Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Oyinbos Doing Psquare's Alingo (video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Oyinbos Doing Psquare's Alingo (video) (10796 Views)

Psquare - Bring It On (Official Video) Ft. Dave Scott / Album Review: Psquare Double Trouble. / List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbos Doing Psquare's Alingo (video) by Dreyl(m): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2012
WoW !!!
Re: Oyinbos Doing Psquare's Alingo (video) by dammytex: 11:13am On Dec 27, 2012
Uchenna42: The girl Wearing pink top and black trouser is very funny....she is not suppose to be there..such a learner....the girl in front is the bomb!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
But that lady in pink, who put her there naa. She was just going off key with steps...
Re: Oyinbos Doing Psquare's Alingo (video) by shilling(f): 11:51am On Dec 27, 2012
Interesting.
Re: Oyinbos Doing Psquare's Alingo (video) by ralfo85(m): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
This is a fitness training, they are not dancers per say. So please stop judging those who don't seem to dance so well. smileyThis is a fitness training, they are not dancers per say. So please stop judging those who don't seem to dance so well.
Re: Oyinbos Doing Psquare's Alingo (video) by killuminati(m): 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
"Something they all we do, something they dying for, nothing but pain stuck in the game, searching for fortune and faaaame!"

Evil video! See how they flashing evil signs. No wonder they momma had to die(they had to sacrifice her). But why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E nuh make sense at all at!
Re: Oyinbos Doing Psquare's Alingo (video) by mikeapollo: 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
Shaw007: WeLL . . .Now dat azontO is graduaLLy fadIng, , , ,there's always gotta be a succeeding dancE

but gangname styLe Hehe. . .i pray Oh,Let it compete with d fujI dance 1stgringrin

The so-called 'Alingo' dance is actually a re-cap of the Azonto dance with a little variation.

The P-Square 'Alingo' video is full of Azonto dance moves, but in a desperate bid to create a dance-step that will be credited to them, they copied/hijacked the Azonto dance(e.g the twisting of the foot & movement of the hands/body) and called it Alingo! Crap. If you want to dance Azonto, call it Azonto.....dont copy something from somewhere and call it another name.
This is what pisses me off in some of our musicians. They are never original.

The Azonto dance is very creative with a lot of free-styling, so it cannot fade away easily. You can dance it in a variety of ways, and it easy for both old and young alike.It is hurriedly-packaged and rigid dance-steps that lack free-styling that would die easily.

P-Square's 'Alingo' is 'Azonto' re-packaged in another name!

1 Like

Re: Oyinbos Doing Psquare's Alingo (video) by Costa2000(m): 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
agbari socket: Igbo should assemble themselves and jump inside third mainland.see how them destroy houses 4 island.bcuz of market wey then they sell.
What do you mean? jump inside third mainland.Hope you are not on bath salts.
Re: Oyinbos Doing Psquare's Alingo (video) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
killuminati: "Something they all we do, something they dying for, nothing but pain stuck in the game, searching for fortune and faaaame!"

Evil video! See how they flashing evil signs. No wonder they momma had to die(they had to sacrifice her). But why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E nuh make sense at all at!
Go and sacrifice your own mother grin
Re: Oyinbos Doing Psquare's Alingo (video) by killuminati(m): 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
Brainrex:
Go and sacrifice your own mother grin
abeg stopt it! Can't sacrifice somebody's momma, not to talk of my one precious-sweet mother.

That is pure EVIL!
Re: Oyinbos Doing Psquare's Alingo (video) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
killuminati: abeg stopt it! Can't sacrifice somebody's momma, not to talk of my one precious-sweet mother.

That is pure EVIL!
So psquare told u they sacrificed their mum?
Or?
Re: Oyinbos Doing Psquare's Alingo (video) by MrBenSun: 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
uihebom: Onye ara why you no get sense why why why why!!!?

Hahahahagagagugu!
Re: Oyinbos Doing Psquare's Alingo (video) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
mikeapollo:

The so-called 'Alingo' dance is actually a re-cap of the Azonto dance with a little variation.

