|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1238588 members, 1651430 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 April 2014 at 03:17 PM
|Tips For Update A SMART Notebook by TonyMccallum: 3:07am On Dec 27, 2012|
SMART Technologies is a manufacturer of educational software. If you have a notebook computer that is running SMART software, it is imperative that you keep that software updated. Updating your SMART notebook software is not very hard. SMART Technologies gives all of their updates for free, no matter what operating system
you are using on your SMART notebook. You don't have to get in touch with the company to get your software upgraded. You can do it yourself with little hassle.
1. Double-click on your SMART software to launch the program.
2. Click the "Help" section.
3. Click "Check for updates and then, click "Update" option.
4. Wait for the software to update.
5. Launch the software program by clicking on it in the "Applications" menu.
6. Click the "Help" section and click over "Check For Update" option and then, click over "Update" option.
7. Wait for the computer to update the software.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise