Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation (6269 Views)

Emir Sanusi To Electorate: Don’t Vote For Persecutors / President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused / How Should The Fg Stop Boko Haram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by TableLeg(m): 9:08am On Dec 27, 2012
gregtochi: What does Sanusi intend to achieve with these his unguarded utterances? He does not need to tell the whole world that the FG need to cut cut down on borrowing. For heaven's sake, he is part that government. Instead of maligning the fg, let him come up with better ideas on how to move the country forward.
Honestly with this his attitude, I think something is fishing, and he need to tell us what and stop parading himself as a saint.
How is this an ungaurded utterance? Are you dum.b?!
If your FG is so crap at managing the economy or supporting the ones that have good intentions for the economy, what do you want them to do?
Do you have an idea on how to move the country forward? As a citizen, you should contribute your own quota!
You lot need to stop all of the nonsense sentiments and false propaganda!!!
Do you really know what "ungaurded utterances" mean?
Yet again, another brainless fool who feels good about hiding behind a computer and typing lines full of nonsense!
FOOOOL!
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by yumsty: 9:09am On Dec 27, 2012
Kaxmytex: [size=28pt]Concerning dis issue of money borrowing.....any state 4rm 9ja wey wan borrow money,i'll advice world bank make dem make sure say d interest na X2 of d money wey dem wan borrow....i.e..a state wey wan borrow $100m....d interest shld b $200m

if na F.G wey wan borrow money,make dem make sure say d interest na X4 of d money wey dem wan borrow

if dem help us dis way....maybe dis mumu-ish pple wey we call our leader go stop 2 dey borrow money[/size]
why u dey talk as if u no know de kind leaders wey we get.wetin concern dem wit interest.na dem go pay?
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by deltaforce7(m): 9:10am On Dec 27, 2012
Talk is cheap.
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by maasoap(m): 9:10am On Dec 27, 2012
nne3870:
I thought you were intelligent!!!

Sanusi is only a hypocrite who has nothing to offer to the economy has well.what has he really achieved as the cbn governor?
He inflicts more pain on the society with his policies more than he claims the FG is doing.
Ru.bbish. Pot calling kettle black
You lack proper upbringing for you to be telling a man 'I thought you were intelligent' just for making his submission. You were rude and uncouth.
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by muktarmtt(m): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2012
nne3870:
I thought you were intelligent!!!

Sanusi is only a hypocrite who has nothing to offer to the economy has well.what has he really achieved as the cbn governor?
He inflicts more pain on the society with his policies more than he claims the FG is doing.
He is a hypocrite as u said nd he tell u d true of wat is going on wit ur money I cn say he's a gud hypocrite nd u r mumu od d first
Oder mtsw
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by dady12: 9:14am On Dec 27, 2012
sanusi have spoken well,it is just DR GEJ dont know the implication of borrowing ,could you beleive that he wanted to lure state governors into borrowing from world bank,so that unperforming governor can use that avenue to loot in the name of borrowing, i remember when madam iweala raise alarm over excees crude acct,OBJ build the acct to 20b before leaving office ,mr DR came and finish all, now he continue borrowing for building official resident , if care is not taken,Mr DR will turn niaja into what will did not bargain for .God help niaja
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by ujchief(m): 9:14am On Dec 27, 2012
nne3870:
Sanusi is only a hypocrite who has nothing to offer to the economy has well. Bla bla bla bla bla...

typical of Gej suporters, attack the messenger, ignore the message. U're learning fast my lady, keep it up, 2013, u'll be among the crew with ur own laptop, a tag and a number.
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 27, 2012
Table Leg :

You are a dolt .... A brainless simpleton!
What have you achieved so far in your life?
what do you know about economy?
How does he inflict more pain on the society with his policies?!
How does the topic of this thread translate to hypocrisy?
Please come back here and explain to all of us on why your response above, which is not only daft but pointless, is all you can come up with!
Please prepare an excellent response or else, or dont bother and simply admit you were a brainless fool who got drunk in front of the computer and decided to respond foolishly!
Oxymor.on!!!!!!
Mr wise fool I now see the reason you are a table leg, you are lifeless and I can't argue with you.
Sanusi should get a life and stop blaming the government he is part of.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by kcddon: 9:18am On Dec 27, 2012
remove sentiments: truth is always bitter but must be heard. sanusi's position on this issue and several others is simple the economic truth, debt in itself is a neccessary evil but we must know wen to apply the brakes, unproductive borrowing as the nigerian case should not be encouraged.
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by muktarmtt(m): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2012
Table Leg :

