Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

What Makes A Girl/boy Very Special Among His peargroup - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Makes A Girl/boy Very Special Among His peargroup (1694 Views)

Can You Kiss Your Girl/boy Friend In Public. / What Makes A Good Moderator? / What Makes A Man Happy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes A Girl/boy Very Special Among His peargroup by tox(f): 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2006
It's so surprising that we girls of now adayz don't seems to under stand d word lady,and maturity!BUT always have this in mind that having everything in d world makes u no somebody<but your outside expression n d way u carry your self gives u a meaning

Re: What Makes A Girl/boy Very Special Among His peargroup by Hotstepper(f): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2006
Among people who come my way everyday, know me as someone that is matured and decent and also alwayz smiling as they say I have a laughing disease. They say my personality is excllent. Everyone is a friend to me as far as you have respect. lipsrsealed
Re: What Makes A Girl/boy Very Special Among His peargroup by tox(f): 10:57am On Apr 27, 2006
hi hotstepper thanx 4 joining my world,but friends they r things dat really boarders us even if we find it hard to speak we try to convices our selfs dat every thing is all right when they are not,the queston is how can i be diffrent from my mte as a person?
Re: What Makes A Girl/boy Very Special Among His peargroup by eveseh(f): 1:53pm On May 05, 2006
no idea?
Re: What Makes A Girl/boy Very Special Among His peargroup by alj(m): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2006
i don,t know perhaps being able to spell peer group properly
Re: What Makes A Girl/boy Very Special Among His peargroup by mamaput(f): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2006
tox:

hi hotstepper thanx 4 joining my world,but friends they r things that really boarders us even if we find it hard to speak we try to convices our selfs that every thing is all right when they are not,the queston is how can i be diffrent from my mte as a person?

By doing the things you do because you want to do them and not because your friends expect them of you.
By having your own ID
Re: What Makes A Girl/boy Very Special Among His peargroup by iice(f): 10:12am On Aug 20, 2006
Yup mamaput summed it up, by being you wink
Re: What Makes A Girl/boy Very Special Among His peargroup by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2006
you think ahead of them(intellectually)
Re: What Makes A Girl/boy Very Special Among His peargroup by mamaput(f): 8:14am On Sep 29, 2006
Anyway to answer the question is if you can do something the others cannot do.
Breakdance, football, basketball.
and be good at it everyone will know you.
Or you go out with one of them but then people will not know your name but as the girl going out with ***** .
Re: What Makes A Girl/boy Very Special Among His peargroup by nt4dmasses(m): 9:03am On Oct 05, 2006
Do thangs differently the way ur friends do 'em. I think U're automatically special.
Re: What Makes A Girl/boy Very Special Among His peargroup by Naijagal12(f): 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2011
I don't think that anyone is more or less special than the other person but sometimes how you carry yourself, your personality or talent can make you outstanding among your peers. When I was in High school--back in the day, I was the smartest among my friends; I was the one they’ll come to if they were having a hard time understanding concepts. One of my friends excelled in sports, the other girl in our group was the most beautiful in the entire school, my best friend among the group was the most optimistic and driven among us. I also have a distinct look which I inherited from my moms side of the family that some people think makes me “outstanding.” As you get older and wiser though all that stuff is irrelevant, it’s what you make out of life that makes you “special.”

The girl who was the least cutest but the most optimistic (my best friend and confidant up to this day) is now running her multi-million dollar company. Either way sha at the end of the day it’s all about loving yourself (which is the greatest love of all) and understanding that life is a journey and there’s a lot you gonna learn about life as you get older and things that seem important now like being popular won’t matter 10 years from now. Most girls who want to be “special” among their peers usually end up no where in life, if you wanna be remembered or be outstanding you need to excel in your academic pursuits and set goals for yourself and that will take you anywhere you wanna go in life, the sky will be your limit.

Sorry if I said too much sometimes I get carried away  grin grin grin
Re: What Makes A Girl/boy Very Special Among His peargroup by Mygoldie(f): 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2011
by being yourself and not pretending and painting yourself as over perfect and overly good,when your not all that really.

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of Scam On Nigerian Living Abroad / Wat Will U Do If U Find Urself In Dis Guy's Situation?(picture) / Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.