Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Progress On Benin-ore Road - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Progress On Benin-ore Road (10724 Views)

Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ / More Progress On Benin-ore Road / Progress On Port Harcourt City Monorail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Progress On Benin-ore Road by ROCKJ1(m): 7:32am On Dec 27, 2012
If GEJ can give us only light... I will become his boy and chief campaign officer.
Re: Progress On Benin-ore Road by kutchs: 8:04am On Dec 27, 2012
ocelot2006:

Wow!! Hold it right there! Ogoja-Abakaliki road bad?! BLOODY LIE!! Whenever I travel back to Jalingo from PH, I tend to use that route sometimes, and I say without any iota of doubt that stretch of road is one of the best and smoothest. So quit the lies.
Thank you bro. The scallywag that calls himself ballabriggs thinks he‘s the only one who knows Nigerian rds. Imagine mentioning that rd in his list of bad rds. A rd I was recently on on the 21st of this month on my way from Jalingo to Owerri is what the idiot is claiming to be bad.
Anyway am not surprised, nairaland has been turned to a forum of lairs.
Re: Progress On Benin-ore Road by YoungGame: 8:26am On Dec 27, 2012
Sunny_bobo:

Bros, did you take those pictures with Nokia 3310? Abeg nor vex, I just dey ask shocked
I guess it's evening.. Lets say 6 to 7pm grin
Re: Progress On Benin-ore Road by SmartCount(m): 8:44am On Dec 27, 2012
Shaggyfreshfish: @nahinbdis jst shut dat ur ogbono soups mouth dere. U sallah ram

Man Shaggy abeg no vex for am. Forgive him. Hw u dey na. na me D-Count
Re: Progress On Benin-ore Road by thelastPope(m): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2012
More pictures of Benin-Ore road.

Re: Progress On Benin-ore Road by jmaine: 10:17am On Dec 27, 2012
ballabriggs:

You are a liar, a big liar!!! Which Owerri to Okigwe? The one I drove on in October? Abakailiki to Ogoja, that road has been on as far back as 2005 when I first went to Obudu and I was on that road in October and still saw the same job still going on. So when did they complete it?

Now mess out of here you lying scum!!!

Now this is your Owerri Okigwe road in the photo. One of the "two best roads in Nigeria" according to you. Well it may be true because with PDP anything is possible. This is the Okigwe end O. From Akabo to Iho is another terrible part of that road. In fact a motion was said to have been moved by my old friend, Bethel Nnaemeka Amadi, on this same road in the house, so what are you going on about?

Keep Ogoja - Abakiliki road from your shameless and resolute lies . . .WTF embarassed
Re: Progress On Benin-ore Road by jmaine: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2012
ocelot2006:

Wow!! Hold it right there! Ogoja-Abakaliki road bad?! BLOODY LIE!! Whenever I travel back to Jalingo from PH, I tend to use that route sometimes, and I say without any iota of doubt that stretch of road is one of the best and smoothest. So quit the lies.

I tire for that bros lies . . . .
Re: Progress On Benin-ore Road by SmartCount(m): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2012
Shaggyfreshfish: @nahinbdis jst shut dat ur ogbono soups mouth dere. U sallah ram

Man Shaggy hw fa na? Longest time. Na me D-Count
Re: Progress On Benin-ore Road by nahinbdis: 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
You GEJ apologist never seizes to amaze me! Benin-Lagos express way rehabilitation is a joke in itself. Nigerians have been abused in all ramifications that mediocrity is now consider excellence.
What the OP failed to mention is that the Expansion work to Dawson is not being done by FG, rather oshiomhole is the one handling that portion of that road and more progress would have been made by the Edo State government but the FG refused to cooperate as per refund of project cost to Edo State government coffers.

The pictures posted by the OP completely discredit the alleged work done so far as a sham! At Ofosu, some portions rehabilitated are already beginning to fail!

You are so wrong that Oshiomhole is the one doing that road, but its forgivable because many think so too.

Go to Iyaro, after Efex Executive park and you will see RCC contract board there showing who is working on the road. Oshiomhole has fraudulently minute jobs on federal roads within Benin and then turned around to claim them as his. Akpakpava road to Ikpoba slope, and Sapele roads are cases in point. He constructed road dividers on the road and planted flowers and then claimed to have done the roads. The fact is that Federal Govt roads in Benin are the few good long stretches of roads e.g. Benin-Asaba road through Ikpoba Slope and straight through Akpakpava to Sapele Road to Benin-Sapele Express are federal roads. M.M.Way through Upper Sakponba Road down to Idogbo - branches off at the bypass; and on to Abraka are federal roads. And these roads are all motorable. Only area the Fed. Govt is not doing well is in road markings and street lights, but a responsive State or Local Govt should have completed those little stuff... but wait there has been no local govt administration in Edo State for over 4 years... thanks to Oshiomhole.
Re: Progress On Benin-ore Road by nahinbdis: 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2012
Picture 1 is Five junction being constructed by RCC. Picture 2 is Dawson Junction - Close to Victor Uwaifo's studio.

Note that the Five junction work is not the master storm drainage project promised by Oshiomhole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari / Has Rwanda Overtaken Nigeria? / Kaduna Govt Vows To Pursue $350 Million World Bank Loan Despite Senate Objection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.