Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,009 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Legitimate Online Job In Usa - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Legitimate Online Job In Usa (1622 Views)

More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% / The Horrible Truth About Online Job Applications. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legitimate Online Job In Usa by chirpywest(m): 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2012
Compliment of the season to all member of the house. Sometime ago I came across a post here in nairaland where someone living in the state was saying that he is doing online job and that the money he is making is big enough to the extent that his wife never worked since he entered the united states. I wrote and asked him to email me the nature of the job once its genuine cos Iam interested but never heard from the guy till date. Please if there is anyone with useful information about such job let the person share his/her idea here to the benefit of all so that guys can be doing the job and have more time for other things please. Thank you.
Re: Legitimate Online Job In Usa by chirpywest(m): 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
chirpywest: Compliment of the season to all member of the house. Sometime ago I came across a post here in nairaland where someone living in the state was saying that he is doing online job and that the money he is making is big enough to the extent that his wife never worked since he entered the united states. I wrote and asked him to email me the nature of the job once its genuine cos Iam interested but never heard from the guy till date. Please if there is anyone with useful information about such job let the person share his/her idea here to the benefit of all so that guys can be doing the job and have more time for other things please. Thank you.
I even pasted my email address here for the poster to email me but he never did and since then so many had been emailing me to know if he did respond. Therefore any useful information is vital plz for us all.
Re: Legitimate Online Job In Usa by sabbath7th: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
The only real work at home in US, that I know of is WEST. You have to take inbound marketing or customer service calls. Pay is not great but you get to choose your own hours and work in you house. Go to westathome.com and apply.
Re: Legitimate Online Job In Usa by chirpywest(m): 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2012
sabbath7th: The only real work at home in US, that I know of is WEST. You have to take inbound marketing or customer service calls. Pay is not great but you get to choose your own hours and work in you house. Go to westathome.com and apply.
That's gr8 bro. But u said that the pay is not gr8. Can u shed more light on the pay? Once more, thanks for the link. Its definitely going to help us here
Re: Legitimate Online Job In Usa by sabbath7th: 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2012
It depends on the project you get. Some pay about 8$/hr and some pay 12$/hr, they place you on where they need people.
Re: Legitimate Online Job In Usa by chirpywest(m): 8:45am On Dec 27, 2012
sabbath7th: It depends on the project you get. Some pay about 8$/hr and some pay 12$/hr, they place you on where they need people.
Thanks bro, that's interesting. U said they place you on where they need people, does it mean that they can send u to another city or just position, and if position, is it gonna be strictly online?. Once again thanks alot
Re: Legitimate Online Job In Usa by sabbath7th: 11:45am On Dec 27, 2012
Strictly online. You work from home, you'll need a high speed Internet and land phone. Let me ask you this, are you in the US? If not don't bother. For more info go to westathome.com and click become an agent.
Re: Legitimate Online Job In Usa by chirpywest(m): 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2012
sabbath7th: Strictly online. You work from home, you'll need a high speed Internet and land phone. Let me ask you this, are you in the US? If not don't bother. For more info go to westathome.com and click become an agent.
Are those jobs strictly reserved for those in the US?.I am planning to enter USA by febrauary next year. I have my visa ready with me even as of 27th of november and its an immigrant visa, what's your advise cos I will be coming in with my wife. Thanks bro
Re: Legitimate Online Job In Usa by sabbath7th: 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
If you already have a immigrant visa and have authorization to work in the US, you'll need to go to Social Security Administration and get you a SS number and card. To work legally the employer have to fill out I-9 and you have to show 2 forms of ID.
Re: Legitimate Online Job In Usa by chirpywest(m): 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
sabbath7th: If you already have a immigrant visa and have authorization to work in the US, you'll need to go to Social Security Administration and get you a SS number and card. To work legally the employer have to fill out I-9 and you have to show 2 forms of ID.
That means I must be in the state before applying for the job cos I know that my GC and SSN will be ready in less than one month after I arrive US.thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Gala / Ics Ltd Calling Who Got Too / Mecure Brand Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.