Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu (9427 Views)

Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa / Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] / Ombatse Spokesman - 'Bullets Don't Kill Us' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu by Kewt: 9:52am On Dec 27, 2012
Very tragic considering the impact this news will have on other Nigerians living in diaspora who may have plans to come back to Nigeria to invest or settle down to contribute favourably to our GDP.

Well, kidnapping, armed robbery, rape, bunkery et al.. are symptoms of a failed state where leaders fail to provide basic provisions for it's citizenry and growing youth population.

A case of sitting on a time bomb! This can only be the begining!
Re: Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu by UncleJJ(m): 10:02am On Dec 27, 2012
What do you think will happen, if the east ever gets this Biafra !!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu by UncleJJ(m): 10:04am On Dec 27, 2012
Kewt: Very tragic considering the impact this news will have on other Nigerians living in diaspora who may have plans to come back to Nigeria to invest or settle down to contribute favourably to our GDP.

Well, kidnapping, armed robbery, rape, bunkery et al.. are symptoms of a failed state where leaders fail to provide basic provisions for it's citizenry and growing youth population.

A case of sitting on a time bomb! This can only be the begining!

You mean easterners in diaspora.... people are landing in lagos, abuja, taraba, bauchi, kogi, sokoto, kaduna, katsina, edo and other states.... cool

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu by aljharem(m): 10:09am On Dec 27, 2012
Noblechyk:
Wat are u just saying?

he is saying the person killed came back to Nigeria to help us but we do not appreciate. While those like Iweala destroying our economy are kept alive by us Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu by aljharem(m): 10:09am On Dec 27, 2012
RIP cry cry cry cry
Re: Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu by geeez: 10:16am On Dec 27, 2012
UncleJJ: What do you think will happen, if the east ever gets this Biafra !!!!!!! grin

If they actualize Biafra, the first thing their people returning home will experience will be the worst of crimes against them from armed robberies to kidnappings, then rape and murder. The meager infrastructure will be over stretched thereby leading to the collapse of investments and chaos. It will be a disaster

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu by informatix: 10:22am On Dec 27, 2012
easterners are the eastern problem,northerners are the northern problem case closed.
Re: Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu by mazinaija: 10:29am On Dec 27, 2012
Billyonaire: He was asked, where is the money ? and he pleaded not to be killed. Meaning he duped someone....and the cost of the money is his phucking life.
how did u know? Were u there?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2012
informatix: easterners are the eastern problem,northerners are the northern problem case closed.
dont be suprised if they blame the death of that young man on awolowo or fashola

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 27, 2012
informatix: easterners are the eastern problem,northerners are the northern problem case closed.
Re: Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu by Cusubaba(m): 10:43am On Dec 27, 2012
lakhadimar: dont be suprised if they blame the death of that young man on awolowo or fashola
Can someone tell me why ugly deity yorubas are senseless apes. Yorubas killed Bola Ige in front of his house, Fulanis killed serving senator in Jos this year, killings happen everywhere in Nigeria and not only Igboland. Gosh! why yorubas are low minded ugly deity people.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu by blocker: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2012
angryA man is assasinated for reasons yet to be corroborated and TRIBAL MONKEYS have already solved the murder by establishing there stupid motives without any knowledge of the immediate and remote circumstances to the murder.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 27, 2012
Cusubaba: Can someone tell me why ugly deity yorubas are senseless apes. Yorubas killed Bola Ige in front of his house, Fulanis killed serving senator in Jos this year, killings happen everywhere in Nigeria and not only Igboland. Gosh! why yorubas are low minded ugly deity people.
There you go! but am sorry am not yoruba so goodluck to you with your rants
Re: Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu by bukalino(m): 10:59am On Dec 27, 2012
Why are we so culturally unintelligent in this country? The so called educated Nigerians are not even helping matters.

I grew up in the east, once lived in the north and currently resides in the west, shits happen everywhere.

It's unfortunate the young man was assassinated for reasons none of us is aware of.
Smh for all these igbo this, yoruba that.
May the guy's soul rest in peace.
Re: Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu by cecegorz(m): 11:00am On Dec 27, 2012
Billyonaire: Thats what happens when you live in US and dupe Nigerians who send you money to make purchases for them... I am waiting for the one that has changed his phone line for the past 2 yrs after receiving my millions. I dont expect it to make news anyway.
Sorry bro but you are a first class I.diot, completely iredeemable!
I remember seeing the announcement of this their medical trip event in the past few weeks, and one thing that came to my mind was to hope that these guys have secured full police protection, knowing how terrible the east has become for perceived wealthy returnees.
Re: Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2012
Billyonaire: He was asked, where is the money ? and he pleaded not to be killed. Meaning he duped someone....and the cost of the money is his phucking life.
'Where is the money?' I think is asking for the BIG Dollars people are assumed to be hauling in from America. This guy seemed to have come home with noble intensions.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 27, 2012
jerseyboy:
'Where is the money?' I think is asking for the BIG Dollars people are assumed to be hauling in from America. This guy seemed to have come home with noble intensions.
I am telling you that guy took someone's money. It might take years but they always come back home thinking people forget. I am hoping the guy that dupe me comes home...even if na 10 yrs...he will pay.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 27, 2012
cecegorz:
Sorry bro but you are a first class I.diot, completely iredeemable!
I remember seeing the announcement of this their medical trip event in the past few weeks, and one thing that came to my mind was to hope that these guys have secured full police protection, knowing how terrible the east has become for perceived wealthy returnees.

