Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,363 members, 7,780,996 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:11 AM

Relocate To The State Of Texas. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocate To The State Of Texas. (1612 Views)

I Am In Dilemma, Do We Relocate To Canada Or Stay Back / State Of Texas - Important Information Inside / The Beauty Of Texas. . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Relocate To The State Of Texas. by ojdollars(m): 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2012
Relocate To The State Of Texas....

Why should you relocate to Texas...

1) 1 Bed Room All Bills Payed Apartment From $450usd To $600usd.
2 Bed Room All Bills Payed Apartment From $650usd To $800usd.
3 Bed Room All Bills Payed Apartment From $750usd To $900usd.

2) Groceries are relatively cheap.

3) Nice Weather, like our Nigerian Weather.

4) Plenty Of Job Opportunities From Temp Staffing Agency to Direct Employers.. Via this Means.

i) www.linkstaffing.com
ii) www.selectstaffing.com
iii) http://dallas.craigslist.org/lab/
iv) Warehouse Jobs from $9usd - $18usd per hour (Requires some kind of Fork Lift Experience which you can acquire it's license with $100usd within 3hrs and an ID to show you are certified by OSHA)
v) Security Jobs, Medical Jobs, Loads and lots of Certified Nursing Assistance Job - CNA. Nursing Jobs and ETC....
vi) Correctional Officer Jobs (With Salary ranging from 2500 monthly with only 4days or working each week. More on the CO Job at ( http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/vacancy/coinfo/apply4co.html ).

5) Nice neighbourhood, Affordable houses... If you keep your focus, you can buy your own home within a year or two

I believe Texas has everything you need and the kind of life you desire to live. You and your Family can have a true American experience in Texas. Why not give it a thought today? Many who did has stopped struggling and picking up their lives again. It would be my pleasure to give you any assistance in regards to relocating, finding a Job and settling into the State Of Texas. Wishing you all a Happy Christmas and New Year Holidayz...
Re: Relocate To The State Of Texas. by justwise(m): 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2012

1 Like 1 Share

(1)

Yes! Finally In Usa / How To Immediately End Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria / Your Favourite "JAPA" Thread Or Dairy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.