Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,388 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:13 AM

Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 (18113 Views)

Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race / Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race / Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11:

nwanne mu I wonder oo..

Who is Sullivan? Was it not the same gov who has been away for 5months now. Has he achieved 1/10th of Obi's achievement. How many FDIs has he brought to his state? How has he tried to solve heavy unemployment plaguing enugu state today.

Anambra as the core SE state needs a caliber of a gov who can only be found in Anambra state and not elsewhere. For me the likes of Soludo, Nnamdi Uba, Dora, Ngige are the people to watch in 2014. Peter Obi is actually going for VP if not presidency in 2015. GEJ has marked him for either of the top jobs because of his closeness to Jonathan. Peter Obi has actually laid down the framework and foundation for speedy advancement of Anambra to be able to go up along side its two mates in Nigeria as Rivers and Lagos states.

Sullivan cannot even agree to set foot in Anambra, reason? The dirty nature of the state
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2012
Look at this guy oooo; you sound too proud and too goood for your own good. I don't see the "Omanbala" in you either. Stop attacking us,mr. You aren't one of us!!
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel:

Sullivan cannot even agree to set foot in Anambra, reason? The dirty nature of the state

With the billions of funds in our reserve your Gov. will ditch your state the second he gets the opportunity to work in Anambra. Enugu state is broke and their goverment keep borrowing more money. For the past six years Peter Obi has been in goverment he hasn't borrowed a kobo but he has executed more projects and our reserve is greater than what the rest of the se states has put together. Talk about prudence.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2012
@ van bonatte

You make me laugh so much so that I started shedding tears for you.. grin grin

You heard someone saying that I dignified you by responding to your comment, because of where you are coming from. Your enugu state benefitted from the old eastern region and still up till today there is nothing to show for it. Today there is heavy insecurity in your so called state; few days ago a US based economist from Aku was murdered in your same enugu rubbish. This happens on daily basis.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/xmas-shocker-how-us-based-nigerian-economist-was-killed-in-enugu/

Most of Anambrans big boys has since relocated to Awka. Some of them I know by virtue of my job has either completed or at various stages of completion. Soludo, Akunyili has completed their mansions in Anambra. I will take a snapshots of Ngige and Andy's edifices for all to see soon. Even Ekwunife has since moved into has own personal house at Iyi-Agu estate. Akunyili completed her magnificient hotel in Awka recently.

You can only die in denial, because we have since left you timid people behind. enugu state is busy resurfacing the same old roads constructed in 50s and 60s. Show me new development in enugu state since 1991. Show us pictures of Nsukka, Udi, Oji river etc. are those ares not part of glorified enugu state? Show me single FDIs or any investor seeking to come to your enugu state; this is because your state is a dry land where nothing works. Unemployment has overtaken the state like a wild fire, while the gov is busy deceiving you fools with road resurfacing. This is the same fraud that chimaroke ran in the same and now efcc has been after him since 2007. This is the same way the present will become a regular visitor to efcc once he steps down.

Anambra has best network of roads traversing entire state. We are not only interested in the urban center just like you fools are doing window dressing. Anambra is becoming a one-city-state, from Awka to Onitsha to Nnewi to Ihialla to Ekwulobia to Uga to Oba to Obosi to Otuocha to Anam etc. Mention another enugu state town outside enugu urban..none.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel:

You should start by asking whether your sullivan is good enough to vie for Councillor in Anambra state. Listen little man, the stakes and standards are very high in Anambra state. We don't go for mediocres like chimaroke and chime, both are not even qualified to get commissioner's position in Anambra. You guys are too local mehn.. grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11:

You should start by asking whether your sullivan is good enough to vie for Councillor in Anambra state. Listen little man, the stakes and standards are very high in Anambra state. We don't go for mediocres like chimaroke and chime, both are not even qualified to get commissioner's position in Anambra. You guys are too local mehn.. grin

Not holding brief for Chimaroke, but he constructed a whole university in Enugu state (Esutech or something like that). The last Anambra man to have ever built a whole university is the great Zik of Africa. Just equate Chimaroke with Zik, simples.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by joeyfire(m): 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2012
^^ unu biko hapu this thing maka ndi iberibe
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by Syncan(m): 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

With the billions of funds in our reserve your Gov. will ditch your state the second he gets the opportunity to work in Anambra. Enugu state is broke and their goverment keep borrowing more money. For the past six years Peter Obi has been in goverment he hasn't borrowed a kobo but he has executed more projects and our reserve is greater than what the rest of the se states has put together. Talk about prudence.

