Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:44 AM

Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter (19214 Views)

Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba / Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Victor Ikpeba And His Grammar Skills On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 27, 2012
Ninilowo:
Na craze im dey Craze. Wetin Taye Taiwo go come do? Nsofor is there oo Obasi too dey What of Lukmon Haruna? Ayenugba Dele nko Anichebe, Ayila, Dele Adeleye etc. I can go on and on..........all of them dey corner dey pray for them chance to come. Now that chibuzor is out Taye may come in and Ameobi is not likely to make the trip, this could have been a good chance for the MOUTHY half caste to come in but he has FUMBLE a lot in the last few days. Can u see? ENU TO KO BAA.
Boy, those guys you mentioned are not of the same stature with Osaze.
I don't know what you were thinking typing that.
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Hemanwel(m): 8:29am On Dec 27, 2012
AMINSCO: Plz where is LAGERBAC?
Heard he's quit coaching.He now manages a beer parlour joint in Stockholm

1 Like

Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Marcela04: 8:35am On Dec 27, 2012
Logicboy03:

lolz......Osaze is a shining star. If he retires, I am sure he will go for a coaching or agent Job in Europe. He has dual nationality.

Do u know footbal? I don't tink so. Coach ko captain ni. Do u no d coaches dat ve lost thier job because of Osaze.
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Ninilowo(m): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2012
A-40:
Osaze don't give a phock tho! Yall aint in his position! He clearly isn't happy about not being picked the least he can do is vent his frustrations! It shows he cares and whether una like am or not Osaze has been a good servant to the SE
No be say he dey vex cos dem no pick am or he be patroit abi na parrot self. He just wan come do shine shine for field o jare. The last time wen he come wetin he do? no be to dey play selfish game?........abi he no dey there wen Nigeria no qualify for 2006 world cup for Germany? Wetin he do for SA 2010? If he be one kain raliable attacker like dat, I trust Nigerians and Nigerian press dem go rise up and figh for am to dey for that team (remember france 98 wey dem no wan go with Rufai and even Yekini).
abegiii make oyinbowingie go siddon dey press pimples wey dey im face o jare. I CASE MY REST.................

1 Like

Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Ninilowo(m): 8:47am On Dec 27, 2012
vislabraye: This is no longer patriotism, it is now parotism.
I like Osaze as a player and his passion on the field of play is contagious. But how I wish he could be calm and briddle his tongue.
You can't fight everybody. We know that no system is perfect, but he should learn to control his emotion.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it is this same Osaze that said he might not play for SE because his wife is expecting their first born.
Not only is he quarrelling with Keshi, he also picked on Yobo, his team mate.
Ori boy yen ti daru walahi...........soon he ll come to nairaland to fight everyone. Please someone should introduce him to NL he should come and learn how not to talk trash. by the time they tongue lash (abi na KEYBOARDLLASH) him he ll know how far.
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Tafugo: 8:51am On Dec 27, 2012
[quote author=Nuzo']Some educated young Nigerians are the most ignorant beings you can come across. They choose sentiments over logic and facts.

Osaze is a brilliant player, but has been identified as a stubborn, malicious and divisive player. He continues to prove it as the day breaks.

Same Osaze said he would not be interested in playing for Nigeria in Afcon cos of his family engagement. And when his request was granted, he went ballistic thinking he was indispensable. He is not.

Keshi has made it clear that he didn't invite him not only cos he has lost form a bit in his club side but because his divisiveness may cost the SE their games. After all, keshai will be the one receiving all the insults should SE mess up.

With the above revelation, its so hard to come to terms why Nigerians are still trying to make a case for Osaze.

Thank you my brother tell them, someone on this thread has rightly pointed out outstanding players like Andy Cole and Eric Cantona who were left out by their National teams and the heavens did not fall. it is the prerogative of the coach to pick his team that is what he is paid for, no amount of blackmail or trolling will cause Osazes to be included in the team period
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Ninilowo(m): 8:51am On Dec 27, 2012
kwangi: Boy, those guys you mentioned are not of the same stature with Osaze.
STATURE? are they weight lifters?...................I cant read you Five by Five........can you read me?.....please advance and be recognised........
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Harrydoc: 8:58am On Dec 27, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by yuzedo: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2012
ortopazz:

My brother if You think Osaze is being loquacious and petulant then ur on a mistrial, what this shows is a clear gang up against the whyt boy(no whateva meant)
Osaze, Osaze I repeat does nt see why He shudnt be called, I dnt see why he shudnt be called, keshi has no bera reason nt to call him, that boy has worked his arse off, look at Osaze it is nt as if he went on like Mikel, has there ever been anytime he was called and he refused to honor?
Mikel later pulled out of the Venuezuelan tie, why dint we cut his head, but since Osaze jetted back to West Brom for a club Match, Keshi let Hell loose for that, there is a setup against this guy, even though the fight is getting messy, he shud fight the injustice here.
I feel you bro! Go through my old posts, I've been supporting this guy for YEARS! My brother and I don't use Osaze to joke, but as my people will say, "The mother hawk sent its child to hunt. The young hawk captured a duckling. Mother hawk asked, what did the mother duck do/say? Young hawk said, "nothing". Mother hawk said return that duckling abeg. Young hawk captures a chick this time.. Mother hawk asked, "what did the hen say/do?" Young hawk: It cursed, raved, ranted, threatened, etc.. Mother hawk: This is the meal we shall eat. For empty barrel makes the most noise."

Can Osaze's rants change the situation? If yes, let us line up behind him and support. If not, let him let it go. Bleep Nigeria (sadly).. Selective amnesia for our real heroes!
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by IYANGBALI: 9:19am On Dec 27, 2012
99th to coment God is still alive
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by eggy(m): 9:26am On Dec 27, 2012
Humility is key..

If Osaze feels he his bigger than the coach he shld simply form his own Team...haba..is he the 1st Or most talented player to have been dropped frm the national team..

Be it gang up or sentiment;Keshi is the coach and has the prerogative to pick or drop anybody..

Let him go to NTA or AIT and air a documentary on why he wasn't chosen for all I care..spoiled brat.
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2012
Nuzo':
Some educated young Nigerians are the most ignorant beings you can come across. They choose sentiments over logic and facts.

Osaze is a brilliant player, but has been identified as a stubborn, malicious and divisive player. He continues to prove it as the day breaks.

Same Osaze said he would not be interested in playing for Nigeria in Afcon cos of his family engagement. And when his request was granted, he went ballistic thinking he was indispensable. He is not.

Keshi has made it clear that he didn't invite him not only cos he has lost form a bit in his club side but because his divisiveness may cost the SE their games. After all, keshai will be the one receiving all the insults should SE mess up.

With the above revelation, its so hard to come to terms why Nigerians are still trying to make a case for Osaze.

@Ikpeba

Victor Ikpeba does not operate a tweeter account hence Osaze was foolishly punked by some mischievous guys that operate an Ikpeba parody account. Of course, they know that as usual, the over papered young man will run off like a mad dog.
Bros, you still dey Nairaland? You no dey show for Politics section again?
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 27, 2012
Ninilowo:
STATURE? are they weight lifters?...................I cant read you Five by Five........can you read me?.....please advance and be recognised........
How old are you?
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by semid4lyfe(m): 10:51am On Dec 27, 2012
Jarus:
Bros, you still dey Nairaland? You no dey show for Politics section again?

Hin dey o. Shey u wan kidnap am go Politics section? grin
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by mrjingles(m): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2012
Osaze is a good player full of passion and I love him BUT:

1. He praised Lagerback before WC 2010 but commenced insulting the man when he wasnt picked
2. He picked a fight with SiaSia over selection issues
3. He picked a fight with Keshi over selection issues

Just being a good player doesnt guarantee u a call up.

Do we see a pattern here? Those saying he's outspoken and says the truth don't know what they are saying, he has never had a problem with a coach over the TEAM but always about himself, that my friends is arrogance and petulance not saying the truth.

Now he's picking a fight with Ikpeba! Come shoe get size, whether Ikpeba speaks good english or not there's NOWAY NOHOW you can compare Osaze to Victor, not in terms of skills as a player or achievements. The problem is that most posters are small boys who dont know their soccer history. Ikpeba started playing for Nigeria as an U17 player in 1988! Osaze should win top scorer award in his league, play for a TOP club in his league, play in the champions league, play alongside worldcup winners, win olympic gold, score in the worldcup, win best african award in his league and win African player of the year. THEN he can sit down and talk to Victor Ikpeba. If victor was playing today osaze will be the ball boy!
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Olaolufred(m): 11:22am On Dec 27, 2012
Most times and now again, people you hold in high esteem dissapoints you.
Osaze's attitude now is a proof of my above deposition.
I have praised him than to get himself crawling in the mud like this.
He has made it clear to me that he has an ATTITUDE problem.
You can see that excellence can take you up. but will never keep you there.
only attitude(call it character,discipline etc) will do.
Osaze dissappointed me with this attitude.
I was trying to be carefull when Osaze took up Siasia in Beijing.
I was also suspicious of a sabotage towards getting siasia out of SE coach by some of these players.
It may not be true.
But no coach will call up an over-bearing player.
If he is having issues with everybody as an average player, what would it have been if he is MESSI?
OSAZE, YOU HAVE TO WATCH OUT, THIS ATTITUDE CAN SINK YOU.
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
semid4lyfe:

