Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,368 members, 7,781,003 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:20 AM

University Of Calabar Teaching Hospital Commences Kidney Dialysis - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / University Of Calabar Teaching Hospital Commences Kidney Dialysis (6343 Views)

Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student / Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital / Benue State University Teaching Hospital In Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Calabar Teaching Hospital Commences Kidney Dialysis by amaham(m): 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
Am presently a resident at ucth and i could say dat am just hearing this dialysis stunt for the first time. De last chronic kidney failure i managed last week was sent to uyo
Re: University Of Calabar Teaching Hospital Commences Kidney Dialysis by Leopantro: 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
A federal medical centre in a neighbouring state boast of a 24 hr dialysis centre with four machines which has been up and running for the past four years and a teaching hospital is proud to announce it wants to start dialysis?
Re: University Of Calabar Teaching Hospital Commences Kidney Dialysis by ciphoenix: 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
amaham: Am presently a resident at ucth and i could say dat am just hearing this dialysis stunt for the first time. De last chronic kidney failure i managed last week was sent to uyo
WTF!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked for real?
used to think UCTH was Classy. undecided undecided smh
Re: University Of Calabar Teaching Hospital Commences Kidney Dialysis by jmaine: 12:22am On Dec 27, 2012
Billyonaire: My Alma mater. Republic of Malabor was my home for 5yrs. Once a Malabite, always a malabite.

Always a malabite bruv . . . .You are tinted with a very rugged DNA
Re: University Of Calabar Teaching Hospital Commences Kidney Dialysis by amaham(m): 12:33am On Dec 27, 2012
@cipronex- seeing ucth de 1st time with its clean environs u will think it works effectively but underneath the fine environs lies rot and endemic corruption. A hospital that cant effectively power her theatre and a/e upon the whole cash it makes.
Re: University Of Calabar Teaching Hospital Commences Kidney Dialysis by indianin9ja(m): 12:38am On Dec 27, 2012
Congratulations for this fine institution. But dialysis is a very inconvenient thing for patients suffering from kidney failure. My home country India is the world hub for medical tourism, including kidney transplants. I can help you with getting the best quality care (I will take care of everything from hospital, airfare/visa, to finding donor) that is on par with those of Western Europe and North America at a fraction of the cost. Contact me if you're interested.

We are in the process of expanding both demand and supply of organ transplants in West Africa, so if you have what it takes and want to partner with us, contact me too. This is a legal and very lucrative business.
Re: University Of Calabar Teaching Hospital Commences Kidney Dialysis by amaham(m): 1:12am On Dec 27, 2012
@indianin9ja- may cholera purge u back to that ur monsoon country. Must u advertise on any health thread sef . So transplant is de most convenient treatment even for those with acute renal failure. That ur offer is too good 2 be true sha #team 419
Re: University Of Calabar Teaching Hospital Commences Kidney Dialysis by guyman2(m): 2:34am On Dec 27, 2012
So what was Dr. Roland Ndoma-Egba doing there for over 8 years as Chief Medical Director
Re: University Of Calabar Teaching Hospital Commences Kidney Dialysis by indianin9ja(m): 5:12am On Dec 27, 2012
amaham: @indianin9ja- may cholera purge u back to that ur monsoon country. Must u advertise on any health thread sef . So transplant is de most convenient treatment even for those with acute renal failure. That ur offer is too good 2 be true sha #team 419

Haha, hey I love Nigeria, my adopted home, so why must you hold ill will towards my homeland? There's nothing too good to be true here. Unlike Nigerians, Indians don't have a tradition of scamming people, and that's why we're so trusted and that's how we are prospering here in this country and indeed in all of Africa.

We're too busy with our own success to play childish games like 419 scams.
Re: University Of Calabar Teaching Hospital Commences Kidney Dialysis by indianin9ja(m): 5:15am On Dec 27, 2012
amaham: @indianin9ja- may cholera purge u back to that ur monsoon country. Must u advertise on any health thread sef . So transplant is de most convenient treatment even for those with acute renal failure. That ur offer is too good 2 be true sha #team 419

Oh, I misread. You're not cursing India, you're cursing me to get cholera! Haha, cholera is also endemic in Indian, so I'm used to it. Indian climate is very similar to Nigeria. So, I'm not afraid of these tropical diseases.

Nigeria is my home now, my children and their children will settle in it, they will be fruitful and multiply. Or, if we're lucky, we can use Nigeria as a stepping stone to immigrate to North America.
Re: University Of Calabar Teaching Hospital Commences Kidney Dialysis by ciphoenix: 5:30am On Dec 27, 2012
embarassed embarassed embarassedheartbroken embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: University Of Calabar Teaching Hospital Commences Kidney Dialysis by Goddex: 6:08am On Dec 27, 2012
Na waoo . . . shame for such a big hospital with gigantic structures. Why spend money in erecting such big buildings if they won't be equiped to standard?
Re: University Of Calabar Teaching Hospital Commences Kidney Dialysis by JimmyBoy1: 6:12am On Dec 27, 2012
AFter how many years of churning out 'medical doctors" ?.
Re: University Of Calabar Teaching Hospital Commences Kidney Dialysis by amaham(m): 6:32am On Dec 27, 2012
indianin9ja:

Haha, hey I love Nigeria, my adopted home, so why must you hold ill will towards my homeland? There's nothing too good to be true here. Unlike Nigerians, Indians don't have a tradition of scamming people, and that's why we're so trusted and that's how we are prospering here in this country and indeed in all of Africa.
Broda red oyibo if u so much love 9ja why won't u think of bringin thode your world class hospitals to establish here. Since indians are so anti-scam really wonder why de vashwani brothers made headlines as tax evaders,maybe naija scam pple while indians scam government.#team indian 419
We're too busy with our own success to play childish games like 419 scams.
Re: University Of Calabar Teaching Hospital Commences Kidney Dialysis by blackrules1(m): 7:32am On Dec 27, 2012
Well, congratulations.
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital did it's first Kidney Transplant - mid of this year; all na achievement for Naija.
Re: University Of Calabar Teaching Hospital Commences Kidney Dialysis by lagcity(m): 7:51am On Dec 27, 2012
Chineke, giant of Africa, look at yasef. Chei! I must become president.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Were Can I Buy Aloe Vera In Lagos / Boil 3 Slices Of Mango Leaf With Onion And Drink 2 Times Daily To Treat These Di / Today Is World Malaria Day - End Malaria For Good.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.