Agu Ukwu,thank you very much, it's time enlightened people start to tell the rest what governance is all about. Old OMATA ideologies should not be allowed to form the peoples view in such a great state.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by Syncan(m): 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel:

Not holding brief for Chimaroke, but he constructed a whole university in Enugu state (Esutech or something like that). The last Anambra man to have ever built a whole university is the great Zik of Africa. Just equate Chimaroke with Zik, simples.

I suggest you stop speaking, you're exposing much ignorance or you're simply being mischievous by attracting bashing on our sister state.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by Syncan(m): 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11: @ van bonatte

You heard someone saying that I dignified you by responding to your comment, because of where you are coming from. Your enugu state benefitted from the old eastern region and still up till today there is nothing to show for it. Today there is heavy insecurity in your so called state; few days ago a US based economist from Aku was murdered in your same enugu rubbish. This happens on daily basis.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/xmas-shocker-how-us-based-nigerian-economist-was-killed-in-enugu/

Most of Anambrans big boys has since relocated to Awka. Some of them I know by virtue of my job has either completed or at various stages of completion. Soludo, Akunyili has completed their mansions in Anambra. I will take a snapshots of Ngige and Andy's edifices for all to see soon. Even Ekwunife has since moved into has own personal house at Iyi-Agu estate. Akunyili completed her magnificient hotel in Awka recently.

You can only die in denial, because we have since left you timid people behind. enugu state is busy resurfacing the same old roads constructed in 50s and 60s. Show me new development in enugu state since 1991. Show us pictures of Nsukka, Udi, Oji river etc. are those ares not part of glorified enugu state? Show me single FDIs or any investor seeking to come to your enugu state; this is because your state is a dry land where nothing works. Unemployment has overtaken the state like a wild fire, while the gov is busy deceiving you fools with road resurfacing. This is the same fraud that chimaroke ran in the same and now efcc has been after him since 2007. This is the same way the present will become a regular visitor to efcc once he steps down.

Anambra has best network of roads traversing entire state. We are not only interested in the urban center just like you fools are doing window dressing. Anambra is becoming a one-city-state, from Awka to Onitsha to Nnewi to Ihialla to Ekwulobia to Uga to Oba to Obosi to Otuocha to Anam etc. Mention another enugu state town outside enugu urban..none.

You are a true son of your father. Say it as it is,enlighten the ignorant.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11: @ van bonatte

The biggest lie of 2012 is to say thast any Anambra man is relocating back to Anambra from Enugu.

The traffic is in the opposite direction, and we all know it. Part of my family that is from Anambra will never agree to go back there because of the orderliness of Enugu town. Call it resurfacing of roads, true but this is the smoothest roads in Nigeria, I was told you can close your eyes and drive in the day and night, zero potholes, bright streetlights, no crime even till 3am everyday. I will stay there whenever I come in. Please dont say your state till you know where I am from, are you sure I am Igbo at all?

Let me show you examples of brand new roads going on in Enugu, I heard and saw pictures of new roads being created to dualize the road that leads into Enugu from Ebonyi state. I saw pictures of this somewhere in this forum. I have not been to Nsukka since I left school but the town beats Awka hands down. Tell yourself some truth and hide your face in shame for your underperforming governor. The excuse of not borrowing money is a lame one, please apologize to the poor masses of Anambra for that, the state is suffering with so much bad road like onitsha to awka and you are here talking about prudence when people are now afraid to visit the poor state. That is stupid prudence to me.