Hin dey o. Shey u wan kidnap am go Politics section? grin
cheesy

He used to be one of our top posters 3, 4 years ago. The guy just disappear.
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by COOLDUN: 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
Bobbystanley: I don't blame Osaze,he deserves to be called up by keshi...even Ameobi was chosen ahead of osaze??...dats bullshit.

We know Nigerian football is full of politics and am suspecting keshi to be taking bribe b4 he invites u to the squad..i see No reason why players like Uzoenyi and other local chimps should be called up and Odemwingie snubbed.

You are an idi-ot for calling the local players chimps; did Osaze not start his football career from home? Is Ozaze better than all the local players? People like you supposed to be used as specimen for practical for our medical and pharmaceutical students in the universities. If coach find Osaze not suitable for his team, then let him stay away and stop complaining like a woman who was raped by a hunter in the bush. After all when Osaze was featured in the team, a player was dropped for him to be there.

Every coach has his team and game plan, Keshi has the full right to invite or drop any player. If his team performs well the credits will go to him, if they perform badly he will take the blame and find his way out of the team. We have a lot of un tested players in Nigeria, so any player that finds himself in the national team should thank his star and the national coach. You guys should let Stephen Keshi be so that he can focus on his job.
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by COOLDUN: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
dangiwa09: What I wanna know is; when did victor ikpeba learn to speak english to dey use twitter sef? maybe victor was misunderstood, he spoke in pidgin and the people that put it on twitter for him in english wrote something different. Osaze should consider that as well b4 responding.

Shut your dirt up, don’t say what you don’t know, do you know Victor Ikpeba? When he won the best African player I could remember when the BBC Focus on Africa sports journalist contacted him via phone and asked him some questions about being the king of African football. After his discussion with the lady BBC Journalist, the lady confessed that Mr Victor Ikpeba was the most eloquent African footballer she had ever come across. Do you know English language more than the English people? Victor Ikpeba might not be a graduate or much educated, but he is very far from what you are qualifying him with. You guys should stop destroying yourselves on the forum. You guys are making this nairaland a child’s play honestly.
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by michylabo(m): 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
Osaze is a very good player.
Yes he talks alot but he also does the real business- Football.
He wants to play at all times and dis is a good thing.
He tries to give his all and its a better tin.
If u guys remember this guy well, u wld recall that he always tries to lead the line and charges other players up during a game. He wld leave his attacking role and join the midfield, make dirty tackles, drive at opponents e.t.c. The guy has a heart to play for naija. Nigeria has been lacking this kind of influential player for some time now. Even as he looks feeble he shows alot of energy and commitment wen wearing the country's colours and this stems from his desire and passion to achieve for naija.
Yes, he needs to behave well, but he shldnt have been left out of the AFCON. He has had consistent form in the EPL for seasons now. HE HIS ONE OF THE FEW BIG FOREIGN BASED NAMES THAT PLAYS HIS HEART FOR NAIJA true or false?
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
Marcela04: Do u know footbal? I don't tink so. Coach ko captain ni. Do u no d coaches dat ve lost thier job because of Osaze.

Sharaap. Osaze is now a chairman of football association that sacks coaches abi?

Mtchew
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Tafugo: 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
mrjingles: Osaze is a good player full of passion and I love him BUT:

1. He praised Lagerback before WC 2010 but commenced insulting the man when he wasnt picked
2. He picked a fight with SiaSia over selection issues
3. He picked a fight with Keshi over selection issues

Just being a good player doesnt guarantee u a call up.

Do we see a pattern here? Those saying he's outspoken and says the truth don't know what they are saying, he has never had a problem with a coach over the TEAM but always about himself, that my friends is arrogance and petulance not saying the truth.

