Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,489 members, 7,770,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:17 AM

Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments (24157 Views)

Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles / Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by aleeu299(m): 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
chacha3: exactly my thought.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by BodyKiss(m): 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
vizboy: Well to me dont know what to say. A question for those supporting osaze. Imagine your father as the chairman of nff and osaze said such words will you still be saying he did the right thing

Rubbish. If you don't do your job right, you need to be questioned, father or not. I'm in no body's side here, I just hate your comparison, and possibly the mentality that follows it.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
The same better way you lots have channelled your complaints about the corruption in every facet of that country that has brought about change? Arrant nonsense!

HELP ME TELL THEM OOO.

SOMETIMES I WONDER IF NIGERIANS HAVE THEIR BRAINS ON A PENDULUM DOING JANGOLOVA?

NO WONDER THE COUNTRY IS IN A TOTAL MESS NOT BECAUSE OF THE LEADERS BUT BECAUSE OF THE INCONSISTENT PSYCHOLOGICAL MAKE UP OF NIGERIANS HENCE THEY THE LEADERS EXPLOIT IT TO THE FULLEST.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by creativemusic: 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by klax(m): 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
The truth is I dont know wy Keshi dropped him but I think Osaze should be invited this guy is still doing well and play well should their was a rift between themI think the best way is to resolve it in a more mature way.

Talking about Ban the thread has not said anything yet about that it only suggest Osaze action demands life ban so lets wait for their so called meeting outcome but I bet it if the Super Eagle fails in Sout Africa Kesi is gone and same NFF will say it was because he dropped OSaze then you will hear the same NFF saying "oh Osaze is the best in the wing" "oh had it be its Osaze he will do it this way or play it that way that NFF for Keshi.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by iykc2012(m): 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nobody is surprise with †ђξ action of NFF. They are talking about indicipline when all of them are fighting ƒσя̅ who to be †ђξ Secretary άnϑ Chairman bcus they knws what Ȋ̝̊̅§ @ stake. Keshi should ask Siasia why they threw him out it waz bcus of personal grudges with Enyeama. If he dosent take time, Osaze will laugh @ last. No Feature Ambition (NFA).
mazidumex: Super eagles player and West Brom playmaker, Osaze odemwingie has been slammed with a life ban from the super eagles after he posted some insultive comments on micro blogging website, Twitter.

Unhappy at being left out of the provisional 32-man squad that will begin camping in Faro this week, Osaze lashed out at head coach Stephen Keshi and the Nigerian Football Federation (NFF). Osaze had said that Keshi has no footballing reasons not to invite him to camp and criticized the way he found out about being dropped via the media rather than from the coach himself.
One top NFF official responded by saying that Osaze would not be allowed to go unpunished for insulting the NFF, Keshi and Super Eagles captain Joseph Yobo. He added that Osaze took matters too far with his outburst on Twitter and as such must pay for his actions.

According to NFF sources, Osaze's case will now be referred to the federation's disciplinary committee to investigate and make recommendations to the executive committee for the next line of action. He added: “Who does Osaze think he is that makes him think that he can abuse everybody and go unpunished?

“Well, he may think he does not need us because he also holds a European Union passport but we shall make a statement with the action we will take against him. We are 100 per cent in support of Keshi because we know he picked his team without any ill-feelings.”

Osaze meanwhile has conceded that being dropped from the Nations Cup squad effectively ends his international career. He added that it is just as well he was not invited to the Faro camp, as it is not ideal to play for a coach who does not want him.

continue reading
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by vitality22(m): 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
grin grin
hizaya61: make we see how many own goal yobo go score this nations cup
grin
hizaya61: make we see how many own goal yobo go score this nations cup
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by true2god: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Abi o!

NL is full of children and teenagers who post anything so they can seen as posting a comment. Even when they have nothing credible to say, they'll post a blank response.
I cant agree more. Many currently nairalanders are still kids or teenagers who dont understand the dynamics of life.