You are a dolt .... A brainless simpleton!
What have you achieved so far in your life?
what do you know about economy?
How does he inflict more pain on the society with his policies?!
How does the topic of this thread translate to hypocrisy?
Please come back here and explain to all of us on why your response above, which is not only daft but pointless, is all you can come up with!
Please prepare an excellent response or else, or dont bother and simply admit you were a brainless fool who got drunk in front of the computer and decided to respond foolishly!
Oxymor.on!!!!!!
Tnk u my broda u tell dis drunker wat he drsvd
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 27, 2012
Table Leg :

How is this an ungaurded utterance? Are you dum.b?!
If your FG is so crap at managing the economy or supporting the ones that have good intentions for the economy, what do you want them to do?
Do you have an idea on how to move the country forward? As a citizen, you should contribute your own quota!
You lot need to stop all of the nonsense sentiments and false propaganda!!!
Do you really know what "ungaurded utterances" mean?
Yet again, another brainless fool who feels good about hiding behind a computer and typing lines full of nonsense!
FOOOOL!

could you just read your post again?
You call me dumb, fool and brainless, simply because I said that Sanusi needed to work together with his employer to move this nation forward, instead of trying to be the saint. He comes out and make utterances that put the administration he is part of in bad light, without telling us what he had done to correct such anomaly. Why must he tell us? so we know he is not the bad guy?
And you have the balls to call me names? I seriously think you are a kid and needed to grow up, so you don't call people names because they expressed thier opinion. do you get that
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 27, 2012
maasoap: You lack proper upbringing for you to be telling a man 'I thought you were intelligent' just for making his submission. You were rude and uncouth.
Who be dis one again, abeg park well jare....
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by TableLeg(m): 9:25am On Dec 27, 2012
nne3870:
Mr wise fool I now see the reason you are a table leg, you are lifeless and I can't argue with you.
Sanusi should get a life and stop blaming the government he is part of.
If this is all you can come up with, then i can conclude that you are an imbecilic fuc.ktard!
Bastar.ds like you have failed to see beyond or think outside of the box, but instead allow, sentiments and hatred becloud your judgements!
You and your ilks are a waste of time, space and human flesh!
Flipping nuisance!!!!!
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 27, 2012
gregtochi:

coud you just read your post again?
You call me dumb, fool and brainless, simply because I said that Sanusi needed to work together with his employer to move this nation forward, instead of trying to be the saint. He comes out and make utterances that put the administration he is part of in bad light, without telling us what he had done to correct such anomaly. Why must he tell us? so we know he is not the bad guy?
And you have the balls to call me names? I seriously think you are a kid and needed to grow up, so you don't call people names because they expressed thier opinion. do you get that
Dnt mind the mor.on, they are always waiting to pounce on anyone who has a different view as them without thinking properly.

The last time I checked iam entitled to an opinion so stop the hate.
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by maasoap(m): 9:28am On Dec 27, 2012
ujchief:
typical of Gej suporters, attack the messenger, ignore the message. U're learning fast my lady, keep it up, 2013, u'll be among the crew with ur own laptop, a tag and a number.
That lady needs to be educated on how Sanusi's banking reform helped to save thousands of jobs by not allowing those banks to fail and helped prevent the depositors money from going down the drain. Mumu girl.
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 27, 2012
Table Leg :

If this is all you can come up with, then i can conclude that you are an imbecilic fuc.ktard!
Bastar.ds like you have failed to see beyond or think outside of the box, but instead allow, sentiments and hatred becloud your judgements!
You and your ilks are a waste of time, space and human flesh!
Flipping nuisance!!!!!
Saddist I am entitled to an opinion different from yours the last time I checked.
Attacking me will do you no good. Olodo
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2012
muktar mtt: Tnk u my brod 4 telling me a drunkard wat i drsvd
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 27, 2012
maasoap: That lady needs to be educated on how Sanusi's banking reform helped to save thousands of jobs by not allowing those banks to fail and helped prevent the depositors money from going down the drain. Mumu girl.
Tell that to your entire family.
A thousand of you can't suppress me.
Sanusi is not better than the government he claims he is advising
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by maasoap(m): 9:35am On Dec 27, 2012
nne3870:
Dnt mind the mor.on, they are always waiting to pounce on anyone who has a different view as them without thinking properly.

The last time I checked iam entitled to an opinion so stop the hate.
So, you are entitled to your opinion yet you attack others for making their opinions known. Bloody hypocrite.
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 27, 2012
Table Leg :

this is all i can come up with, then i conclude that I am an imbecilic fuc.ktard!
Bastar.ds like me have failed to see beyond or think outside of the box, but instead allow, sentiments and hatred becloud my judgements!
Me and my ilks are a waste of time, space and human flesh!
Flipping nuisance!!!!!
Well you actually told yourself what you are
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by maasoap(m): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2012
nne3870:
Tell that to your entire family.
A thousand of you can't suppress me.
Sanusi is not better than the government he claims he is advising
Again, you are rude. I wonder how your parents are going to marry you off because your mouth is full of abusive words. You must have taken after your parents.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 27, 2012
ujchief:
Really?? It shouldn't be any of you business and you what do you get from supporting sls?