Now he's picking a fight with Ikpeba! Come shoe get size, whether Ikpeba speaks good english or not there's NOWAY NOHOW you can compare Osaze to Victor, not in terms of skills as a player or achievements. The problem is that most posters are small boys who dont know their soccer history. Ikpeba started playing for Nigeria as an U17 player in 1988! Osaze should win top scorer award in his league, play for a TOP club in his league, play in the champions league, play alongside worldcup winners, win olympic gold, score in the worldcup, win best african award in his league and win African player of the year. THEN he can sit down and talk to Victor Ikpeba. If victor was playing today osaze will be the ball boy!

God bless you. End of discussion. Opari.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by ortopazz(m): 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
femi4: So you want Osaze to come to camp and be dragging captain band with Yobo.Not every good player makes a national team. E.g Cantona was dropped by France, Brazil dropped Romario in 98, Andy cole wasn't consider good enof for england no9

clearly you get me wrong, itz one thing for a coach to drnp a player for not playing well, drop a player for not being inconsistent, drop a player because he lacks what the coach needs which must be in soccer terms else we get the situation wrong, and drop him because of a personal rift, now Osaze in my opinion is 31(sha thats his age) and might be has one nations cup left in him, Kanu nwankwo was more influential and being a captain at the time he was, truthfuly dint deserve a call up buh he was called, stayed on bench,taken to nations cup, still he did nt scnre a goal, neither did we win the cup, but that his position gave him advantage over someone who truly deserved it. Osaze is mad becos if i as a supporter can reason along this pattern then he himself will go beserk to notice that amount of injustice. Osaze runs, osaze commands, osaze defends, he his committed when u turn around and see a captain like yobo who yelled about allowance at a time when what he earned in Everton was enough to have savaged the situation, refused to share a bedroom with an homebased player becos he was a captain then u begin to doubt the hearts of the players.

Osaze just wants to play football, he has problems with him nt being allowed to play FOOTBALL, not,not being allowance, told to shave his dreads, nt put on his blings, the least keshi should have done was to have let him come to camp, play maybe his last nations cup and be done, osaze deserves more than he has been given, why call him and nt play him, why call an in-form Utaka to a World cup and nt play him, this are the little problems osaze has, he wants to play soccer for NIGERIA, he knws that the fans love him, becos he his a fighter on that jersey, he his telling Nff and the rest to leave politics out of the equation and let him play ball.
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by michylabo(m): 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
ortopazz:

clearly you get me wrong, itz one thing for a coach to drnp a player for not playing well, drop a player for not being inconsistent, drop a player because he lacks what the coach needs which must be in soccer terms else we get the situation wrong, and drop him because of a personal rift, now Osaze in my opinion is 31(sha thats his age) and might be has one nations cup left in him, Kanu nwankwo was more influential and being a captain at the time he was, truthfuly dint deserve a call up buh he was called, stayed on bench,taken to nations cup, still he did nt scnre a goal, neither did we win the cup, but that his position gave him advantage over someone who truly deserved it. Osaze is mad becos if i as a supporter can reason along this pattern then he himself will go beserk to notice that amount of injustice. Osaze runs, osaze commands, osaze defends, he his committed when u turn around and see a captain like yobo who yelled about allowance at a time when what he earned in Everton was enough to have savaged the situation, refused to share a bedroom with an homebased player becos he was a captain then u begin to doubt the hearts of the players.

Osaze just wants to play football, he has problems with him nt being allowed to play FOOTBALL, not,not being allowance, told to shave his dreads, nt put on his blings, the least keshi should have done was to have let him come to camp, play maybe his last nations cup and be done, osaze deserves more than he has been given, why call him and nt play him, why call an in-form Utaka to a World cup and nt play him, this are the little problems osaze has, he wants to play soccer for NIGERIA, he knws that the fans love him, becos he his a fighter on that jersey, he his telling Nff and the rest to leave politics out of the equation and let him play ball.

