Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity (17835 Views)

D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? / D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. / D'banj Vs P'square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
Red-Light:
okay agreed u are not a fo0l and sorry 4 dat.. Buh u were harsh on her to u knw? .. Anyway! We cool? Btw i dnt knw her o

Just corrected her calling someone fo0l and she turns to say same to me.

Oga oo. Look well.
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by blahcknproud: 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
Make una leave these guys alone na. Are you still frds with all your pals from uni? Why?
People grow, move on
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by abysirius(m): 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2012
okpara ugo:

Wikipedia even names Don Jazzy as D'banj manager cum producer before the split.

I just dislike people arguing without basis. He signed on D'banj. Get your facts.

Okay whether he is Igbo or not doesnt put one kobo in my pocket.
I knew who Michael Jackson was but his manager...honestly I don't know! D'banj I know but but his manger I really don't know!
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by RedLight1: 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
okpara ugo:

Just corrected her calling someone fo0l and she turns to say same to me.

Oga oo. Look well.
i get what u are saying... And am not trying to apologize on her behalf (the insults is btw u and her nw and not my biz)... I only acknowledge the point she made abt donjazzy ethnicity, buh u were trying to make it my thing becoz of that... Thats why i said sorry if i got caught in btween u too... Buh i had to acknowledge good point
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by owolabz: 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2012
you're being one sided here, i'm a fan of don jazzy nd d'banj and i wish them well but why paint d'banj black ? Haaba ! they have moved on.... worry about yourself and leave them biko
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by truelovecom: 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2012
dhrey: see dis mumu,go nd check good music website u wil see his name among d artiste.

Abeg go sleep, dbanj signed a promotional deal with kanye west. dbanj payed kanye west $3million for kanye to promote him.

Dbanj is the only musician i know that payed a music label(good music) to allow him get a record deal(promotional deal)

If dbanj is truely signed to Good music, why was his songs like oyato, go down, bachelor etc not produced/sponsored by Good music.…

Let me give you this example; SWAY(Uk based rapper) is signed to Konvict, and his songs are produced and sponsored by Konvict music. But why is Dbanj case different?
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by Sprumbaba: 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
dump post as usual.
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by waleadex(m): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2012
kaorama: Everything Nigerian youths of today do boils down to ethnicity, even our comments here in nairaland; and that' why I pray our future will not be darker.

I agree with you,tribalism!
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by yomanovic: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2012
ebamma 3: See as pesin dey take panadol for anoda man headache

no mind dem. May be dose two no dey make dem cool cash!
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by truelovecom: 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2012
Red-Light:
u dey mind that ignorant mofo.. People like him come to nairaland acting as if they have sumtin in their brain to offer... grin buh we all knw the truth

And for your little mind , you get something 2offer abi?………

No problem , i will give you source.…hope you dont argue again when i post the source.
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
Ethnicity has nothing to do with dis. Tribalist might want to buy dis already, but its strictly business matters(money matter) dat occurs between people of d-same ethnicity.
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by truelovecom: 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
alaoeri:
Abeg make una see this one oh still saying Dbanj is talentless & not doing music in europe & america, if i may ask presently which nigerian artist is ontop of his music globally, saying Dbanj is still in africa trash this is a dude that used to organised annual koko concert uk, appeared in kanye west music video Mercy & also in 30mins movie cruel summer, his name was also on kanye west's latest album & also appear in G.O.O.D music latest magazine & u are here saying rubbish that he's only in Africa. Another knock bringing in Idris Elba, Pusha T, Big Sean & Tinie Tempah for his 9ja koko concert u still saying trash abeg go siddon. Presently don't know of tomorrow Dbanj has an edge over others international.
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by dhrey: 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2012
okpara ugo:

Wikipedia even names Don Jazzy as D'banj manager cum producer before the split.

I just dislike people arguing without basis. He signed on D'banj. Get your facts.

Okay whether he is Igbo or not doesnt put one kobo in my pocket.
he might b d manager on d other hand dey are co owner of mohit.
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by dhrey: 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
truelove.com:

Abeg go sleep, dbanj signed a promotional deal with kanye west. dbanj payed kanye west $3million for kanye to promote him.

