Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Nairaland: A Perfect Reflection Of Nigeria - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nairaland: A Perfect Reflection Of Nigeria (690 Views)

Nairaland A Cross Section Of Nigeria / Is Nairaland A Reflection Of Nigeria? / Nairaland A Picture Of How Nigeria Really Looks Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland: A Perfect Reflection Of Nigeria by Smile4mee01: 10:15am On Dec 26, 2012
Season Greeting to my Nairalanders.

Whenever i think of the many problems of Nigeria in comparism to other countries i think of what the problem really is. I came to a conclusion that our problems are human related. I have been a quite member/guest of nairaland for many years now. I am also a member of other social sites. It amazes me how nairaland stands out for the negative reasons. Many times A member post a topic for discuss and the next thing you get is insults, abuse, some people just go off point, some hijack the thread and make it thiers by fighting with words with other members. That is why i find it hard to read the next page of a thread as the first page is often filled with junk. I believe nairaland is a sample of Nigerians and what we see in our govt is a reflection of who we are. Please let us change for the better in 2013. Kudos to those who have been giving positive responses , even constructive criticism is welcomed. I Believe seun set up this site to add value to Nigerians. Abeg make we change.

Have a yori yori 2013.

(1) (Reply)

Is Celebrating Mediocrity In Our Culture? / Child Bride In Yemen Dies Of Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night: Act / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.