Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

How 2-month-old Baby Was Stolen In Market On Christmas EVE - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How 2-month-old Baby Was Stolen In Market On Christmas EVE (8551 Views)

Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / 4 Year Old Accidentally Kills 11 Month-old Baby In Abuja / Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How 2-month-old Baby Was Stolen In Market On Christmas EVE by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 28, 2012
jidegirl12: @omonuan.....I swear on your life I've never been cracked up like this before in a long time grin grin grin grin grin

I guess I'm in child abduction business with my Group homes business then cheesy cheesy cheesy but they really don't match though...ummm a Mentally disabled person and kids don't gel....you have to choose one in my field and I prefer peeps like Callotti and dem wink cos I know how to kick it them em cheesy

I'm looking for a child eh.....you will not use me as a sinful vessel and I will not say a word that I will eventually regret cause I have family members and friends that are looking unto the Lord for the fruit of the womb and yes HE is doing it and HE will finish what he started, I reject you DEVIL omonuan IJN cheesy cheesy

And hey thanks for the prayers .....right back at ya tongue

I now understand your position ....it is okay to have empathy for those that are struggling with infertility. However, we have to make sure that empathy does not lead to support for this baby stealing. I don 't really believe you are a baby thief, I am just frustrated that you have failed to see the correlation between baby abductions and the so called miraculous births and/or baby selling. My concerns are for the welfare of the babies whether naturally conceived or IVF or adoption.

No mother should have to go through what this mother is going through. The legend Bob Marley once mourned in a song called Johnny was :"can a woman's tender care cease towards the child she bears?" You understand a woman's tender care more than I do and that is why I don't understand why you failed to see the absurdity of these post menopausal births. It's all good! No hard feelings from my end. As you may have found out, I don't really take issues on a face value. I am trained to professionally ask questions. And over the years, I have recognized that what you see is not generally what you get in Nigeria.
Re: How 2-month-old Baby Was Stolen In Market On Christmas EVE by mrscolite(f): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
swtcharissa: This is a big lesson for ME,seriously,sometimes its nt easy trying to make persons or frds stay away from carrying ur child expercially if the child is beautiful n neat,as much as I try to prevent persons from carrying her,they still forcefully carry her,n even as am a choirister I always place my side eye on my baby n plead with d person nt to for any reason pass my child,....in one of d occasions.[b][/b] My baby's shoes both legs were pulled from her legs,,,after that incident I started carrying her seat into d church n there she sits till church closes...some strangers can b such unbearsable

shocked shoes I know some unfortunate adults can steal gold accessories from babies but shoes?? C'mon that's a new low...no conscience at all! I hope this baby is safe...
Re: How 2-month-old Baby Was Stolen In Market On Christmas EVE by vizion: 11:07am On Dec 30, 2012
omonuan:

Thank you cotton101. This is what I was saying when The Sun tabloid newspaper helped a 59 year old woman to launder a baby by claiming that she conceived naturally and gave birth after she had been told in the U.S. at 46 years that she had no viable eggs. Those Nigerians who suffer from hallelujah syndrome jumped up and down and apotheosized that God did it without asking questions. One Jidegirl was ranting about how possible it is.

All hands must be on deck to stop baby selling and abductions in Nigeria and the fairy tales that follow. Only in Nigeria would someone repeat same thing over and over and expect different results. To me if God is to reward you with a child, he needs not wait till you are 85 years old. Nevertheless, a baby is purchased or abducted and God's name is dropped and poof the hallelujah chorus reverberates and many people start to speak in tongues.

How can we mend the broken heart that this woman has to face? Meanwhile, somewhere in Nigeria or even west Africa some mischievous couple is celebrating one of those "immaculate conceptions" ciphered with God and that is all it takes.

Lately, I have seen newspaper picture of so called newborns that look like toddlers whom longstanding infertile couple celebrate and sing praises for miraculous birth. The chicanery must stop.

similar case, a lady in the UK had been told by her GP that she could not conceive by any means, the lady came to Nigeria was declared pregnant, and delivered of a baby. On returning to the UK, a suspicious GP ran a DNA on the child and declared that the woman was not the biological mother of the child.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do you ever think Marriage Is Overrated? / Love Marriage Or Arranged Marriage Which Do You Prefer? / Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.