|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1,645,047 members, 3,057,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 August 2016 at 10:47 PM
|Tips For Update A SMART Notebook by TonyMccallum: 3:07am On Dec 27, 2012|
SMART Technologies is a manufacturer of educational software. If you have a notebook computer that is running SMART software, it is imperative that you keep that software updated. Updating your SMART notebook software is not very hard. SMART Technologies gives all of their updates for free, no matter what operating system
you are using on your SMART notebook. You don't have to get in touch with the company to get your software upgraded. You can do it yourself with little hassle.
1. Double-click on your SMART software to launch the program.
2. Click the "Help" section.
3. Click "Check for updates and then, click "Update" option.
4. Wait for the software to update.
5. Launch the software program by clicking on it in the "Applications" menu.
6. Click the "Help" section and click over "Check For Update" option and then, click over "Update" option.
7. Wait for the computer to update the software.
Think Before You Drink, Before You Drive And Before You Facebook! / Register And Get The Serial Code For Your Internet Download Manager / Indian Barcode Corporation: Offering Thermal Transfer Ribbons-wax (IBCW 12A,IB..
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2016 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20