The P-Square 'Alingo' video is full of Azonto dance moves, but in a desperate bid to create a dance-step that will be credited to them, they copied/hijacked the Azonto dance(e.g the twisting of the foot & movement of the hands/body) and called it Alingo! Crap. If you want to dance Azonto, call it Azonto.....dont copy something from somewhere and call it another name.

The Azonto dance is very creative with a lot of free-styling, so it cannot fade away easily. You can dance it in a variety of ways, and it easy for both old and young alike.It is hurriedly-packaged and rigid dance-steps that lack free-styling that would die easily.

We know cheesy! Leave am like that for us! wink.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbos Doing Psquare's Alingo (video) by killuminati(m): 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
Brainrex:
So psquare told u they sacrificed their mum?
Or?
No worry, you can't fit undstnd.
Re: Oyinbos Doing Psquare's Alingo (video) by 0key: 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
Africa will continue to move backward cos of tribalism, blackmail, jealousy and evil practice. No wonder d saying that a prophet has no honor in his village. While foreigners are appreciatng d effort of psquare,some Nigerians are busy calling them murderers and other derogatory names. The truth is d more d opposition, d better they become. Be prepared to burn in jealousy cos they are going to do more exploits in 2013.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbos Doing Psquare's Alingo (video) by comechop(m): 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
SniperInADiaper: I couldn't take my eyes off of the trainwreck in the red shoes. undecided

Was that really necessary? At least she's taking steps to keep in shape - most likely better than you pot bellied nigerian men. rubbish.
Re: Oyinbos Doing Psquare's Alingo (video) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
comechop:

Was that really necessary? At least she's taking steps to keep in shape - most likely better than you pot bellied nigerian men. rubbish.

Totally necessary grin
Re: Oyinbos Doing Psquare's Alingo (video) by truelovecom: 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
Iaz93: Mtchew!

Bad belle!!!
Re: Oyinbos Doing Psquare's Alingo (video) by UyiIredia(m): 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
They danced well though not as good as the way P-Square danced it - less energy.
Re: Oyinbos Doing Psquare's Alingo (video) by Iaz93: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
truelove.com:

Bad belle!!!
mtchew!!!
Re: Oyinbos Doing Psquare's Alingo (video) by truelovecom: 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
Iaz93:
mtchew!!!

you dey envy because , you no sabi dance Alingo, …come make i teach you.
Your A Hater!!!………MTCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Oyinbos Doing Psquare's Alingo (video) by Iaz93: 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
truelove.com:

you dey envy because , you no sabi dance Alingo, …come make i teach you.
Your A Hater!!!………MTCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I no wan learn...and I'm no hater..
Face ya front! Mtchew
Re: Oyinbos Doing Psquare's Alingo (video) by bizzle2: 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
LOL, this is hilarious cant stop laffin, @ OP did u jst say dey did it quite well? aside frm the frnt row lady in black and green who I assume to be their instructor only very few are in sync. them try sha
Re: Oyinbos Doing Psquare's Alingo (video) by Shaw007(m): 5:11am On Dec 28, 2012
mikeapollo:

i . . .my post was actuaLLY targeted at someone saying this for me,u put it ExacTLY the way i was thinkIng,with accurate precision and alacrity. . .fact i doubt if this "alingo" wud see easter . . .#NOhating

cos i know Nigerians,they hate the truth and labeL you sometin ur nt
Re: Oyinbos Doing Psquare's Alingo (video) by eaglechild: 8:58am On Dec 28, 2012
This is very good culture transfer.
No need to hate be it azonto or alingo, dance styles evolve and many are related to one another.
Re: Oyinbos Doing Psquare's Alingo (video) by Drdaps(m): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
mods enough of hidden post now Daps i stay loyal to my name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Collaborates With Teyana Taylor In “Gimme Love” / M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show / Sugar Mummy, Nigerian Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.