So let me end by showing you the new development enugu since 1991

The new university (esutech)
The new ebeano tunnel crossing (road created for the first time through the bushes of GRA)
The new state teaching hospital at parklane Enugu
So many housing estates to many to count (
The multi storey office complex
The new teaching hospital for UNN
Nigerian breweries (i heard chimaroke was very instrumental to the siting of the brewery in the state)
Shoprite
Innoson mega factories
oakland park
The brand new road created in independence layout to connect that area with port harcourt express road (dual carriage)

I wish I can remember more, but the talk among igbo boys here is the innovation of enugu and Imo states, we all agree here that Obi is a huge failure.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2012
Syncan:

I suggest you stop speaking, you're exposing much ignorance or you're simply being mischievous by attracting bashing on our sister state.

Thank you my man, I may shut up, I dont want a state where i have relatives to be exposed like this. Its a very big shame.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2012
There is no way you can hide a pregnancy with your hand.

@ chino and your claim of unemployment in enugu state, now consider this.

Nigerian breweries in Enugu state has employed at least 30,000 people both directly and indirectly, senior staff, junior staff, temporal staff, casuals, contract staff, drivers, outside haulage companies, drinks distributors, beer palour owners, suppliers of raw materials, spare parts, waste disposal companies, cleaning and fumigation companies etc, etc.

The same is happening in Nigerian bottling company enugu (coca cola)

The same is happening in 7up bottling company enugu

The same is happening at Shoprite Enugu

The same is happening in the whole hotels, parks and entertainment outfits in Enugu state

But you may be correct to say there is unemployment in enugu, the influx of Anambra graduates to look for jobs in the nearest 'city' to them is to blame for that your wrong logic.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2012
Syncan:

You are a true son of your father. Say it as it is,enlighten the ignorant.

He is a true son of his mother, his father will be very ashamed of him right now.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
Syncan:

Agu Ukwu,thank you very much, it's time enlightened people start to tell the rest what governance is all about. Old OMATA ideologies should not be allowed to form the peoples view in such a great state.

Alas! But I even respect OMATA thinking to educated illiterates running the state now and not remembering that government is all about popularity of your action and the most people your policies impact on, positively.

The OMATA group were better, G.U. Okeke would have made a better governor than Peter Obi.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2012
I admire the style of Rochas a lot, very charismatic and energetic form of leadership with a view to make the biggest change possible and to show, not to talk of changes like Obi, who is just talking and talking like a market woman.
At the opposite of Rochas style of leadership is Sullivan, but with same impact on the ground, government is all about delivering on people's expectations and not acting like Peter Obi who thinks he can save the money while the people suffer. The next governor better not be Andy uba or esele, they will just scatter the little money obi may have saved, if he even saved at all.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel:

The biggest lie of 2012 is to say thast any Anambra man is relocating back to Anambra from Enugu.

The traffic is in the opposite direction, and we all know it. Part of my family that is from Anambra will never agree to go back there because of the orderliness of Enugu town. Call it resurfacing of roads, true but this is the smoothest roads in Nigeria, I was told you can close your eyes and drive in the day and night, zero potholes, bright streetlights, no crime even till 3am everyday. I will stay there whenever I come in. Please dont say your state till you know where I am from, are you sure I am Igbo at all?

Let me show you examples of brand new roads going on in Enugu, I heard and saw pictures of new roads being created to dualize the road that leads into Enugu from Ebonyi state. I saw pictures of this somewhere in this forum. I have not been to Nsukka since I left school but the town beats Awka hands down. Tell yourself some truth and hide your face in shame for your underperforming governor. The excuse of not borrowing money is a lame one, please apologize to the poor masses of Anambra for that, the state is suffering with so much bad road like onitsha to awka and you are here talking about prudence when people are now afraid to visit the poor state. That is stupid prudence to me.

So let me end by showing you the new development enugu since 1991

The new university (esutech)
The new ebeano tunnel crossing (road created for the first time through the bushes of GRA)
The new state teaching hospital at parklane Enugu
So many housing estates to many to count (
The multi storey office complex
The new teaching hospital for UNN
Nigerian breweries (i heard chimaroke was very instrumental to the siting of the brewery in the state)
Shoprite
Innoson mega factories
oakland park
The brand new road created in independence layout to connect that area with port harcourt express road (dual carriage)

I wish I can remember more, but the talk among igbo boys here is the innovation of enugu and Imo states, we all agree here that Obi is a huge failure.