Free me joor, you guys should get a life.
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by bigtt76(f): 9:43am On Dec 27, 2012
Hmm nice one. Advice no be curse but it seems Sanusi is already tired of being CBN Governor. Anyway... watching closely.
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by TableLeg(m): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2012
gregtochi:
could you just read your post again?
Piss off you fuc.ktard...
You and your ilks will never get the message! Why?Because all of you are too daft!
I have the balls to call anyone any name that befits them ... And to be honest, this is one of my good days, it could have been worse!
If they are talking about intelligent matters, dont come and join in ..... if you have not got the brain power or the intelligence capacity levels required to do so!
Tell me, what have you done to help move the nation forward, apart from hiding behind your 1923 CPU and typing some foolish response?! Tell me, you simpleton!
If you come back at me again, i will make this forum miserable for you .... What i dont like is people who cant seem to understand issues and cant be grateful for the little others are doing .... but instead sit there and talk nonsense or let sentiments and senselessness becloud thier judgement!
Flipping tosspot!!!

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 27, 2012
maasoap: Again, you are rude. I wonder how your parents are going to marry you off because your mouth is full of abusive words. You must have taken after your parents.
It shouldn't be any of your business, so because I have a different view from your's, you now want to insult my parents?
A man is allowed to rain abuses on a lady while she keeps quiet and watch You are not far from having bad Parenting since you chose to attack me too. Fyi he is in the grave and you should give due respect to my father. Enjoy yourself on this thread as I take my leave

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by ekpongmi: 10:02am On Dec 27, 2012
Guys u don't need to embarrass urselves. The truth is that London wasn't the best platform to advise the government in which he is a part of. I smell a rat!
nne3870:
I know you are blind and can't really see, and who says the president is the only one who inflicts pain on her citizens?
You want me to start counting the number of people that has lost their jobs due to his so called banking reforms?
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 27, 2012
Table Leg :

Piss off you fuc.ktard...
You and your ilks will never get the message! Why?Because all of you are too daft!
I have the balls to call anyone any name that befits them ... And to be honest, this is one of my good days, it could have been worse!
If they are talking about intelligent matters, dont come and join in ..... if you have not got the brain power or the intelligence capacity levels required to do so!
Tell me, what have you done to help move the nation forward, apart from hiding behind your 1923 CPU and typing some foolish response?! Tell me, you simpleton!
If you come back at me again, i will make this forum miserable for you .... What i dont like is people who cant seem to understand issues and cant be grateful for the little others are doing .... but instead sit there and talk nonsense or let sentiments and senselessness becloud thier judgement!
Flipping tosspot!!!

I do not wish to join issues with you kid, and so I will have to ignore you. The venom in your posts could be more dangerous than that of a cobra and I'll advice you take a deep breath, and drink a glass of water before you type anything on your computer. It is for your own good.
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 27, 2012
alaoeri: Is sanusi not part of FG again? undecided

I think the finance Minister is the evil that wants to please some masters,nobody knows at what interest rates ,why are they doing it secretly and not debating it before they go and borrow the money.After she helped to transfer money to oyinbo people under the name of debt forgiveness,she came back to accumulate more.Corruption is going on big time.They have 2nd citizenship and mayn't care about the future generation. Deceiving us with harvard pally. Many other trained Nigerians can also do the job.
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by TableLeg(m): 10:05am On Dec 27, 2012
ekpongmi: Guys u don't need to embarrass urselves. The truth is that London wasn't the best platform to advise the government in which he is a part of. I smell a rat!
Your 'smell' senses are not functional
Dolt!
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by gbadexy(m): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2012
I suppose the debt could have been avoided if the allowances of the legislators and extravagant expenditure of the presidency such as presidential jet, banquet hall, food allowance and VP's residence is reduced.
The president is a wasteful president.
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by TableLeg(m): 10:42am On Dec 27, 2012
gregtochi:
I do not wish to join issues with you kid, and so I will have to ignore you. The venom in your posts could be more dangerous than that of a cobra and I'll advice you take a deep breath, and drink a glass of water before you type anything on your computer. It is for your own good.
You cant join issues with me or stand up to me at all ... You dont have the ability and the common sense!
Dunce!
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by alamkah: 10:55am On Dec 27, 2012
Rolling.:

You want him to keep mum like soludo who couldn't tell obj the hard truth while authority stealing was going on.It's people like you that are being taken for a ride by the government that I pity.some People are stealing from you and you want to sit such people and dialogue with them ?
sls, we need more of ur type. Iam ur secret admirer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) / Power Generation Falls Further By 27% To 3,567MW / Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.