No matter hw good u r and hw bad ur boss is, he is still ur boss and u must be loyal as long as u r under his control. Dats exactly wat osaze lack, he is not diplomatic at all with his level of international exposure. His rant on twitters really shows dat he is not mature in reasoning.

If he happended to be an english international and go to twitter ranting dis rubbish dat will definitely mark the end of his football career. No man is indispensable.

Let him ask david ginola, eric cantona etc on hw they ruined their football career because of insurbodination.

The learning point here for evry1: dont pick fight with ur boss no matter wat. Be tactful and diplomatic and u will come out sucesful and promoted.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Abelbenker(m): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
nerodenero: Osaze talks like a child.There are better ways he could have channelled his complaints and insulting everybody shouldnt have been an option.We need to start doing and acting right in this country!
sorry,did i jst hear u say beta ways of chanelling his complaints. Maybe u shuld suggest one,cause NFF,NFA,KESHI are one and d same. Or betastil he shuld go to d president?
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Stalemate(m): 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
So he want keshi to invite him so dat he can soil d effort keshi & d home bazed eagle put in for d qualification? God won't let him succed. Cos if eventually he his invited, then keshi will definately be shown d xit door just has it was done to bros SIASIA!

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by onyxo76(m): 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
solomon111: Was he not paid?
You probably think the national team pay them peanuts.
They are paid huge amounts of dollars for few matches.
Do you think he is angry because he loves Nigeria?
Hell No.!!
If he loved Nigeria,he would have converted those chances against equitorial guinea.
He is angry because he won't get those easy money.
I don't think its about the money, what's the winning bonus? 5000 dollars/match? Let's say they go all the way to the final the most the players may earn is maybe 50000 dollars as winning bonus and its over 3 weeks. Doesn't osaze earn more than 40000 pounds weekly? I may be wrong, but then if he is dropped then he should move on. How many timed have we heard of nff owing players flight ticket money and other allowances?let's see what will happen in south africa if the same money issue won't come up.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
klax: The truth is I dont know wy Keshi dropped him but I think Osaze should be invited this guy is still doing well and play well should their was a rift between themI think the best way is to resolve it in a more mature way.

Talking about Ban the thread has not said anything yet about that it only suggest Osaze action demands life ban so lets wait for their so called meeting outcome but I bet it if the Super Eagle fails in Sout Africa Kesi is gone and same NFF will say it was because he dropped OSaze then you will hear the same NFF saying "oh Osaze is the best in the wing" "oh had it be its Osaze he will do it this way or play it that way that NFF for Keshi.

Bros,
Are you fighting with fullstop and comma?

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by mikey2fin: 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
Who wan die with Super Chicken??
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Rossikk(m): 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
omarky:

If you were in his shoe, you will do more than him. What right channel will he have laid his compliant? Someone who got to know he's not going for the tournament through media. Do you know what it takes him to abandorn Russia for Nigeria? If I am to be a footballer,and I have every oppoutiunity like Osaze, I will never play for this yeye country because of their use and dump attitude.

First of all you nasty, ignorant peabrain, ''Osaze'' is NOT connected to Russia. His mum is from Uzbekistan. PLUS Uzbekistan NEVER ONCE invited him to play for them. So the idea of him ''abandoning'' his white homeland to play for Nigeria is utterly false and inappropriate. Kindly stop peddling lies out of your slavery to him. Fact is he suffered nothing but racial abuse over there, and so should be GRATEFUL he was ever recognised by Nigeria.. PLUS you are welcome to go and apply for UZBEK citizenship and go suck on their white di.cks there, since that's your speciality. WE IN NIGERIA do not want YOU or Osaze. Now f.u.ck off back to the Uzbek plantation were you belong, you worthless Uncle Tom SLAVE BOY.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by bankyj: 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
fuckin NFF na una best player una go drop...ok lets see hu i hu
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Demolinhoooo(m): 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
Remember how Oliseh left the team becos of saying the Truth,later Jay.jay went behind their back only to become the captain
Of th super chicken..
I dey feel you Osaze
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by sewen2000(m): 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
Up nepa
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Prexzi(m): 12:00am On Dec 28, 2012
See Nigerian's o. He beefd his coach and d nations footbal body n u in support of him. Make dem ban comot ;DSee Nigerian's o. He beefd his coach and d nations footbal body n u in support of him. Make dem ban comot
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by IYANGBALI: 12:03am On Dec 28, 2012
omarky:

