Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:04 AM

Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments (24155 Views)

Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles / Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by sambos994(m): 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
And be honest, who can he really replace, when we have wingers like Moses, Musa and strikers like Ideye, Uche, Emenike. Odemwingie will be a sub at best, but he will still complain and that will cause headache for Keshi.

3 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by vizboy(m): 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
If they should banned or unbanned the guy i dont care what i need is the AFCON
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Donawoite(m): 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
Dr. Wise:

Why don't you write English if you deserve a response?
fulish guy is dis a french, abi did u atend primary skul at all
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Acecube(m): 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
In as much as i like osaze he went too far with this whole thing.... He wasn't the only one excluded from the team martins,nsofor and taiwo didn't make it.. instead of making a statement in west brom with nice display for his club, while the nation cup is on-going. he's busy insulting not yobo, keshi or maigari but the ''captain, coach and the Nigeria football federation ''

He shouldn't forget that Nigeria is home, west brom is just a club.. he could be sold, retired or frustrated there. Wish him well in his future endeavour. And thank you for always donning the green and white with Passion and Patriotism.

3 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Symphony007: 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
All this noise for a competition nigeria won't even make out of the group stages...abeg!! Is nigeria still a footballing nation?
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Adebasy: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
the chairman and executive of NFF you are liable to be sued for infringeing the freedom of expression life barn is not the best as a punishment how much have you paid him if you look at his reaction you will see the act of patriotic likewise Nsofor he expressed his feeling too but normaly i want nff to settle this issue amicable
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nonsense. cause he exposed them
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
this issue have really been blown out of proportion. people have no idea about the huge damage this issue is doing to eagles prep. i just pity Keshi. anyway it is obvious that Osaze, just like most successful people have a strong fighting spirit. they never give up
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Alexmania: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nw i knw there is settings in dis so call nff
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
Donawoite:

Seun,

It's high time we got a parallel forum for goatheads like this imbec/le!

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by tboyunited: 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
The best is for keshi and NFF to suceed in SA or else osaze would be the winner.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Kx: 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
Donawoite:

This is my post of the year.

5 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
simo2rule: Someone once said, the world is not bad because of bad people but because good people have refused to do something about it. I love and respect Osaze a lot, for having the guts to come forward and tell us the truth, he knows there will be an uproar from all affected and I guess he is prepared for that. Life ban or no ban, that won't change the fact that he was telling the truth.
Please what did he say?
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Emperor5c(m): 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
markus1133: who cans top him
Wat a gbagun!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Emperor5c(m): 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
markus1133: who cans top him
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by ortopazz(m): 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Donawoite(m): 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
Kx:

This is my post of the year.
meaning pls
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Abi o!

NL is full of children and teenagers who post anything so they can seen as posting a comment. Even when they have nothing credible to say, they'll post a blank response.
o yes i suggest that oga Seun should appoint a strict Disciplinarian to flog them back to sanity
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
Zikdik: What part of this post indicates that he was given a life-ban?
i wonder ooooo
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by balladin: 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
The same better way you lots have channelled your complaints about the corruption in every facet of that country that has brought about change? Arrant nonsense!
What cogent complaint does Osaze have? Has anybody wronged him? I still don't see why some folks think he shouldn't be dropped.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by IYANGBALI: 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
Symphony007: All this noise for a competition nigeria won't even make out of the group stages...abeg!! Is nigeria still a footballing nation?
the best and most sensible contribution so far. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by JamesLucia: 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
[quote
author=nerodenero]Osaze talks like a child.There are better ways he
could have channelled his complaints and insulting everybody shouldnt
have been an option.We need to start doing and acting right in this
country![/quote] for saying d truth? if u dnt try to sleep wt ur father's wife, ur father will not marry wife for u. bab or no ban Osaze has told them d truth.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by balladin: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
solomon111: Was he not paid?
You probably think the national team pay them peanuts.
They are paid huge amounts of dollars for few matches.
Do you think he is angry because he loves Nigeria?
Hell No.!!
If he loved Nigeria,he would have converted those chances against equitorial guinea.
He is angry because he won't get those easy money.
Exactly my thoughts. Nigerians should not get too emotional with this Osaze guy.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by omiobo: 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
nerodenero: Osaze talks like a child.There are better ways he could have channelled his complaints and insulting everybody shouldnt have been an option.We need to start doing and acting right in this country!

Oga leave that one,let the poor guy talk. What better ways do Osaze has that has not been perpetrated by the corrupt officials? The guy is doing the right thing by letting us know what happens in NFF.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by 1forall: 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
Are some of these comments written out of actual thought processes? shocked

Man it's time for a re-evaluation, need to ask meself some serious questions
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by daryoor(m): 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
he is furious cause keshi didnt tell him in person yet he is responding via twitter. Makes any sense?
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by sunnyagboola: 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
The man has nothing to loose. He is 31.by next nation's cup,he ll be 34.so ban or no ban he is done with national football but I honestly feel he wz robbed of his last shot to do his fatherland proud.I remember wen only osaze wz seen as d good and dedicated player in d super chickens ohh sorry super eagles. What a way to pay him back. 9ja for u.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by jude33084(m): 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
nerodenero: Osaze talks like a child.There are better ways he could have channelled his complaints and insulting everybody shouldnt have been an option.We need to start doing and acting right in this country!

Can you simply tell us the other ways aŋԂ Ɲαмe one past Eagle player that have used it aŋԂ succeed wink
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by siriyke(m): 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
I reserve my comment for now. Waiting to see how afcon goes for naija......
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
Donawoite:
meaning pls

Would you stop making a jest of yourself or you are just plain crazy about winning the Year end Stvpidity award.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Matias Messi Handed Two-and-a-half-year Suspended Prison Sentence / Beijing 2008 Olympics Football Event: Men / Ronaldo Missing As Fifa Nominate Messi, Zlatan For 2019 Puskas Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.