Dbanj is the only musician i know that payed a music label(good music) to allow him get a record deal(promotional deal)

If dbanj is truely signed to Good music, why was his songs like oyato, go down, bachelor etc not produced/sponsored by Good music.…

Let me give you this example; SWAY(Uk based rapper) is signed to Konvict, and his songs are produced and sponsored by Konvict music. But why is Dbanj case different?
is a lie,d deal was televised immediately it happen.watch dem very soon.
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
Its not ethnicity, its life. The people you love and care about will phuck you up some day. Based on body language, one does not need a scientist to tell one that DBanj has faulty personal life. From his desires to show up and care about self image to his braggings, Jazzy is just the opposite. What ever their demeanours are, they should learn not to burn their bridges. Celebrity status is transient, I can assure them, the next couple of years, they will be like Tony Tetuila and Daniel Wilson.
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by lekanwj(m): 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
Next topic please.
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by RedLight1: 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2012
truelove.com:

No problem , i will give you source.…hope you dont argue again when i post the source.
well until u do... I will advice u to shut the fhuck up... And stop ridiculing urself.... Obasanjos father igbo man? Choi the funniest and the stupiddest have ever heard so far this year grin
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by RedLight1: 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
Billyonaire: Its not ethnicity, its life. The people you love and care about will phuck you up some day. Based on body language, one does not need a scientist to tell one that DBanj has faulty personal life. From his desires to show up and care about self image to his braggings, Jazzy is just the opposite. What ever their demeanours are, they should learn not to burn their bridges. Celebrity status is transient, I can assure them, the next couple of years, they will be like Tony Tetuila and Daniel Wilson.
coming from a die hard don loya fan grin ... We don see u
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by RedLight1: 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
all u don loya apologist never seize to amaze me with high level of ignorance and lies to buttress ur fake points
truelove.com:

can u post a very credible source to buttress this stupiid point?

if u cant post any credible source that says this rubbish... I will advice u to shut the fhuck up and stop embarassin urself

do u know an artist called lady gaga? She was signed by konvict record, but almost all her songs are not by konvict... Gerrit?

why is wizkid latest song not produced by konvict?.... Opps i forgot alingo by psquare wasnt done by konvict either... Smh 4 u people
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by sconsults: 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2012
[size=28pt]DON JAZZY IS TO NIGERIAN MUSIC WHAT JAY Z IS TO RAP.......HE IS THE GODFATHER OF THEM ALL AND ANYBODY THAT OPPOSE HIM WILL SURELY FAIL[/size]
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by RedLight1: 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
^^^
lol... Are u talking abt the same producer that turned loya milk seller? lipsrsealed cheesy u must be kidding... Who made him jay z of naija? They dnt even knw him in mother africa let alone the world... Abeg i cnt laff jare grin
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by tutu1: 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2012
Foolish poster, when they were making money together you didn't see ethnicity, now they have broken up you now know ethnicity, meen dude get a life, they have moved on to better things. I think you should do the same instead of seeking attention on Nairaland
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by RedLight1: 11:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
tutu1: Foolish poster, when they were making money together you didn't see ethnicity, now they have broken up you now know ethnicity, meen dude get a life, they have moved on to better things. I think you should do the same instead of seeking attention on Nairaland
word
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by lilmaydee(m): 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2012
#Speechless#
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by TableLeg(m): 12:04am On Dec 27, 2012
Dbanj and Don Jazzy are flipping wa/nkers ... Buncha kids who need to be lashed seriously
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by bjjbam: 12:19am On Dec 27, 2012
@op it seems u already made up ur mind abt dbanj being d trouble maker, so I wonder why u are asking us ds question again. What u wrote are loads of craps. Ppl break up dat is not new d only thing in life dat is permanent is change. I am sure these guys have moved on so u too shud do same.
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by airmark(m): 12:40am On Dec 27, 2012
truelove.com:

We are waiting for that credible source, mister.
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by tunnlex(m): 6:03am On Dec 27, 2012
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by LBT: 6:31am On Dec 27, 2012
Your post is very miss-leading and write ups like this is what put Nigeria were we are today; abeg, they have both moved on and are gradually doing good for themselves: let them be. Stop playing the ethnic card because it won't take anyone anywhere.
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by deenee: 8:03am On Dec 27, 2012
It is true...dbanj paid a hefty sum for the promotional signing with GOOD Music...that was the main reason why Don Jazzy opted out of the deal because he didn't understand why they would have to pay such an amount to gain international appeal if they could do so on their own with the right marketing.

The Loya Milk deal is reportedly worth about one hundred million naira (tax free of course)! So tell me even Dbanj with all his "gra gra" will jump at the same deal. I also hear that Don Jazzy is gonna produce customized ringtones for Samsung and Nokia specifically targeted at the African market. Please how many other deals has Kokomaster signed since the split?

Don Jazzy is also doing something big with the Lagos State govt to open a music academy......I rest my case here

By the way.....I am yoruba by origin!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by stupor(m): 8:33am On Dec 27, 2012
Can you guys just leave this issue of D'banj and Don Jazzy alone fór better things and for us to meditate on good tidings to come in the year 2013 as we end this very year please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hammed Odunla 'Dento' Is Dead / Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files / Top Ten Most Ugly People In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.