Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

A Must Read!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Must Read!!! (677 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read!!! by kennyslim1(m): 11:09am On Dec 26, 2012
If a native doctor told you that you'll become the world's richest man after running mad for one full year and you agreed and ran mad for 11 months 30days, Remaining just a Single DAY for you to become the world's richest man. A pastor from somewhere came, prayed for you and casted out the madness in you.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO

FYI: this was intended to be a joke, no offenses or insults or did this happen any where in this earth...just wanna have some fun!
Re: A Must Read!!! by advocate666: 11:12am On Dec 26, 2012
Thank Jizz-Us. Lol.
Re: A Must Read!!! by k2039: 11:46am On Dec 26, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]Na too use d pastor do money ritual [/color]

#Thisshouldn'tbetakentooserious#
Re: A Must Read!!! by kennyslim1(m): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2012
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]Na too use d pastor do money ritual [/color]

#Thisshouldn'tbetakentooserious#

Hahaha...no be help d pastor won help u?
Re: A Must Read!!! by queenofhearts(f): 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2012
Lol
Re: A Must Read!!! by k2039: 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
kenny.slim:

Hahaha...no be help d pastor won help u?
[color=soyouquotedme]that help was not needed, he did more harm than good, gringringringringrin [/color]
Re: A Must Read!!! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
U know that you're never really cured. You just trade one madness for another.. :/
Re: A Must Read!!! by Bella3(f): 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2012
musKeeto: U know that you're never really cured. You just trade one madness for another.. :/
AND DNT YOU THINK IT IS MADNESS TO HATE EVRYTHING RELIGIOUS(even the practitioners) AND THINK ONLY YOU AND YOUR KIND COULD EVA BE RIGHT and WISE?
Re: A Must Read!!! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
Bélla3: AND DNT YOU THINK IT IS MADNESS TO HATE EVRYTHING RELIGIOUS(even the practitioners) AND THINK ONLY YOU AND YOUR KIND COULD EVA BE RIGHT and WISE?
I don't hate you. You know I love you cheesy..

I've never claimed to be right, honestly I think everyone's confused... We just choose what makes us happier.... wink

What I do hate is the excesses of religion, and yes irreligion. This used to be my grouse with logicboy, but it seems that in most cases, you can't be reasonable or politically correct with bullshit.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read!!! by Bella3(f): 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2012
musKeeto:
I don't hate you. You know I love you cheesy..

I've never claimed to be right, honestly I think everyone's confused... We just choose what makes us happier.... wink

What I do hate is the excesses of religion, and yes irreligion. This used to be my grouse with logicboy, but it seems that in most cases, you can't be reasonable or politically correct with bullshit.
ehen? Bt these days you sound worse than illogicboy!
Re: A Must Read!!! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2012
Bélla3: ehen? Bt these days you sound worse than illogicboy!
Seriously.. Hw?
Re: A Must Read!!! by kennyslim1(m): 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
k2039:
[color=soyouquotedme]that help was not needed, he did more harm than good, gringringringringrin [/color]
I tells u grin

(1) (Reply)

Help / “we Did Everything Prophet T.B Joshua Asked Us To Do Before The Cote D’ivoire... / Lying Wonders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.