Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Akpors And Death - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpors And Death (814 Views)

VERY FUNNY:- Black Man Akpors And A White Man / Akpors And Her Desperate Girlfriend.....lol / Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpors And Death by RexioKlasik(m): 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2012
Death came To a Akpos and said "my friend Akpos today is your day".
Akpos said "but i am not ready" and death said, "well you are next on my list." so Akpos triedto plead with death but it Refused, "Ok why dont u take a sit while I get you something to eat before we go.?" the Akpos said while shaking...and death said "alright then." Akpos gave death some food and had a wicked thought of adding poison on it, but said to Himself, 'since it is Death, poison won't have any effect on it,' so he added
some sleeping pills in it, Death finished eating and fell asleep when asleep, Akpos took the Death list, Rubbed his name from top of the list and Wrote it at the bottom of the list.
So when Death woke up he said to Akpos,"Because you have been so nice to Me with much hospitality that I even Fell asleep, I wil start the LIST FROM THE BOTTOM!!"

#Akpos Fainted#....Died dat Very minit
Re: Akpors And Death by Emmyk(m): 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
This joke is very old naaa!! Smh!! It wasnt even Akpos' Version.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Drank Garri To The Point That......! / A Case About A Woman Who Killed Her Husband / No Condition Is Permanent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.