You are really pathetic..all those petty investments you talked about, does not even amount to 1/100th of the SABMILLER investment or Orient Petroleum, we are talking about Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing also in Anambra. As I say earlier Anambra is to the East what Lagos and Rivers are to the SW and SS respectively.

Check this map on population density in Nigeria. It is only lagos that outpaced Anambra in entire Nigeria. The map will show you where the population is migrating to. The map equally means that those two states (Lagos and Anambra) are where the real economic actions are:

Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel: I admire the style of Rochas a lot, very charismatic and energetic form of leadership with a view to make the biggest change possible and to show, not to talk of changes like Obi, who is just talking and talking like a market woman.
At the opposite of Rochas style of leadership is Sullivan, but with same impact on the ground, government is all about delivering on people's expectations and not acting like Peter Obi who thinks he can save the money while the people suffer. The next governor better not be Andy uba or esele, they will just scatter the little money obi may have saved, if he even saved at all.

You should be more ashamed and concerned about your run away governor, who f/u/c/k/s every woman he can set his eyes on. He has slept with all the esut girls. grin ;DI even heard he slept with his wife's sister and got her impregnated. What a shameful man governing you wawa and foolish people. See link: http://247ureports.com/gov-sullivan-chime-in-sex-scandal/ grin grin grin grin grin

Your governor chime is a disaster and a colossal failuregrin grin grin

Show us new projects that has been done in enugu state since 1999.

Show us new investors that has come to invest at least ($100 million) and employ people as it is being done in Lagos, Rivers and Anambra.

Show us what your useless governor is doing about the army of unemployed youths killing people everyday in your state. See link:

Show us what your senseless gov chime has done to expand enugu beyond where it is since 1950 and why has enugu state remains largely rural. I mean the area that is urban is barely 15% while the rest of the bush is 85%. Why is that..nwa bingo grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by Malawian(m): 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2012
MAKA CHI**WU, AKPA, OKPU N MKPULU AMU MMADU NA ATO AHU TINYERE UDURI MMADU DI KA UBA KA O CHIA ANYA NA ANAMBALA STATI. O GWUCHA KWAA KA O HA MU N'ONU.
*runs away from retaliatory remarks*
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11:

You are really pathetic..all those petty investments you talked about, does not even amount to 1/100th of the SABMILLER investment or Orient Petroleum, we are talking about Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing also in Anambra. As I say earlier Anambra is to the East what Lagos and Rivers are to the SW and SS respectively.

Check this map on population density in Nigeria. It is only lagos that outpaced Anambra in entire Nigeria. The map will show you where the population is migrating to. The map equally means that those two states (Lagos and Anambra) are where the real economic actions are:

Sorry fool, how many bottles of beer are coming out of your sabmiller factory, only STAR lager from NBL outsells the entire waste of money called sabmiller.

Sorry fool, we are not talking population density here, your fake stats is not relevant to this thread, maybe you should open another thread for that.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11:

You should be more ashamed and concerned about your run away governor, who f/u/c/k/s every woman he can set his eyes on. He has slept with all the esut girls. grin ;DI even heard he slept with his wife's sister and got her impregnated. What a shameful man governing you wawa and foolish people. See link: http://247ureports.com/gov-sullivan-chime-in-sex-scandal/ grin grin grin grin grin

Your governor chime is a disaster and a colossal failuregrin grin grin

Show us new projects that has been done in enugu state since 1999.

Show us new investors that has come to invest at least ($100 million) and employ people as it is being done in Lagos, Rivers and Anambra.

Show us what your useless governor is doing about the army of unemployed youths killing people everyday in your state. See link:

Show us what your senseless gov chime has done to expand enugu beyond where it is since 1950 and why has enugu state remains largely rural. I mean the area that is urban is barely 15% while the rest of the bush is 85%. Why is that..nwa bingo grin

Apart from rumors, there is nothing tangible that points that chime is not more responsible than you. He has achieved a lot while you are here licking the yansh of peter obi.

