Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,450 members, 7,770,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:19 AM

Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments (24156 Views)

Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles / Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by gudnex22(m): 8:53am On Dec 28, 2012
Nelbless:

WHAT A COMMENT, ALL THESE OSAZE FAN, I JUST HOPE THAT YOU'LL EXPERIENCE ALL THESE IN YOUR PLACE OF WORK AS YOUR SUBORDINATES WILL CHALLENGE YOUR ORDERS AND GO AN EXTRA LENGTH IN SHOWING YOU WHAT A C AWARD THEY ARE. TO YOUR FACE!

HAVEN'T YOU ALL LEARN THAT PRETTY GUY DO HAVE UGLY AND STUPID CHARACTER....

you are too good that boy is too full of himself if he thinks he is a good footballer then why dont he win common Africa player of the year?
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by gudnex22(m): 8:56am On Dec 28, 2012
kwangi: Better ways like...?
Nigerians are fvcking funny!
When you see a swordsman draw your sword!
Don't recite poetry to one who is not a poet!
How else do you handle such problem as exists in NFF?

you are a child if your father should mess up will you go in public to insult him? You have no brain at all
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Ladiesguy: 9:13am On Dec 28, 2012
nerodenero: Osaze talks like a child.There are better ways he could have channelled his complaints and insulting everybody shouldnt have been an option.We need to start doing and acting right in this country!

Bros, do u know wat it feels like for ur wedded wife to have s*x with u nd discovers that u have a small manhood and the first thing she does is to go to the public to announce it? Instead of talkin to u abt it privately, rather u hear it else on public discussion how will u feel?
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by chinexvee(m): 10:30am On Dec 28, 2012
If na me be osaze....... The battle will just being.. Will let dem knw dat i no send dem and dia ban..
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by sambos994(m): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ferdinandu: At the moment Everybody knows Osaze is the best Striker Nigeria has.for Keshi not to Pick him as one of his Squads he suppose to explain to Nigerians with a very strong reason why? Afterall it is our collective resources he and all those redundant NFA officials are wasting without impunity. if they ever fell to make an impact in the tournament,Keshi and all those Officials that is supporting him should be court-marshaled for gross negligent of duty and abuse of power

Are you sure? Ike Uche has done better than Odemwingie...

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by vizboy(m): 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
BodyKiss:

Rubbish. If you don't do your job right, you need to be questioned, father or not. I'm in no body's side here, I just hate your comparison, and possibly the mentality that follows it.
well am just asking a question. And you should stop saying what you want people to hear and start saying thing from your heart. What osaze did is like spitting in his fathers face
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by creativeEngr: 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
caseless: What flatulence! Banned for saying the truth or what?

This can only happen in nigeria...instead of them to come out defend the allegation he put out against them, rather they're banning him.....rawbbaish!

And they even have the guts to say they are refering him to the disciplinary committee. NFF itself is an embodiment of indiscipline.

The league body is always fighting as to who is chairman, who is secretary...so much fights over who won what, and NFF , Up till now has not been able to put its house in order....so what are they telling us about discipline/disciplinary committee?

They can do whatever they like to osaze....all i knw is that, he remain one of our greatest footballers of all time.

@caseless. I beg to differ with you because you clearly missed the point.

The issue here isn't the decay in NFF of which we are all aware whether Osaze spoke out or not.

Rather, its his albeit childish attitude in dealing with issues. Let's face it - IF OSAZE HAD BEEN SELECTED, WOULD HE HAVE MADE THE SAME COMMENTS? The truth is "NO". This also says a lot about his personal credibility. Again, this isn't the real issue.

I personally admire his talent but the last I checked, he has always been a divisive character from Amodu, Laggerback, Siasia... The moment things don't go Osaze's way, we know his drill. The only place he doesn't rant at the coach is at WestBrom... Was he the only player excluded? Does he also come out to commend NFF whenever a few things are done right?