I think you are scared. Likely you are one of those guys who dupe others.
Re: Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu by Jakumo(m): 11:25am On Dec 27, 2012
Can you say "Inside Job"?

This was an inside job. The killers went straight for the money belt, wasting no motion.
Re: Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu by Igwe9(m): 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
was he with someone at the time of the incident? I think if they were mere rubbers, they would have made away with just the money and maybe a few injuries here and there.
No matter what, no amount is what taking someone's life.
Re: Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu by dulphines: 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
Billyonaire: There is love between me and non-criminal Nigerians. I gave someone I know and called friend funds to help ship me 2 trucks and the fucker collected all my funds and changed phone lines and this is 2 bloody years and am waiting. Only God forgives, I dont.
The guy who stole your money may have broken the law of the US that may have sent him to prison therein. Do not conclude he asconded with your money. It may cost you a bit to track and confirm his status. Just thinking though! He may well be a confirmed onye oshi!
Re: Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu by ogb5(m): 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
Billyonaire: There is love between me and non-criminal Nigerians. I gave someone I know and called friend funds to help ship me 2 trucks and the fucker collected all my funds and changed phone lines and this is 2 bloody years and am waiting. Only God forgives, I dont.

this type of ideology is why people should avoid taking money from any Nigerian.

you gave someone you call a friend money. you couldn't reach him again so you concluded he duped you. do you know if he ran into other difficulties?

the next time you see him and he is not with your millions on the spot you will kill him.

the dud might be dead, he might be in jail, he might be in coma, he might have honestly lost your money and does not have it and does not know how to face you. these options did not cross your mind. you concluded he duped you. and should die.
Re: Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu by Abrantie: 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
I also think the victim isn't as innocent as we're lead to believe.
Re: Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu by buJu234: 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
i dont go to my village again ... over 20yrs now..

because if u go its either one family member or uncle will take ur name to Native doctor;
all to make sure that u dont progress again..

so whats the advantage of going to ones village at all sef.

assuming this guy stayed in US and jst send d cash across ; he would have still being alive...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu by chacha3(f): 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
Hmmmm really sad
Re: Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2012

^^^Nna men!....you go fear! shocked
Re: Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
easterners should get their acts right,for how long will they continue to avoid their homelands to go and develop other peoples lands, because of kidnapping, arm robbing and other vices. yet you find them clamoring for Biafra. i believe these people should be thoroughly investigated.some people have been deservedly murdered for their atrocities while others have also been unjustly cruely murdered for surprisingly been good! RIP

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu by Kewt: 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
UncleJJ:

You mean easterners in diaspora.... people are landing in lagos, abuja, taraba, bauchi, kogi, sokoto, kaduna, katsina, edo and other states.... cool

And Lagos, Abuja taraba, bauchi, kogi, sokoto, kaduna, katsina, edo et al are not insulated from similar attacks as they have theirs from time to time.. Read link below. It happened in Lagos. I can go on and on!

https://www.nairaland.com/1064894/how-killed-us-returnee-kidnap
Re: Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu by linearity: 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
geekinthelead: By Cyril Ozor

The assassins were said to have escaped in a car belonging to a retired senior officer of State Security Service SSS who was passing by.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201212270247.html

Was the retired SSS guy part of the gang or his vehicle was hijacked? A little bit on this would have been helpful.
Re: Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu by ezeagu(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
geeez:

If they actualize Biafra, the first thing their people returning home will experience will be the worst of crimes against them from armed robberies to kidnappings, then rape and murder. The meager infrastructure will be over stretched thereby leading to the collapse of investments and chaos. It will be a disaster

And you put that all in bold because you are STRESSED!

Why can't people worry about their own Banana Republics?
Re: Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu by MegaMan2020: 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
And you wonder why Easterners don't like going home. I never hear about ths happening to Yoruba returnees. It didn't happen to me when I came back to Yorubaland. Igbos should be ashamed of themselves. The East is wild and lawless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Normalcy Returns To Recaptured Towns In Adamawa / EFCC Arrests Abuja Civil Servant Who Paid N60m Tithe To Redeemed Church (2014) / 13 Power Plants Shutdown Over Gas Supply, Low Demand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.