You are avoiding speaking about shoprite complex, why?
I may not be from Enugu to tell you where it is expanding to, but first show us where Anambra expanded to, maybe Awka is now expanding into Asaba? idiott.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2012
We should organize and train a true igbo man from any other state to govern anambra, the fools being shown to us here are all mediocres like peter obi the rich noisemaker.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel:

Sorry fool, how many bottles of beer are coming out of your sabmiller factory, only STAR lager from NBL outsells the entire waste of money called sabmiller.

Sorry fool, we are not talking population density here, your fake stats is not relevant to this thread, maybe you should open another thread for that.

Wow...its now fake stats because you adopt it when its convenient for ..anu mpama grin grin grin grin

Sabmiller plant in Onitsha is the largest brewery plant in entire West Africa..go figure

Read this it will enlighten you further wawa man.. grin grin

SABMiller Brewery valued at $100 million dollars (N15 billion) would be inaugurated in Anambra, in August, Peter Stuttard, the Business Development Manager of the company said on Friday. According to Stuttard, 22.5 per cent share of the new brewery is owned by indigenous entrepreneurs, which consist of 10 per cent for Anambra State Government, while other private local investors have 12.5 per cent.

Stuttard said that production would commence in September after the opening by President Jonathan.

He said the construction works on the brewery, which is expected to produce beer and malt for a start, had reached 90 percent stage.

The manager said that the decision to site the `gigantic' brewery in Onitsha was borne out of the fact that Onitsha is the biggest commercial city in West Africa.

“Nigeria is a strategic country for any serious-minded company that wants to achieve success in their business endeavour,” he said. “ Any prospective company which has not come to Nigeria could be said not to have arrived Africa and on the other hand, any company that wants to expand its scope cannot afford to neglect Onitsha.

“We are in Nigeria to do good business and we are here to generate employment, create wealth and attend to our corporate social responsibilities to the people and to the communities where we operate.

“All we need is cooperation from the people and as we grow, we grow with them,’’ he said
Stuttard commended Governor Peter Obi for his ability to convince the company to come to Anambra.

“We are not alone in this business, Anambra government and Onitsha people have assisted us a lot in providing land.”

He said that the company would comply with the regulations of agencies such as Standards Organisation of Nigeria, National Agency for Food, Drug Administration and Control and the Nigeria Customs Service for smooth operation of its business.

http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/markets/companies-and-market/37543-sabmiller-to-commission-n15bn-brewery-in-august
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11:

Wow...its not fake stats because you adopt it when its convenient for ..anu mpama grin grin grin grin

Sabmiller plant in Onitsha is the largest brewery plant in entire West Africa..go figure

Read this it will enlighten you further wawa man.. grin grin

SABMiller Brewery valued at $100 million dollars (N15 billion) would be inaugurated in Anambra, in August, Peter Stuttard, the Business Development Manager of the company said on Friday. According to Stuttard, 22.5 per cent share of the new brewery is owned by indigenous entrepreneurs, which consist of 10 per cent for Anambra State Government, while other private local investors have 12.5 per cent.

Stuttard said that production would commence in September after the opening by President Jonathan.

He said the construction works on the brewery, which is expected to produce beer and malt for a start, had reached 90 percent stage.

The manager said that the decision to site the `gigantic' brewery in Onitsha was borne out of the fact that Onitsha is the biggest commercial city in West Africa.

“Nigeria is a strategic country for any serious-minded company that wants to achieve success in their business endeavour,” he said. “ Any prospective company which has not come to Nigeria could be said not to have arrived Africa and on the other hand, any company that wants to expand its scope cannot afford to neglect Onitsha.

“We are in Nigeria to do good business and we are here to generate employment, create wealth and attend to our corporate social responsibilities to the people and to the communities where we operate.

“All we need is cooperation from the people and as we grow, we grow with them,’’ he said
Stuttard commended Governor Peter Obi for his ability to convince the company to come to Anambra.

“We are not alone in this business, Anambra government and Onitsha people have assisted us a lot in providing land.”