At last someone that understands... Hate his guts or his wide mouth.. Just love his football. e.g cantona,Edmondo, El Hadji Diouf e.t.c.... these guys were hated by so many but on the pitch they r so inspirational for there teams. Edmondo was so clinical for brazil that Ronaldo lima was kept on the bench so many times...This temperamental brazilian is the best CF I have seen in the game. Everyone knows Cantona.. despite bringing his black belt on the pitch, he thou was really inspiration to his Man U set. The spitting viper Diouf.... I personal hate this fella, but it cannot be ruled out that he always inspires his team.
Our own local hero Osaze brings alot of grit and commitment wen he plays. He even plays wit injuries. He burns the extra energy. He chases the lose ball. he sticks into any challenge. If only other players in the team wld play with same high level passion and commitment. Osaze isnt Naija's best... But he has sometin the others lack: COMMITMENT. Quality without commitment gets u knocked out of competitions. Ask AVB, DI MATTEO and CO.
Osaze shld have been on that list.
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Ninilowo(m): 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
kwangi: How old are you?
U find my submission difficult to understand?............that shows how old I may be....................go to the nearest airforce base to decode..................GOOD DAY!
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Rossikk(m): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
Bobbystanley: I don't blame Osaze,he deserves to be called up by keshi...even Ameobi was chosen ahead of osaze??...dats bullshit.

We know Nigerian football is full of politics and am suspecting keshi to be taking bribe b4 he invites u to the squad..i see No reason why players like Uzoenyi and other local chimps should be called up and Odemwingie snubbed.

The subtext of your lamentation is clear enough. Osaze, the ''white'' prince, neglected over these ''. WELL, TAKE YOUR COMPLEX AND STUFF IT UP YOUR SLAVE ASSSS. OSAZE IS GONE FOR GOOD AND WILL NEVER PLAY FOR THE SUPER EAGLES IN HIS LIFE AGAIN. BOOOOOOOOH!!!!

Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by honeric01(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
Rossikk:

The subtext of your lamentation is clear enough. Osaze, the ''white'' prince, neglected over these ''. WELL, TAKE YOUR COMPLEX AND STUFF IT UP YOUR SLAVE ASSSS. OSAZE IS GONE FOR GOOD AND WILL NEVER PLAY FOR THE SUPER EAGLES IN HIS LIFE AGAIN. BOOOOOOOOH!!!!

Mind your words bro so i don't have to hide your comments even though most of them are sensible.
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by A40(m): 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ninilowo:
No be say he dey vex cos dem no pick am or he be patroit abi na parrot self. He just wan come do shine shine for field o jare. The last time wen he come wetin he do? no be to dey play selfish game?........abi he no dey there wen Nigeria no qualify for 2006 world cup for Germany? Wetin he do for SA 2010?.
Was Osaze responsible for Nigeria missing the 2006 World Cup?
You've forgotten Osaze was one of our best players enroute SA 2010. Only for him to get to the World Cup and ride the bench! The only WC he might ever feature in If na you or your brother wetin you go talk?
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Rossikk(m): 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
kwangi: Boy, those guys you mentioned are not of the same stature with Osaze.

What 'stature' is Odemwingie exactly?? You're living in a fool's paradise. Stature my assss. In football, you're only as good as your last f.u.ck up. So Osaze is OUT.
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Rossikk(m): 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
A-40:

Was Osaze responsible for Nigeria missing the 2006 World Cup?
You've forgotten Osaze was one of our best players enroute SA 2010. Only for him to get to the World Cup and ride the bench! The only WC he might ever feature in If na you or your brother wetin you go talk?

Get this into your thick skull: No matter how great he supposedly was at the qualifiers, it does NOT grant him an automatic starting place in the competition proper if the coach at that point decides that his form is at variance with team objectives and/or tactics. The focus is on the TEAM's interest, NOT that of a single player. WHY SUCH BASIC COMMON SENSE ESCAPES PEOPLE LIKE YOU IS ABSOLUTELY A MYSTERY. I PUT IT DOWN TO LOW IQ.
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by A40(m): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
Rossikk:

Get this into your thick skull: No matter how great he supposedly was at the qualifiers, it does NOT grant him an automatic starting place in the competition proper if the coach at that point decides that his form is at variance with team objectives and/or tactics. The focus is on the TEAM's interest, NOT that of a single player. WHY SUCH BASIC COMMON SENSE ESCAPES PEOPLE LIKE YOU IS ABSOLUTELY A MYSTERY. I PUT IT DOWN TO LOW IQ.
Ninja STFU!! Are you ret@rded or sumn? A special needs child? FOH! I'm not for or against Keshi dropping him! Its his prerogative and at the end of the day its the coach's call but you would need to be 51/50 to question Osaze's right to express his grievances at being left out and defending himself for accusations levied against him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Francis Ngannou Reflects On His Fight With Tyson Fury: "I Won But... (Video) / Pls Can U Teach Me How To Play Nairabet Here As A Beginner? / FIFA Rejects Ethiopia Protest Over Disallowed Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.