little girl is safe unless someone can point out who exactly would want to molest her. Home shoot..private pics...or whatever.....whatever is taught at home the child will reproduce elsewhere....anytime anyplace. Pedophiles are all over....even within the family. Sorry for the child.
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by opeoluwa2(f): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2012
Op,the pictures you posted here is that of a little girl who has no say at what her mom or elders do to her.
I dnt think its nice of you to post her pics in a public forum.
Im sure you stole it as Dp .
Pls get over yourselve with ur holier than thou altitude.agbaya

1 Like

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by masterpiecer(m): 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
simdam500: It inappropriate lyk u(op) said. But, who wana molest or rape dat small pikin I wonda

u haven't still checked up the meaning of pedohilE?
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by slimyem: 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
Yomieluv: so you want us to believe that the girl is dull,because she wears mini skirt. stop that crap.
i'm saying that the girl was more interested in unimportant things like playing dress-up,posing and catwalking than the basics which was a problem the mother wasn't interested in checking!
Stop reading on the surface!!!

1 Like

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
Why are Nigerian over sentimental about minor issues? What's the big deal there,to me I see no indecency in the photoshoot. Its normal,if is private home shoot.
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by huninaija(f): 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
I wonder where this beautiful little girl learned to pose like that? She can't be more than four or five years old... You can tell she's been exposed to alot, her mother's idol is probably beyonce and rihanna.. Na wa oo if it was in this country child services would have been called for inappropriate pictures taking of a minor. Some people aren't fit to be parents and need to make sure to triple up on protection when in the act so as to avoid raising children like this... Little ashi in training. undecided lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by greatgod2012(f): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
Now, may be some pple will now agree with me that not all mothers deserve to be called mothers......this is a typical example of what im saying.......i rest my case here and may God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by opeoluwa2(f): 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
slimyem: Mister,the pictures are already on www.
I do hope all the criticism this picture would get reaches her somehow and helps her adjust henceforth.

Shut ur trap joo.
Is a bbm display picture or wassap for public viewing?
This op got access to this pics cos he/she is either a friend or family member.
This is a privately taking unprofessional shots.

1 Like

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Originalsly: 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
simdam500: But, who wana molest or rape dat small pikin I wonda
That's exactly the words most likely dropping from the mouth of the mother when told of the dangers. Home pose or no home pose....the child is going to reproduce this kind of posing anytime anywhere. Pedophiles are everywhere including within the family so is very bad to have the child as bait.
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2012
slimyem: Mister,the pictures are already on www.
how did the mum make the child a scape goat?it is even the op that got it wrong ny posting that on public forum. Most parent,espacially the mum does somthing similar to this with their little kids. What about parents that teach their kids how to dance at home,is that bad too. To me its a simple photo shoot,what if the girl is a model for kid's wear?
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2012
This can make a man go higgledy piggledy.
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by masterpiecer(m): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2012
opeoluwa2: Op,the pictures you posted here is that of a little girl who has no say at what her mom or elders do to her.
I dnt think its nice of you to post her pics in a public forum.
Im sure you stole it as Dp .
Pls get over yourselve with ur holier than thou altitude.agbaya

Should the OP have posted a picture of a lorry to show us how inappropraite the pose is, theres no holier than thou display here, and how r u even sure that the pix were gotten directly by the OP, informations these days gets into the web some way or the other, so no blame OP, blame the babymama
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
opeoluwa2:

Shut ur trap joo.
don't mind all these hypocrites,as if a photo shoot is the only way to spoil a child,kids learn fast these days,not even things shown on TVs.does that make the mum a bad parent?
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Tunby(m): 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
I used to take some kids like this home lessons at some time.Meeen if not for self-control eh, ... Also the kind of info. these kids are aware of is amazing.I can only imagine what the future holds.
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by opeoluwa2(f): 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
anitank: Seriously I would hate to sound like some old fashioned lady here because that is so on the contrary..... but would you have your 6 year old girl dressed up like that (which I didn't really take seriously), and then posing for the camera with her butt popped out from behind,pouting like that? Isn't that going to start getting the attention of guys who would think she's hot(which sometimes lead to child molestation and ra-pe)

Seriously,you need to renew your mind.The bible says "as a man thinketh in his heart so he is"
You sound like a serial child molester,for you to find this little girl attractive.
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by ejifranks(m): 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
felifeli:

Shame on you OP. Are you sure you are not a man posing as female ? Any adult who takes advantage of a child this young whatever she is wearing/not wearing and whatever the look on her face ought to be castrated.SMH
have u heard of the term 'pedophile' .abeg leave the op jhoor
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
This can make a man go higgledy piggledy..
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
opeoluwa2:

Seriously,you need to renew your mind.The bible says "as a man thinketh in his heart so he is"
You sound like a serial child molester,for you to find this little girl attractive.

So if she thinks clean and dresses naked, she is clean. Baa ?

1 Like

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by SisiKill1: 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
Choi! God punish the makers of shows like Toddlers and Tiaras, Honey Boo Boo and most of all Keeping up with the Kardershians. angry

This little girl's parents should be flogged. Even if the momma has eaten her own brains for breakfast.....the daddy nko? In there crippled by reality shows minds now, they are hip.

Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by PrinceJustice(m): 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
opeoluwa2:

Shut ur trap joo.
Please what's your point exactly?

Just yesterday (in Owerri) in the market I saw a woman with her 3 daughters (between 3-6 years of age) putting on shorts almost as short as the ones in that Picture, as theis Christmas Clothes. This is not in a Picture but a Public place like the market and their Mom was with them: WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT?
It's quite unfortunate most parents are playing into the antics of the Devil in these end times.
"train up a child...and when he is old, he won't depart from it" IT IS UP TO YOU PARENTS

1 Like

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by SisiKill1: 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2012
opeoluwa2:

Ayin?

One needs to be a pervert to see the sexualization of that little girl??!!

Okay, so it is safe to say by renew minded. ...you mean feeble minded, yes?

1 Like

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Gaskia: 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
the majority view in the 'house' on this matter gives me joy. it means we are not completely finished yet. I attended a child's birthday party in PH last month and it was a show of rotten parenting...so many infant girls 'undressed' in bum shorts. their dance steps was another mind blower. our up coming generation will be worse than ours if nothing miraculous happens.
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Choi! God punish the makers of shows like Toddlers and Tiaras, Honey Boo Boo and most of all Keeping up with the Kardershians. angry

This little girl's parents should be flogged. Even if the momma has eaten her own brains for breakfast.....the daddy nko? In there crippled by reality shows mind now, they are hip.

Nonsense.

+10000

the fking kardasians are a menace - and so many empty headed nigerians are taking them as role models

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents / Is Cheating Enough Reason To Leave A Legal Marriage ? / My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.