If you were in his shoe, you will do more than him. What right channel will he have laid his compliant? Someone who got to know he's not going for the tournament through media. Do you know what it takes him to abandorn Russia for Nigeria? If I am to be a footballer,and I have every oppoutiunity like Osaze, I will never play for this yeye country because of their use and dump attitude.
God bless you bro
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by nijanigga: 12:16am On Dec 28, 2012
Quote me anytime,Nigeria will not qualify for the knock-out stage.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by siremperor: 2:06am On Dec 28, 2012
Keshi and NFF go to hell after all 2013 nations is another way to steal from the nation. I know the game in NFF all of them are thiefs.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by TolaniLuv: 3:00am On Dec 28, 2012
true2god: I cant agree more. Many currently nairalanders are still kids or teenagers who dont understand the dynamics of life.

No matter hw good u r and hw bad ur boss is, he is still ur boss and u must be loyal as long as u r under his control. Dats exactly wat osaze lack, he is not diplomatic at all with his level of international exposure. His rant on twitters really shows dat he is not mature in reasoning.

If he happended to be an english international and go to twitter ranting dis rubbish dat will definitely mark the end of his football career. No man is indispensable.

Let him ask david ginola, eric cantona etc on hw they ruined their football career because of insurbodination.

The learning point here for evry1: dont pick fight with ur boss no matter wat. Be tactful and diplomatic and u will come out sucesful and promoted.

^^^
People like you are the reason Nigeria is still same as it is since 19**

So, can you eleborate more on how he can be diplomatic? By keeping quite or having a dinner with the NFF or coach ? Please sh*t up or think right bro.

I'm not in support of what OSAZE did or is doing, I'm in support of freedom of speech . In support of people who think positive, cuz what dis guy is doin I don't see anything wrong wit it!

NFF is one hell of a corrupt group of people!

Lets him speak is mind please,

I remember when I was playing for a club named Damilola Taylor football academy UK/9ja. We was told the final at the competition we go to England and second Spain! We won the cup in 9ja, and we trained for 9 good month , we was told that we are going to England to play! To my surprise a month for us to travel. I see dis new faces joining our team , I heard dis rich people paid our coaches / organizers 2 million each for thier kid to go instead of us! 7 of my team mate was drop to replace wit dis rich kids we don't even know! If dis can happen wit normal football club! I know NFF/NFA is full of bullshit .

So, if GEJ also is fuckin up we Nigerian should be diplomatic about it? Chicken brain
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by stanbiggi(m): 3:01am On Dec 28, 2012
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by nerodenero(m): 2:26pm On Dec 27

Osaze talks like a child.There are better ways he could have channelled his complaints and insulting everybody shouldnt have been an option.We need to start doing and acting right in this country!

Stop criticizing osaze he only spokke his mind which he has a right to as for the medium or way or manner that was his best oPtion.come to think of it,does nff have grievance unit. NO! So leave osaze alone. Nff is like NIGERIA when the people complain of government policies and action on how it bares on them,they will say we are PARTISAN. Be your brothers keeper
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by stantob(m): 4:11am On Dec 28, 2012
Who want to ban who? N.F.F, N.F.A, whatever they are have already banned the National team long ago.Check the performances for some years now,maybe you will understand.So I'm not suprised about the ban statement and punishment and whatever they call it, because the fans have been banned by the so called football governing body from their happiness since 1996.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by metti(m): 4:57am On Dec 28, 2012
mazidumex: Super eagles player and West Brom playmaker, Osaze odemwingie has been slammed with a life ban from the super eagles after he posted some insultive comments on micro blogging website, Twitter.