He said that the company would comply with the regulations of agencies such as Standards Organisation of Nigeria, National Agency for Food, Drug Administration and Control and the Nigeria Customs Service for smooth operation of its business.

http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/markets/companies-and-market/37543-sabmiller-to-commission-n15bn-brewery-in-august

If not for your stupidity, you should have noticed that all the tenses used in that write up are in the future, which means that the factory is not yey doing anything. But STAR is selling . Please wait for the sabmiller products to come in and try first before you blindly crown them kings in absentia. Blind bat.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by MrGlobe(m): 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel: I admire the style of Rochas a lot, very charismatic and energetic form of leadership with a view to make the biggest change possible and to show, not to talk of changes like Obi, who is just talking and talking like a market woman.
lol, I see you are really doing justice here so let me step aside but point of correction. Peter Obi is not saving Anambra money, he is lodging it all in his bank fidelity, strengthening the bank as a result and pocketing all profits accruing. Its an open secret. That's why he cannot point to any Mega project he has completed in 8 years nor hold LG elections. The man is a fraud and sadist. How he became governor bewilders me. He has only used the state to run his personal business. He owns Sabmiller in onitsha with statevfunds, he builds malls in Abuja, he owns fidelity. Say what you may about Andy Uba but Andy is million miles ahead of that clown in leadership.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel:

If not for your stupidity, you should have noticed that all the tenses used in that write up are in the future, which means that the factory is not yey doing anything. But STAR is selling . Please wait for the sabmiller products to come in and try first before you blindly crown them kings in absentia. Blind bat.

Mumu..I brought the old text just to show you this:

The above is what the oyibo said about Anambra the land of wise men grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by MrGlobe(m): 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel: We should organize and train a true igbo man from any other state to govern anambra, the fools being shown to us here are all mediocres like peter obi the rich noisemaker.
we are settling for Chukwuma Charles Soludo. Enough of these illiterates
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2012
Now my wawa friend, this present tense. The project has been completed and commissioned alongside other projects:

It is a new dawn in Anambra as the President arrives today to commission Orient Petroleum, Onitsha Harbour, SAB Miller Breweries, etc.! BY CHIKA ABANOBI Clad in a white long-sleeved Igbo dress, and donning a made-to-fit red cap, the kind that Igbo chiefs, titled men or elders wear, President Goodluck Jonathan, all smiles, continues to wave, from his photograph placed on an oil poster and hung outside the newly-built transit camp long hall of Onitsha Inland Port or Harbour. “Inter-Bau Construction Company Ltd welcomes our own: His Excellency, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan,” the accompanying words from the Nigerian indigenous company that built the place, announced.

Guess who the President is waving and smiling at! Governor Peter Obi of Anambra of State, of course! And here are the reasons why: Today, in Anambra State, he will officially commission a good number of laudable projects, topmost, of which is the Orient Petroleum refinery at Nsugbe and the Orient Petroleum’s newly-built mini-flow station at Aguleri-Otu. Accessible through Umueje (in Anambra) and Igga (in Enugu State), the Orient Petroleum project is bound to put Anambra’s name on the list of oil-producing states in Nigeria. The President also is definitely going to commend and congratulate Mr. Obi, on his numerous completed projects and some ongoing others (see photo page) which his administration had responsibly undertaken, and is undertaking, to raise the flame of the state dubbed “the light of the nation.”

Apart from the Orient Petroleum, other projects expected to be commissioned, today, by the President includes the Onitsha Inland Port (“By the time, the inland harbour is fully operational, the imported goods will be easier for us to clear from here,” says Chris Chidume Oranu, Chairman of Krisoral Industry, also to be commissioned today. “There will be no more going to Lagos, and that will help to reduce the heavy toll on our roads inflicted by container-carrying trailers”); the plaque of Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu Way; Chief Tony Ezenna Road and other roads within the Habour Industrial Estate, Onitsha; Orange Drugs soap-making industry SABMiller Brewery, owned by the world’s second biggest brewers and Krisoral Industry, engaged in the business of manufacturing roll over pilfer proof and HDP caps and extraction of PVC films and branding same in form of labels. The President is also expected to commission security vehicles, to unveil the plaque of Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu Way and to do the ground-breaking for Anambra Hotel and shopping mall, otherwise known as Shoprite.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/trending/anambra-state-on-the-threshold-of-history/
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11:

Mumu..I brought the old text just to show you this:

The above is what the oyibo said about Anambra the land of wise men grin

Ewu, please dont have children so we can not be saddled with more little idiotts like you in future.
What is the present selling capacity for the products of this great brewery in Onitsha? Please answer me.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 9:59pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel:

Ewu, please dont have children so we can not be saddled with more little idiotts like you in future.
What is the present selling capacity for the products of this great brewery in Onitsha? Please answer me.

