Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories (209414 Views)

Hausa Wedding Photos Going Viral Over Bizarre Bridal Makeup / Bridesmaid Butt Cheek Exposure: The Latest Wedding Trend(photos) HIT OR MISS / Dresses For Bridesmaids And The Rest Of The Bridal Train; Who Should Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by lisabe: 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2012
WHY SPEND A FORTUNE ON YOUR WEDDING GOWN, WHEN THERE ARE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR MONEY. FROM N45,000 UPWARDS GET AN EVEN BETTER WEDDING GOWN WHICH IS CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR SIZE AND BODY, ONE SPECIALLY MADE FOR YOU TO AVOID THE STRESS OF ADJUSTMENTS AND AMENDMENTS,
VIST US NOW AT www.bridely.com.ng AND WE WILL BE MORE THAN WILLING TO ASSIST YOU WITH WHATEVER YOU WANT.
OR CALL US 07031842268, 08079926906

VISIT US NOW AT www.bridely.com.ng
YOUR WEDDING APPAREL SOLUTIONS:
WEDDING GOWNS:
BRIDESMAID DRESSES/GOWNS
LITTLE BRIDE DRESSES

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by lisabe: 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2012
more views

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by lisabe: 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2012
WHY SPEND A FORTUNE ON YOUR WEDDING GOWN, WHEN THERE ARE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR MONEY. FROM N45,000 UPWARDS GET AN EVEN BETTER WEDDING GOWN WHICH IS CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR SIZE AND BODY, ONE SPECIALLY MADE FOR YOU TO AVOID THE STRESS OF ADJUSTMENTS AND AMENDMENTS,
VIST US NOW AT www.bridely.com.ng AND WE WILL BE MORE THAN WILLING TO ASSIST YOU WITH WHATEVER YOU WANT.

WEDDING GOWNS:
BRIDESMAID DRESSES/GOWNS
LITTLE BRIDE DRESSES

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by lisabe: 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2012
more views

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by lisabe: 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2012
more views

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by lisabe: 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2012

WEDDING GOWNS:
BRIDESMAID DRESSES/GOWNS
LITTLE BRIDE DRESSES

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by lisabe: 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2012
more views

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by lisabe: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2012
more views

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by lisabe: 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2012

WEDDING GOWNS:
BRIDESMAID DRESSES/GOWNS
LITTLE BRIDE DRESSES

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by lisabe: 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2012
more views

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by lisabe: 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2012
more views

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by filnaija: 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2012
Hi Guys!

I need your help, Me and my fiance will get married on the second week of April 2012. This is a last minute preparation. We will have a church wedding in Enugu State. We just need a simple but elegant wedding. Please see the information that we need below and send me your quotation.

Guests: 150

Church:
-church venue (anglican church)
-Priest and altar boys
-church decoration
-choir

Reception:
-venue (should be in hotel function room or any aircondition function room)
-venue decoration (including dance floor w/ disco lights)
-food / drinks and cake
-band or DJ
-videographer and photographer

If you have a pictures of the church and reception hall please send it to me also @ jho_naciz@yahoo.com.

We are open for any suggestions. Thank you
Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by fashionwedding: 4:24am On Jun 08, 2012
dreams of brides's Wedding Dresses Spring 2013 With Modern Style & Plenty of princess .
http://www.dreamsofbrides.co.uk/princess-wedding-dresses-c-10/
Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by nukebridal: 5:54am On Nov 29, 2012
Nuke Bridal USA is your destination for custom made designer wedding gowns at affordable prices. We are the #1 online bridal store for Nigerian brides based in Houston, TX USA with Sales Reps in Nigeria. We are making dreams come true for nigerian brides by providing top quality gowns at 50-80% off the brand name prices. All our wedding dresses ship directly from the US to your home. Our goal is to remove the stress of finding the perfect wedding gown by providing high quality gorgeous wedding gowns from the comfort of your home.

Visit us today at www.nukebridal.com or contact us at 757-642-3654 (USA) or 0802-501-1176 or BB Pin#: 2A395A3D

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by rosety: 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
For those that forget that the bridal bouquet is a very important accessory, Rosety Gardens can help with that. Check out www. rosetygardens.webs.com

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by spicy122: 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hello everyone,
My wedding is coming up pretty soon I'm currently in lagos,looking for a place to get my bridesmaid dresses. Was wondering if anyone has any suggestion.I could really use your help. Thank you.
Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by thecheerleader: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
this lady sews so well. she can help with your bridemaids dress and even your wedding gown. call/whatsapp 09027116592
Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Honestly speaking, all these gowns that I'm seeing can force person to go and marry o
Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
Overly bold work dude sad
Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by HadassahBridals: 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2020
is your wedding beginning to look like a burden to you? then you need to watch the video below

[url]=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooMJA2vvnEs[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! / Event Planners, Pls Update Your Contacts. / 12 Historic Grisly Photos That Will Churn Your Stomachs If Fainthearted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.