Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Wooing A Gurl 4 Long - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wooing A Gurl 4 Long (1498 Views)

Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wooing A Gurl 4 Long by shadowxteem(m): 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2012
Pls i would lyk 2 seek advice,i have dis gurl dat i hav been wooing 4 lyk 3 to 4yrs nw.N she told me dat she's nt yet ready,dat wen she is ready she wil let it knwn 2 me.Just yesterday i saw her n called her,she came n i started talkin 2 her,she then told me dat she wil put everytin in prayer.I said ok.Pls wat do i do ?Should i 4get her or continues Ur advise pls
Re: Wooing A Gurl 4 Long by Daywalker1: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
Wait for the answer na or you don't love her again?
Re: Wooing A Gurl 4 Long by HARDDON: 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
Prayer mantis! The time you'v wasted here waiting wud hv bin put to gud venture somwhere else! Ρρℓ get a degree with 3 years you ĸпoω .

Just hope you dnt run ïnto ha béing bangeddd hard in a Club restroom . ℓ☺ℓz
Re: Wooing A Gurl 4 Long by Meegadough: 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
Move on man. You think she will tell you no just like that? Especially when they have a respect for you. She gave you the answer long time ago. but you didnt get it. You both are behaving like kids.

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Gurl 4 Long by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2012
Keep wooing her. . . She'll reply in the 7th year. Smh.

Are you so fugly that you believe no one else wants you, or you think she is the only one for you? undecided
Re: Wooing A Gurl 4 Long by Excelboi(m): 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
3-4yrs? on one woman? you strong and get time to waste on just a girl when there are lots out dia. she just dey play you, try to take your attention off her and see what happens.
Re: Wooing A Gurl 4 Long by k2039: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]Your chances of getting her if you wait for her is 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 as it tends to negative infinity.

So my advise keep waiting.
[/color]
Re: Wooing A Gurl 4 Long by k2039: 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
sexkillz: Keep wooing her. . . She'll reply in the 7th year. Smh.

Are you so fugly that you believe no one else wants you, or you think she is the only one for you? undecided
Seventh year is an understatement with hope in it.
She will reply him after eternity.
Re: Wooing A Gurl 4 Long by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2012
She has been answering you since 4yrs ago. And the answer has been NO!
Re: Wooing A Gurl 4 Long by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2012
tpacalipse: She has been answering you since 4yrs ago. And the answer has been NO!

exactly. I never knew pple could be blindly besotted sad
Re: Wooing A Gurl 4 Long by chronique(m): 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2012
God forbid bad thing! Wooing a lady for 3 yrs? When I dnt av dreadlocks growing in my brains? Some guys are tryn though. Keep waiting u hear? Mr waiter.
Re: Wooing A Gurl 4 Long by Daporeals(m): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
wooing for 3yr,it seem she is the only 1 living in your street,4month too much gun self cry
Re: Wooing A Gurl 4 Long by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2012
shadowxteem: Pls i would lyk 2 seek advice,i have dis gurl dat i hav been wooing 4 lyk 3 to 4yrs nw.N she told me dat she's nt yet ready,dat wen she is ready she wil let it knwn 2 me.Just yesterday i saw her n called her,she came n i started talkin 2 her,she then told me dat she wil put everytin in prayer.I said ok.Pls wat do i do ?Should i 4get her or continues Ur advise pls
Your English is probably the reason and unless she's a bubuyeke like you, she will keep posting you. Can you imagine, how can you be asking a girl out for 3 years? You are obviously jobless.
Re: Wooing A Gurl 4 Long by ojoawo(m): 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
shadowxteem: Pls i would lyk 2 seek advice,i have dis gurl dat i hav been wooing 4 lyk 3 to 4yrs nw.N she told me dat she's nt yet ready,dat wen she is ready she wil let it knwn 2 me.Just yesterday i saw her n called her,she came n i started talkin 2 her,she then told me dat she wil put everytin in prayer.I said ok.Pls wat do i do ?Should i 4get her or continues Ur advise pls

Na which season b dis abeg cos me neva watch dis film oo
Re: Wooing A Gurl 4 Long by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
Please don't listen to the naysayers. What you have here is true love so I implore you to wait, at least, another two or three decades.

Godspeed my brother.

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Gurl 4 Long by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
Daporeals: wooing for 3yr,it seem she is the only 1 living in your street, 4month too much gun self cry

wicked grin
Re: Wooing A Gurl 4 Long by dmcdad: 1:41am On Dec 27, 2012
sexkillz: Keep wooing her. . . She'll reply in the 7th year. Smh.

Lwtmbo.... As in ehn, I wonder ooooo
Re: Wooing A Gurl 4 Long by tadysmart(m): 3:36am On Dec 27, 2012

I got similar problem,mine keep telling me with God all things are possible. Sometimes I summon courage not to call her again,she calls and complain that I have forgot her. Though she often complain of where I live,that is volatile area of the north. I love her so much I actually can't do away with her,she has got every thing I like in a woman. Bros if you love her keep waiting good things doesn't come easily.
Re: Wooing A Gurl 4 Long by Mynd44: 4:53am On Dec 27, 2012
3-4 years? Dude that is long enought to get a university degree and met more that 250,000 girls to make her memory evaporate from your head na.

