Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? (10694 Views)

Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) / Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa / Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by dmcdad: 11:37am On Dec 27, 2012
caseless: thank u! Me ma dey oooo....

Search ur name and u'd see whre i mention u...

Hmmm... May be I didn't take cognizance of it. Anywayz, I bam sha
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by ahmedgafar7(m): 11:37am On Dec 27, 2012
I'm sure that if a person that can talk ȋ̝̊̅§ didn't
Talk for 1 year the person will die...
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 27, 2012
Na lie, frustration go make you talk. When you see your peeps gisting interesting topic and you no fit join, dem no go tell you, you go frustrate.

Let me not even talk about how much your mouth will smell after a year (even with brushing, as long as you don't talk, e go smell)
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by dmcdad: 11:39am On Dec 27, 2012
caseless: i'd rais up my hand, hold my stomach and point to my mouth....that simple.

Lwtmbfho.....
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Henrick007: 11:40am On Dec 27, 2012
AmBeautiful: well i can't do without talking. Am sorry, keep your money!
we aint talkin abt a million naira oooo
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by greatdave(m): 11:40am On Dec 27, 2012
Iaz93: What of people wey dey talk for sleep??
p
nw dz got me laffing lyk Kwazy! Bestest questn

1 Like

Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Obinoscopy(m): 11:41am On Dec 27, 2012
Its not possible! Impossicant!!

Anyone who tries it will go mad midyear grin
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by dmcdad: 11:41am On Dec 27, 2012
ItsModella: Na lie, frustration go make you talk. When you see your peeps gisting interesting topic and you no fit join, dem no go tell you, you go frustrate.

Let me not even talk about how much your mouth will smell after a year (even with brushing, as long as you don't talk, e go smell)

True talk...
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by chacha3(f): 11:42am On Dec 27, 2012
caseless: i'd rais up my hand, hold my stomach and point to my mouth....that simple.
hmmmmm and wat if dere is nobody insight? Hw wil u call out to someone? Hahahahahahaha I dnt want to die of lafta dis afternoon.
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by dmcdad: 11:44am On Dec 27, 2012
Henrick007: we aint talkin abt a million naira oooo

Lol...
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by gbanikiti(m): 11:44am On Dec 27, 2012
Lol
Iaz93: What of people wey dey talk for sleep??
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by k2039: 11:45am On Dec 27, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]Talking is my hobby, I enjoy talking.
I won't stop talking for any amount because I know I will talk the second after the contact is signed
[/color]
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Henrick007: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2012
Bolt2011: Why are all these ridiculous questions on Nairaland now. Are there no moderators again?
wat do u expect to b on front page always Boko haram bombing abi tonto dike or even osaze odemwinge stories always ehn?
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by agog: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2012
caseless: 1 million dollars? Oga mi, i can remain mute indifferent for that amount.

Wetin i wan talk wey my dollars dey bank de increase?

Who wan talk b4? As long as no be food and water dem go say make i no take....no wahala.

I go jst dey like sheep(V.I.O) for more than one year sef.

Na my own b dat, i no knw how others go handle am...

Abg there is no way a living human can stay mute for a whole year. If this contest is for real, u know u will be monitored 24 hour a day. And if you mistakenly talk in your sleep, then u will be disqualified.
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by chacha3(f): 11:48am On Dec 27, 2012
otikpoko: What is the aim of this topic? undecided
This is one of the reason why i refused coming to this site in a long time! angry angry
jst to make pple ease off u knw,relax nd laf cos I hv bn lafin out since cos of d responses.
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 27, 2012
And how much is 1million dollars? Only a slowpoke will agree to that. If i am worth $1m, then am still classified poor. Thats my standing.

Many successful bizmen are worth more than N160m.
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Henrick007: 11:49am On Dec 27, 2012
ahmedgafar7: I'm sure that if a person that can talk ȋ̝̊̅§ didn't
Talk for 1 year the person will die...
wat will kill d person?
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 27, 2012
caseless: 1 million dollars? Oga mi, i can remain mute indifferent for that amount.

