Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Tonto Dike Plans Album Release! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tonto Dike Plans Album Release! (896 Views)

Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song / Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song / Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Plans Album Release! by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 27, 2012
Throw bricks, throw rocks, Tonto Dike can take them all. No matter what you think about her songs, she’s made up her mind to sing, and songs shall she sing.

Tonto Dike has disclosed plans to release an album.

Speaking to Rythm FM OAP Biggy, the delectable and controversy-loving actress said her album will be released soon.

“I really wanna take music far because I know y’all going to listen.”

Tonto Dike’s first two singles were released in October, followed by another few weeks ago; ‘crazically fit’, produced by Terry G.

She’s prepared you for her album, and that means she’s not gonna care what you think when she finally drops the album.

Source: http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/12/none-focused-like-tonto-dike-plans-album-release.html

Re: Tonto Dike Plans Album Release! by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 27, 2012
*sighs*

People should stop giving this woman attention. She knows she sounds silly but keeps opening her mouth because people don't want to be left out of the hype.
Re: Tonto Dike Plans Album Release! by Nobody: 4:39am On Dec 27, 2012
In as much that I don't like her lifestyle of smoking, I love her resilience.

Tonto is one HAWT chic with the nicest succulent lips (no homo. . . . . you know what, Bleep it the chic can curve a str8 girl).

I love to hate her because she's just so damn adorable angry

*PS: she's fake in her interviews tho*
Re: Tonto Dike Plans Album Release! by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Tonto Dike Plans Album Release! by Nobody: 4:58am On Dec 27, 2012
@Ileke idi: Her 'fakeness' could be due to shyness, when interviewed.
Re: Tonto Dike Plans Album Release! by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 27, 2012
CFCfan: @Ileke idi: Her 'fakeness' could be due to shyness, when interviewed.

No, she has that "I'm-picking-my-words-carefully" thing going about her.

It's not natural. She tries to emphasize on her nonchalant attitude a little bit too much.

Tonto is FAR from shy. She's my kinda chic; wild and motivated by temporal hedonistic adventures.

*minus her smoking * Yuck!
Re: Tonto Dike Plans Album Release! by Shugamania(f): 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
Here we go.. Now we're about to receive the punishment in full cry ..
Let's just hope the rest of the songs on the album is better than what we've heard so far.
Re: Tonto Dike Plans Album Release! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
Shugamania: Here we go.. Now we're about to receive the punishment in full cry ..
Let's just hope the rest of the songs on the album is better than what we've heard so far.

I hope so too. By d way, this thread will make the frontpage grin
Re: Tonto Dike Plans Album Release! by mikuz(m): 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
CFCfan:

I hope so too. By d way, this thread will make the frontpage grin

Don't be so sure.

@topic
babe is looking for more attention jare.
Re: Tonto Dike Plans Album Release! by braine(m): 12:37am On Dec 28, 2012
We'll get acclimatized to her stupid songs eventually

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Plans Album Release! by daryoor(m): 2:55am On Dec 28, 2012
an album that is self marketed and self promoted. Her three singles are the most download, this is a quintessential exception to the logic that good songs sell albums. Its just funny how i'll prefer to download a tonto dike single b4 a skales single cause her wack songs are entertaining.
Re: Tonto Dike Plans Album Release! by Nobody: 3:03am On Dec 28, 2012
Na you sabi. My laptop already promised to explode if I download such atrocities. I'm a slave to my lappy.
Re: Tonto Dike Plans Album Release! by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 28, 2012
ogugua88: Na you sabi. My laptop already promised to explode if I download such atrocities. I'm a slave to my lappy.

Haha. You dey use Mac or PC? grin
Re: Tonto Dike Plans Album Release! by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 28, 2012
CFCfan: Haha. You dey use Mac or PC? grin

PC lol.

(1) (Reply)

Lamentations Of An Upcoming Artist / Video: Gasmilla, Aka "King Of Azonto," Drops New Azonto Banger Called "3 Points" / Name Ur Favourite Old Naija Song U Still Cant Stop Listening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.