I commend Keshi for excluding him because its crucial to remain a team player especially in a team sport - its not just about individual talent! Attitude far exceeds talent when it comes to a team sport that's why Zambia beat the talent Ivory Coast at the last final...

Finally, the problems of the Nigerian society as a whole is also what is playing out in NFF. Osaze's ranting doesn't fix problems that existed before he decided playing for Nigeria.

Life is unfair Osaze, get used to it and wait for your opportunity.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Caseless: 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
creativeEngr:

@caseless. I beg to differ with you because you clearly missed the point.

The issue here isn't the decay in NFF of which we are all aware whether Osaze spoke out or not.

Rather, its his albeit childish attitude in dealing with issues. Let's face it - IF OSAZE HAD BEEN SELECTED, WOULD HE HAVE MADE THE SAME COMMENTS? The truth is "NO". This also says a lot about his personal credibility. Again, this isn't the real issue.

I personally admire his talent but the last I checked, he has always been a divisive character from Amodu, Laggerback, Siasia... The moment things don't go Osaze's way, we know his drill. The only place he doesn't rant at the coach is at WestBrom... Was he the only player excluded? Does he also come out to commend NFF whenever a few things are done right?

I commend Keshi for excluding him because its crucial to remain a team player especially in a team sport - its not just about individual talent! Attitude far exceeds talent when it comes to a team sport that's why Zambia beat the talent Ivory Coast at the last final...

Finally, the problems of the Nigerian society as a whole is also what is playing out in NFF. Osaze's ranting doesn't fix problems that existed before he decided playing for Nigeria.

Life is unfair Osaze, get used to it and wait for your opportunity.
nice input! I also agree with u to some extent....

Nff stil needs to put its house in order...we cant continue this way. Must they always fall out with players?

U see what keshi has done, nff is applauding him, watch and see...thesame nff wil turn its back on him when the going goes rough. We all knw how they handled siasia. When siasia was suspending enyeama and others, they celebrated him and when his ship capsized, he was left alone. I still think keshi should apply caution when taking some decisions.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Tourshaw: 7:02am On Dec 29, 2012
4st page pls

Keshi has no valid reason 2 exclude him when d likes of danny shittu, yobo, mikel, uche are included.
Even though osaze is rude, then sumfin is wrong sumwhere.
If u dont undastand me, do u knw da keshi had previously said 2 d media da osaze said he is nt willing 2 play 4 9jeria again wh d player said it was a lie b4 keshi naw confessed da it wat a misconsception.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by raphrinco: 1:14am On Dec 30, 2012
caseless: What flatulence! Banned for saying the truth or what?

This can only happen in nigeria...instead of them to come out defend the allegation he put out against them, rather they're banning him.....rawbbaish!

And they even have the guts to say they are refering him to the disciplinary committee. NFF itself is an embodiment of indiscipline.

The league body is always fighting as to who is chairman, who is secretary...so much fights over who won what, and NFF , Up till now has not been able to put its house in order....so what are they telling us about discipline/disciplinary committee?

They can do whateverMy see ooooo.Could you imagine a drunkard husband that beats his wife everyday ,banning his children for fighting.Global Network is 1.something billion to sponsor Nigerian League,yet they harldy get their salary .Abeg joooo ,Lets ask for God Intervention in this country.they like to osaze....all i knw is that, he remain one of our greatest footballers of all time.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Caseless: 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2012
raphrinco: .
. Oga mi, u don change everything....lwkmd.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by A40(m): 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
gudnex22:

you are a child if your father should mess up will you go in public to insult him? You have no brain at all
Father ko mother ni! Una don come with una megedefegede
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by sambos994(m): 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2012
All right everybody, Osaze apologized.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by ignis: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
I guess Osaze and Keshi have been beefing each other for a while now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Matias Messi Handed Two-and-a-half-year Suspended Prison Sentence / Beijing 2008 Olympics Football Event: Men / Ronaldo Missing As Fifa Nominate Messi, Zlatan For 2019 Puskas Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.