Stats: 3,140,528 members, 7,770,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:44 AM

Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments (24158 Views)

Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles / Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by sambos994(m): 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
Hypocrites, all of you! Months before this saga happened,, you people were criticizing Odemwingie for not playing well.

https://www.nairaland.com/885115/osaze-odemwingie-win-epl-player

Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by naijanaweown: 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
osaze shld fuckoff.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by otokx(m): 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
KESHI has no choice than to do well in the AFCON.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by BrutusOj(m): 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
sambos994: And be honest, who can he really replace, when we have wingers like Moses, Musa and strikers like Ideye, Uche, Emenike. Odemwingie will be a sub at best, but he will still complain and that will cause headache for Keshi.
one of d funiest post so far on dis tread..comparing d up comin Musa n Moses wit Osaze bafles me.Osaze is a classic winger n shudnt be match wit dos litle lads...let's watch n see wot hapns at south Africa

Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by fuke(m): 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
nerodenero: Osaze talks like a child.There are better ways he could have channelled his complaints and insulting everybody shouldnt have been an option.We need to start doing and acting right in this country!

Yours is the first reasonable comment.

All others before you talked like babies.

What truth is Osaze saying?

He had problems with all the coaches and they kept him bc of his talent.
His indiscpline has cost us a lot. let him go.

And to think he cannot be this sully with his club management.

He is a rotten apple. Keep it in a lorry load of apples, all become rotten.

Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Rossikk(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:
Who say Nigerians cant protest Keshi's action against Osaze? Nigerians should wakeup and decide what they want and what we dont. Osaze is a very good player and we all want him in the national team.

Speak for YOURSELF. Which ''all of us''? You think we're all stup.id, dumb slaves to ''Osaze'' like you??. You don't know the FIRST thing about football success which is team spirit. You're here blindly promoting gross indiscipline in the team whereby a player can go on twitter and insult the FA, the coach and team, and YET, you call for the player to be INCLUDED in the team? How exactly are the other players supposed to react to such inclusion? The same players who KNOW what would happen to them if they committed 1/10th of ''Osaze''s atrocities?

Is one player bigger than the team? So, to satisfy ''Osaze'' you're willing to sacrifice team spirit and camaraderie, destroying the team's cohesion just before a major tournament?

BUNCH OF DUMB RETARDS.

Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Donawoite(m): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
Dr. Wise:

Would you stop making a jest of yourself or you are just plain crazy about winning the Year end Stvpidity award.
which 1 did u win mr man u better go slep nd stop and stop chating like a kid.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
In fact he should write book to expose rot in nff and super eagles.i will first to buy it.
simo2rule: Someone once said, the world is not bad because of bad people but because good people have refused to do something about it. I love and respect Osaze a lot, for having the guts to come forward and tell us the truth, he knows there will be an uproar from all affected and I guess he is prepared for that. Life ban or no ban, that won't change the fact that he was telling the truth.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Donawoite(m): 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
Rossikk:

Speak for YOURSELF you fuc.kking id.iot. Which ''all of us''? You think we're all stup.id, dumb slaves to ''Osaze'' like you?? Worthless idi.ots. You don't know the FIRST thing about football success which is team spirit. You're here
blindly promoting gross indiscipline in the team whereby a player can go on twitter and insult the FA the coach and team , and YET, like a bunch of CURSED RETARDS, you call for the player to be INCLUDED in the team? How exactly are tbe olther playters supposed to react to such inclusion? Is one player bigger than the team? So, to satisfy ''Osaze'' you're willing to sacrifice team spirit and camaraderie, destroying the team's cohesion just before a major tournament?

BUNCH OF DUMB RETARDS.
Good post

Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by sambos994(m): 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
BrutusOj: one of d funiest post so far on dis tread..comparing d up comin Musa n Moses wit Osaze bafles me.Osaze is a classic winger n shudnt be match wit dos litle lads...let's watch n see wot hapns at south Africa

So if he's so good, why isn't he chased down by big clubs? Why is he still playing for West Brom. They've never even played in Europa cup. At least Musa played in the Europe League. At least Moses played in Champions league and SCORED. What has Odemwingie done?

Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Rossikk(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2012
I'm really sick of this shiit honestly. Is it because this fool is mixed-race that some worthless inferiority complex ridden Nigerians here reckon he can publicly insult the national team coach AND STILL INSIST he be included in the squad?

What kind of ARRANT RUBBISH IS THAT?

Well, thank goodness we have more intelligent people at the helm than these ignorant little children here.

Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Caseless: 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ile-Ife:
He is 31 years old, let them go to hell. Greedy bastards
lawdamawssi! How did u write this? Sms....
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by adigun65: 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
D WORLD IS CHANGING & DEY REFUSED 2 CHANGE WITH D GLOBAL WORLD. WHO CAN BET IT DAT KESHI WILL RETAIN IT`A JOB AFTA D NATION`S CUP? WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING 2 ALL D FOREIGN COACH EMPLOYED BY NFF? D MOMENT DEY C ANY BODY OPENING UP DER YANSH NAH 2 PUNISHED D PERSON IN A WRONG WAY INSTEAD OF LOOKING @ D QUESTION RAISED BY D PERSON. LET WAIT & C WHAT WILL HAPPEN 3 kANU IN D CARETAKER COMMITTEE DEY PUT AN
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by 80million1: 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
*speechless*
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by 2million1(m): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
mazidumex: Super eagles player and West Brom playmaker, Osaze odemwingie has been slammed with a life ban from the super eagles after he posted some insultive comments on micro blogging website, Twitter.

Unhappy at being left out of the provisional 32-man squad that will begin camping in Faro this week, Osaze lashed out at head coach Stephen Keshi and the Nigerian Football Federation (NFF). Osaze had said that Keshi has no footballing reasons not to invite him to camp and criticized the way he found out about being dropped via the media rather than from the coach himself.
One top NFF official responded by saying that Osaze would not be allowed to go unpunished for insulting the NFF, Keshi and Super Eagles captain Joseph Yobo. He added that Osaze took matters too far with his outburst on Twitter and as such must pay for his actions.

According to NFF sources, Osaze's case will now be referred to the federation's disciplinary committee to investigate and make recommendations to the executive committee for the next line of action. He added: “Who does Osaze think he is that makes him think that he can abuse everybody and go unpunished?

“Well, he may think he does not need us because he also holds a European Union passport but we shall make a statement with the action we will take against him. We are 100 per cent in support of Keshi because we know he picked his team without any ill-feelings.”

Osaze meanwhile has conceded that being dropped from the Nations Cup squad effectively ends his international career. He added that it is just as well he was not invited to the Faro camp, as it is not ideal to play for a coach who does not want him.

continue reading
this story is as fake as the writter who wrote it. Osaze hasn't been banned by anybody, pls get your story right before feeding us lies
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by maxxx(m): 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nff should go nd eat 5hit.look at pot calling kettle black.if they had done the right thing the right way there wouldn't hv bn any problem.imagine a player of 0sazes stature that has given his best for ten good yrs getting to knw he wasn't picked for afcon on d dailies .that's capital bull5hit.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by tonardo(m): 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
Zikdik: What part of this post indicates that he was given a life-ban?
i no see.,,
osaze has been slammed with a life ban,..from super eagle
i no see am oh.nff just say he wouldnt go unpunish,..una don give the punishment,. oh nairaland,..
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by 5much(m): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
Osaze needs to b very careful with his outburst nd utterances.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by olly4life: 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
NLders, pls refresh ur memories before U̶̲̥̅̊ start attacking Osaze o. Its d law of Karma that is @ work here. Av U̶̲̥̅̊ forgotten so easily what Keshi & his cohort did that made us lose during the world. Abeg, Osaze is only been patriotic here. U̶̲̥̅̊ need to fight for ur position, he truly deserve to b in d team. If U̶̲̥̅̊ treat every player / person like dat, then there is bound to b issue. I think this is where d Psychologist comes in if they know he has attitude problem(s). There is no iota of indiscipline in Osaze's act, so he does not warrant to b left out.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
solomon111: speak for yourself.
I don't want someone disrupting the team.
disrupting the team?u r ok wt some of d guys w av on deckr u a nigerian or do u want us to win afcondo u noe d calibre of players in teams lyk ivory coast,s.a,ghana even zambiayh,think again
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Itsalphaa(m): 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
what z dis guy feelin lyk sef, he's jst a good player, nthng special, with or without odemwingie, 9ja'll still b a joke! D guy shud luk 4 a beta way 2 console him sef jare, z he currently in d kind of form martins is? Rubbish!!
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
Symphony007: All this noise for a competition nigeria won't even make out of the group stages...abeg!! Is nigeria still a footballing nation?
super chickens,Nigeria has turned into a cricketting nation.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by honeric01(m): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
Osaze is a disgrace to hard-work, he does not even understand what integrity and virtue means, you don't destroy what you built with your own hands, it's childish, ranting like a kid just because you were dropped from the nations cup you never even partook in (qualifiers).