Unhappy at being left out of the provisional 32-man squad that will begin camping in Faro this week, Osaze lashed out at head coach Stephen Keshi and the Nigerian Football Federation (NFF). Osaze had said that Keshi has no footballing reasons not to invite him to camp and criticized the way he found out about being dropped via the media rather than from the coach himself.
One top NFF official responded by saying that Osaze would not be allowed to go unpunished for insulting the NFF, Keshi and Super Eagles captain Joseph Yobo. He added that Osaze took matters too far with his outburst on Twitter and as such must pay for his actions.

According to NFF sources, Osaze's case will now be referred to the federation's disciplinary committee to investigate and make recommendations to the executive committee for the next line of action. He added: “Who does Osaze think he is that makes him think that he can abuse everybody and go unpunished?

“Well, he may think he does not need us because he also holds a European Union passport but we shall make a statement with the action we will take against him. We are 100 per cent in support of Keshi because we know he picked his team without any ill-feelings.”

Osaze meanwhile has conceded that being dropped from the Nations Cup squad effectively ends his international career. He added that it is just as well he was not invited to the Faro camp, as it is not ideal to play for a coach who does not want him.

continue reading
Rascals at nff! Why are they angry with the truth? Keshi as a player was even worst than Osaze, how come the name the big boss? Keshi single handedly picks players for the national team as captain he was so bad that he nearly ruin the future of those players who are not in good terms with him. Now he and those idiots at nff are ranting. Nff officials should be the ones to be banned for life for the way they have handled our football. Bunch of idiots!
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Telez(m): 5:06am On Dec 28, 2012
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by 175(m): 6:27am On Dec 28, 2012
This one wey dem give am life ban, i suspect Mukina2 was consulted on how to ban d lad cos she's an expert in bannology. embarassed
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Artlove(m): 7:02am On Dec 28, 2012
If i say Nigeria is a big fool, can federal will ban me 4 life livin dere? Non sense!
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Ferdinandu(m): 7:26am On Dec 28, 2012
At the moment Everybody knows Osaze is the best Striker Nigeria has.for Keshi not to Pick him as one of his Squads he suppose to explain to Nigerians with a very strong reason why? Afterall it is our collective resources he and all those redundant NFA officials are wasting without impunity. if they ever fell to make an impact in the tournament,Keshi and all those Officials that is supporting him should be court-marshaled for gross negligent of duty and abuse of power

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by ortopazz(m): 8:33am On Dec 28, 2012
byrron:

HELP ME TELL THEM OOO.

SOMETIMES I WONDER IF NIGERIANS HAVE THEIR BRAINS ON A PENDULUM DOING JANGOLOVA?

NO WONDER THE COUNTRY IS IN A TOTAL MESS NOT BECAUSE OF THE LEADERS BUT BECAUSE OF THE INCONSISTENT PSYCHOLOGICAL MAKE UP OF NIGERIANS HENCE THEY THE LEADERS EXPLOIT IT TO THE FULLEST.

At times I question the Morality of our leaders,, how on earth do they have the capacity wìthin their souls to pickpoint those who are guilty or nt, imagine OBJ TELLING GEJ, THAT HE HIS CORRUPT, this is the kinda foul play or fools stage act that happens in naija, we should delibrately refuse this ugly trend, ETO SPOKE OUT IN CAMEROON AND GOT BANNED, DIOUF SPOKE IN SENEGAL GOT BANNED, NOW OSAZE IS FIGHTING THEM, AND THEIR BEST OPTION? Guess what? A Ban! Mtcheeew.w. 17 Eyahs for NFF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Matias Messi Handed Two-and-a-half-year Suspended Prison Sentence / Beijing 2008 Olympics Football Event: Men / Ronaldo Missing As Fifa Nominate Messi, Zlatan For 2019 Puskas Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.