Anu mpama keep sleeping on the street drinking weeds and kai-kai grin. I have a beautiful wife from Nnewi with two kids. My wife and I have been laughing over your gibberish since this evening.. grin grin

Go and do more research about SABMILLER, it is the 2nd largest brewery in the whole world, go and figure. I can't be baby-sitting you all day. wawa man grin grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 9:59pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11: Now my wawa friend, this present tense. The project has been completed and commissioned alongside other projects:

It is a new dawn in Anambra as the President arrives today to commission Orient Petroleum, Onitsha Harbour, SAB Miller Breweries, etc.! BY CHIKA ABANOBI Clad in a white long-sleeved Igbo dress, and donning a made-to-fit red cap, the kind that Igbo chiefs, titled men or elders wear, President Goodluck Jonathan, all smiles, continues to wave, from his photograph placed on an oil poster and hung outside the newly-built transit camp long hall of Onitsha Inland Port or Harbour. “Inter-Bau Construction Company Ltd welcomes our own: His Excellency, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan,” the accompanying words from the Nigerian indigenous company that built the place, announced.

Guess who the President is waving and smiling at! Governor Peter Obi of Anambra of State, of course! And here are the reasons why: Today, in Anambra State, he will officially commission a good number of laudable projects, topmost, of which is the Orient Petroleum refinery at Nsugbe and the Orient Petroleum’s newly-built mini-flow station at Aguleri-Otu. Accessible through Umueje (in Anambra) and Igga (in Enugu State), the Orient Petroleum project is bound to put Anambra’s name on the list of oil-producing states in Nigeria. The President also is definitely going to commend and congratulate Mr. Obi, on his numerous completed projects and some ongoing others (see photo page) which his administration had responsibly undertaken, and is undertaking, to raise the flame of the state dubbed “the light of the nation.”

Apart from the Orient Petroleum, other projects expected to be commissioned, today, by the President includes the Onitsha Inland Port (“By the time, the inland harbour is fully operational, the imported goods will be easier for us to clear from here,” says Chris Chidume Oranu, Chairman of Krisoral Industry, also to be commissioned today. “There will be no more going to Lagos, and that will help to reduce the heavy toll on our roads inflicted by container-carrying trailers”); the plaque of Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu Way; Chief Tony Ezenna Road and other roads within the Habour Industrial Estate, Onitsha; Orange Drugs soap-making industry SABMiller Brewery, owned by the world’s second biggest brewers and Krisoral Industry, engaged in the business of manufacturing roll over pilfer proof and HDP caps and extraction of PVC films and branding same in form of labels. The President is also expected to commission security vehicles, to unveil the plaque of Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu Way and to do the ground-breaking for Anambra Hotel and shopping mall, otherwise known as Shoprite.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/trending/anambra-state-on-the-threshold-of-history/

I wanted to laugh at you use of what happened months ago as present tense, but I feel like crying for your soul because sycophancy has so much messed up your brain that you dont know the difference between present and past. Sorry fool.

(can I even continue to dialogue with fools who dont know the difference b/ween past and present?)
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 10:03pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11:

Anu mpama go and do your research, I can't be baby-sitting you all day. wawa man grin grin

No figures? and you are there singing the praise of Obi while you have no products? How else are people swindled if not like this?
What is the definition of 419?

Your wife needs to slap you till your eyes clear (o ga eme gi vuum n"anya)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reps Query N250,000 Per Sitting Allowance Of SWA Board Members / Five Political Parties File Petitions Seeking To Nullify Obaseki’s Victory / In 2021, Ayu Promised To Resign If PDP Produces A Northern Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.