He wasn't the only one that was dropped, Martins and Nsofor were dropped too, we all know how useful Martins has also been to the eagles, yet he didn't go on twitter to make silly noises and at the same time insult, abuse everyone.

We are from the same state but i don't condole rubbish, when you grow up, you'll learn your lesson, i am really waiting for him to rant and abuse his west brom coach too for benching him in almost 4 games now and lets see if his club career won't end instantly!

Arrant nonsense, spoilt silly brat! angry angry angry

Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
Dr. Wise:

Seun,

It's high time we got a parallel forum for goatheads like this imbec/le!
*laughs*,na true talk b dat,my bros.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by honeric01(m): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
IYA NGBALI: the super chickens are going no where,quoute me

I quote you, we're going to get to at least Semi-final!, now you quote me!

Nonsense! sad
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by sambos994(m): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
honeric01: Osaze is a disgrace to hard-work, he does not even understand what integrity and virtue means, you don't destroy what you built with your own hands, it's childish, ranting like a kid just because you were dropped from the nations cup you never even partook in (qualifiers).

He wasn't the only one that was dropped, Martins and Nsofor were dropped too, we all know how useful Martins has also been to the eagles, yet he didn't go on twitter to make silly noises and at the same time insult, abuse everyone.

We are from the same state but i don't condole rubbish, when you grow up, you'll learn your lesson, i am really waiting for him to rant and abuse his west brom coach too for benching him in almost 4 games now and lets see if his club career won't end instantly!

Arrant nonsense, spoil silly brat! angry angry angry

Exactly my point.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by tellwisdom: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nelbless:

WHAT A COMMENT, ALL THESE OSAZE FAN, I JUST HOPE THAT YOU'LL EXPERIENCE ALL THESE IN YOUR PLACE OF WORK AS YOUR SUBORDINATES WILL CHALLENGE YOUR ORDERS AND GO AN EXTRA LENGTH IN SHOWING YOU WHAT A C AWARD THEY ARE. TO YOUR FACE!

HAVEN'T YOU ALL LEARN THAT PRETTY GUY DO HAVE UGLY AND STUPID CHARACTER....
Guy, shut your gutter mouth up before I shut it for you....can you detail me how it all started apart from hear say??...what has Nff achieved us so far in recent times if not to vent their muscle on a young man who is doing his best for a failed country as nigeria loaded with goons like u.

Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Ownfag(m): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
I support Osaze. God punish NFF and Cos.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by tpapi: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
Good riddance to bad rubbish,me n siasia dey dance etighi n azonto
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by sambos994(m): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
tellwisdom:
Guy, shut your gutter mouth up before I shut it for you....can you detail me how it all started apart from hear say??...what has Nff achieved us so far in recent times if not to vent their muscle on a young man who is doing his best for a failed country as nigeria loaded with goons like u.

Commitment he does have, but he doesn't need to pounce on Yobo and other past players who have achieved more than him. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by braxjay(m): 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
OK just to answer present grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Akiika: 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
Crazy country...which NFF rule of conduct states that any player that expresses himself will get a life ban?....yeye corrupt people...i didn't even realise Nigeria still plays soccer. Go ahead and ban Ozaze, Nigeria football is in extinction anyway. He is making his millions in his club. If you communicate to him he did not make the squad through social media then he has the right to do the same. Keshi has forgotten how vocal he was during his days.

Matias Messi Handed Two-and-a-half-year Suspended Prison Sentence / Beijing 2008 Olympics Football Event: Men / Ronaldo Missing As Fifa Nominate Messi, Zlatan For 2019 Puskas Award