Wetin i wan talk wey my dollars dey bank de increase?

Who wan talk b4? As long as no be food and water dem go say make i no take....no wahala.

I go jst dey like sheep(V.I.O) for more than one year sef.

Na my own b dat, i no knw how others go handle am...

What if at the end of the session, you no fit talk again

Learning and unlearning came into play. You will start babbling like a one year old. Nah him be say madness don show.
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by YoungMT: 11:51am On Dec 27, 2012
lol.... !What of if you wan toast a babe!. cry
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Henrick007: 11:51am On Dec 27, 2012
okpara ugo: And how much is 1million dollars? Only a slowpoke will agree to that. If i am worth $1m, then am still classified poor. Thats my standing.

1million dollaris equivalent to 160 million naira
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Henrick007: 11:52am On Dec 27, 2012
okpara ugo: And how much is 1million dollars? Only a slowpoke will agree to that. If i am worth $1m, then am still classified poor. Thats my standing.

Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44: I can talk my way to that money in 6 months so why keep quite?

That is my kind of man...
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by fankasibe: 11:54am On Dec 27, 2012
I can run Mad for that sum of cash......i fit walk naked for Unilorin Walk-way....... na wetin i wan talk before?

Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Dopefiend(m): 11:54am On Dec 27, 2012
ItsModella: Na lie, frustration go make you talk. When you see your peeps gisting interesting topic and you no fit join, dem no go tell you, you go frustrate.

True, bt whn u tink abt d $1m u'll smile I tell ya. Shey na gist go mk me lose $1m? If I hear

We are nt talking bout ur worth. We talkin bout free money!!! 160m cash added to ur net worth
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by TableLeg(m): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2012
Henrick007: 1million dollaris equivalent to 160 million naira
Simple sentence, you cant construct ...
Simple spelling, you cant hack.....Dollars is now dollaris?!
Anyone let me help you, airhead ...... "1million dollars is equivalent to 160 million naira approximately"
Now go and enrol yourself in a primary school!
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Dopefiend(m): 11:56am On Dec 27, 2012
Young MT: What of if you wan toast a babe. cry

Free babe for dat one year afta dat, na dem go dey toast u
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by chacha3(f): 11:57am On Dec 27, 2012
Young MT: What of if you wan toast a babe. cry
sigh language I suppose,pinging and nonverbal communicatn lik letter writing. Omg I no fit shout oooo I can't help lafin.
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Henrick007: 11:58am On Dec 27, 2012
agog:

Abg there is no way a living human can stay mute for a whole year. If this contest is for real, u know u will be monitored 24 hour a day. And if you mistakenly talk in your sleep, then u will be disqualified.
many will context only 1 person will win
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by mrPero(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2012
Its not easy atall...... Not many peeps can do it.... M not sure anybody can....
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
omarky: It isn't easy and can't be achieved by any one

Everything is possible. Even if you dont fathom its possibility.

How do people spend 20years jail term in one yard without movement

FREEDOM is the most precious gift after BREATH.
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Henrick007: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
Table Leg :

Simple sentence, you cant construct ...
Simple spelling, you cant hack.....Dollars is now dollaris?!
Anyone let me help you, airhead ...... "1million dollars is equivalent to 160 million naira approximately"
Now go and enrol yourself in a primary school!
wake up frm sleep it just a mistake i didnt space d dollar and is, na wa ooo 2 many teacher's on nairaland dat gat f9 on english
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by TableLeg(m): 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
Henrick007: wake up frm sleep it just a mistake i didnt space d dollar and is, na wa ooo 2 many teacher's on nairaland dat gat f9 on english
You are mad ..... Brainless fool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocker: Nigerian Pastor Opens Breast And Honey Harvest Church In Kenya / I Need A Name For My Newly Born Baby Boy / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.