Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,356 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:05 PM

D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity (17817 Views)

D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? / D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. / D'banj Vs P'square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by slevin1(m): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2012
U sure say dbanj no go try to do to don Jazzy wot he tried to do to Ikechukwu's fiancee, as him dey feel say him na koko master. Well I guess he's abt to find out d hard way wot Jazzy meant to him.
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by deboydebo: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2012
tutu1: Foolish poster, when they were making money together you didn't see ethnicity, now they have broken up you now know ethnicity, meen dude get a life, they have moved on to better things. I think you should do the same instead of seeking attention on Nairaland

I tink most on NL d'nt even read the article b4 commenting. tutu1......if i get it right the article d'nt tink its ethnicity bc most on Mohit who are still with Don Jassy are dsame tribe with d'banj.............But, i tink d guy is Reasonably Logical oh!
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by Hardfact: 9:08am On Dec 27, 2012
Nairalanders cant stop being funny. Both guys are public figures and merely saying they have "moved on" wont stop fans and people from wanting to know exactly what their relationship is like. Who/what exactly caused their breakup still remains an issue for many fans? Dont forget public image and perception are very critical.
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by Revolva(m): 9:16am On Dec 27, 2012
deenee: It is true...dbanj paid a hefty sum for the promotional signing with GOOD Music...that was the main reason why Don Jazzy opted out of the deal because he didn't understand why they would have to pay such an amount to gain international appeal if they could do so on their own with the right marketing.

The Loya Milk deal is reportedly worth about one hundred million naira (tax free of course)! So tell me even Dbanj with all his "gra gra" will jump at the same deal. I also hear that Don Jazzy is gonna produce customized ringtones for Samsung and Nokia specifically targeted at the African market. Please how many other deals has Kokomaster signed since the split?

Don Jazzy is also doing something big with the Lagos State govt to open a music academy......I rest my case here

By the way.....I am yoruba by origin!

Up donbabaJ I wish to see that music school make I learn production from the maestro himself jazzy - as for dbanj that folk no get anything to give society sef of recent donjazzy doshed out 1million naira to an upcoming artist who won his competition Mallamtbass ..that's what I call a menthor
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by Clefcentfelix(m): 10:28am On Dec 27, 2012
mazidumex:

Send in your thoughts and criticism, they will be helpful!

Source
how?
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by mazidumex: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2012
Clefcentfelix: how?
think deep!!
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by Clefcentfelix(m): 10:38am On Dec 27, 2012
mazidumex:
think deep!!
or should we simply conclude that even you don't know?
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by sanity12(m): 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
bolakale30: Apology to redmosquito
Minion: my lords, mortals have started arguing about Dbanj and Don Jazzy again
Hades: those names ring a bell, Dbanj.... You mean the boy that does the laundry and cooking 4 Kanye West, the one is secretly servicing Kim...... And ehm... Don Jazzy that Twitter philanthropist; the one that shares recharge card and cash on twitter...
if u kall d'banj a cleaner I wonder how pathetic ur life is.....mind u he's richer dan ur fada.....
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by Jaykizz(m): 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
IMO, there isn't any power tussle or any ethnic difference between them both. They only have their individual differences which is yet to be resolved SHIKENAH!
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by PHfinest(m): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
toshmann: @Poster
It's because of worthless posts like this that Nigeria' s future is bleak. If you were knowledgable, and I doubt you are, you'll understand that in the entertainment world break ups happen time and again. To try a paint an ethnic picture, while tactfully pretending you ain't doing so, knowing fully well that Nigeria has ethnic sensitivities, is to say the least, SHAMEFUL angry

Here we are in a global village, the world out here doesn't know who is Igbo Yoruba efik etc, most don't even know Nigeria( except in matters of fraud, crime etc) and the best we can do is unite to form a country that can stand on her feet. This generation of Nigerians, with a partial democracy, must stand together. Otherwise by 2075 our great grandchildren will curse our memory for leaving a sick nation for them to inherit. angry

And even though my grandchildren will be foreign citizens, they and others like them would still be better off if they have a great nation to call "the land of my roots"
Let those of us who are educated stop this ethnic BS. Love your ethnic group without hating others.

Let it be on record that Toshmann was one of the few prophets that warned of the dangers of ethnic squabbles in the early 21st century.
God is my witness cool

Thank you my brother for saving me some energy...and for this to make front page...smh!
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by Fabianoribhabor: 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
Breakup na breakup, weder na power tussle or ethnicty.no b dem start am. Ask tuface(plantashun boys) or Beyonce abt(Destiny child).
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity by bolakale30(m): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
sanity12: if u kall d'banj a cleaner I wonder how pathetic ur life is.....mind u he's richer dan ur fada.....
bro take a chill pill nau,that was just meant 4 comic relief ! Must we resort to insults on everything ? Happy new year in advance !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down / Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today / Hammed Odunla 'Dento' Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.