Abeg you need to wake up from this dream and find better things to do ooo
Re: Wooing A Gurl 4 Long by daryoor(m): 5:18am On Dec 27, 2012
she doesnt one to burn that bridge (you) , maybe when she's 40 and unmarried she'll go to you. Give her an (now or neva) ultimatum. Remember, Our population is 160 million
Re: Wooing A Gurl 4 Long by dmcdad: 5:40am On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44: 3-4 years? Dude that is long enought to get a university degree and met more that 250,000 girls to make her memory evaporate from your head na.

Abeg you need to wake up from this dream and find better things to do ooo

Leave am make him continue ooo. Wetin be your own na? You no want make him wait until masters level? I laff him face
Re: Wooing A Gurl 4 Long by Exponental(m): 6:02am On Dec 27, 2012
She has come. The prayer tinz is just a camouflag. U av always been her plan B,C or Z as d case may be......so decide!
Re: Wooing A Gurl 4 Long by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 27, 2012
Keep trying, good things come to those that wait, sarah had her first son when she was in her 90s, so what's 4yrs compared to 90yrs...keep waiting smiley don't give up God will grant ur miracle
Re: Wooing A Gurl 4 Long by deshclones(m): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2012
Mehn u dey try...3yrs is damn high man..the highest I can woo a girl is 4months nd its dependent on a lot of factors like academic accomplishment,career,family pedigree,beauty,exposure,body structure etc..nd in that 4months I go still dey cut other gals join self..them never born the gal wey me DESH in all my glory go woo for 1yr not to talk of 3yrs..moreover na poor man pikin dey form pass..na dem dey lack confidence to tall a man off..they rather use church..nonsense people.
Re: Wooing A Gurl 4 Long by dmcdad: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2012
deshclones: Mehn u dey try...3yrs is damn high man..the highest I can woo a girl is 4months nd its dependent on a lot of factors like academic accomplishment,career,family pedigree,beauty,exposure,body structure etc..nd in that 4months I go still dey cut other gals join self..them never born the gal wey me DESH in all my glory go woo for 1yr not to talk of 3yrs..moreover na poor man pikin dey form pass..na dem dey lack confidence to tall a man off..they rather use church..nonsense people.

lol.. badt guy
Re: Wooing A Gurl 4 Long by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Keep trying, good things come to those that wait, sarah had his first son when she was in her 90s, so what's 4yrs compared to 90yrs...keep waiting smiley don't give up God will grant u ur miracle

e be like say you be the chick undecided

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Gurl 4 Long by giftmurphy(f): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
prayer is d key cool
Re: Wooing A Gurl 4 Long by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
@shadowxteem: You need to move on and improve yourself!

Believe me... when a girl likes you she would not make you wait for more than 2 - 4 weeks!!!!!

MOVE ONE... MEET OTHER GIRLS!!!
Re: Wooing A Gurl 4 Long by Collinsterol(m): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2012
blink182: Your English is probably the reason and unless she's a bubuyeke like you, she will keep posting you. Can you imagine, how can you be asking a girl out for 3 years? You are obviously jobless.
hey man he has a job already. Cant you see he is a waiter. My brother follow ur heart. But just make sure she is not dating anyone presently pls u av to be very certain of that. Cuz u might end up 'it z anoda day for you in paradise. Be wise
Re: Wooing A Gurl 4 Long by Dokitaolly: 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mehn u dey try...3yrs is damn high man..the highest I can woo a girl is 4months nd its dependent on a lot of factors like academic accomplishment,career,family pedigree,beauty,exposure,body structure etc..nd in that 4months I go still dey cut other gals join self..them never born the gal wey me DESH in all my glory go woo for 1yr not to talk of 3yrs..moreover na poor man pikin dey form pass..na dem dey lack confidence to tall a man off..they rather use church..nonsense people.[/quote]
deshclones: Mehn u dey try...3yrs is damn high man..the highest I can woo a girl is 4months nd its dependent on a lot of factors like academic accomplishment,career,family pedigree,beauty,exposure,body structure etc..nd in that 4months I go still dey cut other gals join self..them never born the gal wey me DESH in all my glory go woo for 1yr not to talk of 3yrs..moreover na poor man pikin dey form pass..na dem dey lack confidence to tall a man off..they rather use church..nonsense people.
DESH, YOU AR Error
Access deniedD BADDESS GOY
Re: Wooing A Gurl 4 Long by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2012

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Gurl 4 Long by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
giftmurphy: prayer is d key cool

LMAO! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Guy Feel More Manly / In A Confused State. / Pls Guys... What Would U Call This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.