Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (12978 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by megawealth(m): 7:12am On Dec 27, 2012
I just recieved an email from chibuzor eze that he has tested uk used ipad for 25k.....with his new scam website www. Newyearsales. Co.nr

dat guy is an unrepentant scamer...
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Caseless: 7:50am On Dec 27, 2012
Who is he?
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 27, 2012
Thats what they always do.

They change identity and tactics.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Jaideyone(m): 7:58am On Dec 27, 2012
Someone should track that guy down and exterminate him. Wicked people like him should be given the Aluu treatment
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by lovelyifecious(f): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2012
This chibuzor guy ehn ehn!!! He wants to be doomed in d new year
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by FXKing2012(m): 8:33am On Dec 27, 2012
Here is the list of known
scammers on nairaland, pls
beware!
www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-
known-scammers-nairaland-pls
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by informatix: 8:39am On Dec 27, 2012
Chibuzor eze is a Repaintant since he refund the 30k. But may be chibuzor eze is trying to get his last shot b4 january 1st. His official scheduled retirement Date. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by informatix: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2012
caseless: Who is he?
ola bode George. grin
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 27, 2012
It is actually a thief that will fall for such scam.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by megawealth(m): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2012
Here was the email he sent these morinig below

Hey joh....
After getting a ton of emails from people
that complained they couldn't make it to
key into our Just Ended Xmas Give Away offer
I decided to drop another Super New Year
Give-Away offer and this time around it's
specially for those who are lucky to receive
this email
Click on the Link below to see for yourself
http:// newyearsales.co.nr
I must say you are very lucky to see this
message, i personally selected my best 30
subscribers to send this message, and you
are lucky to be one of them
Am doing this for the first time....So ab
don't joke with it
Imagine getting these clean Uk Used Laptops
plus ipads half the normal price it's been
sold at ikeja (computer village)
Now Hear this....
I personally imported these gadget few days
ago specially for you, so you can join those
who will be rocking their Laptops, Ipads and
Blackberry this new year for peanut
For those who are asking for the Hp Mini Laptop
Am so Happy to announce to you that i have
over 10 copies of the mini laptop with DVD Rom
in stock for sale at a ridiculous price of N15k
And also a normal big size Toshiba Laptop with
accessories, which i will be giving at a dash price
The painful thing is that, the offer will be
shutting down exactly 4pm on Thursday, that's
on the 28-12-2012
Don't Allow this offer pass you by as the page
will be completely shut down after Thursday
If you notice, the Xmas Give-Away page has been
shut down, this is to tell you that i mean what i say
So you better Grab these goodies now before
it finally goes down
See you there!
Your God Fearing Importer
Chibuzor
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Burger01(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2012
caseless: Who is he?
google Chibuzor eze. That's who he is.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Burger01(m): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2012
megawealth: Here was the email he sent these morinig below

Hey joh....
After getting a ton of emails from people
that complained they couldn't make it to
key into our Just Ended Xmas Give Away offer
I decided to drop another Super New Year
Give-Away offer and this time around it's
specially for those who are lucky to receive
this email
Click on the Link below to see for yourself
I must say you are very lucky to see this
message, i personally selected my best 30
subscribers to send this message, and you
are lucky to be one of them
Am doing this for the first time....So ab
don't joke with it
Imagine getting these clean Uk Used Laptops
plus ipads half the normal price it's been
sold at ikeja (computer village)
Now Hear this....
I personally imported these gadget few days
ago specially for you, so you can join those
who will be rocking their Laptops, Ipads and
Blackberry this new year for peanut
For those who are asking for the Hp Mini Laptop
Am so Happy to announce to you that i have
over 10 copies of the mini laptop with DVD Rom
in stock for sale at a ridiculous price of N15k
And also a normal big size Toshiba Laptop with
accessories, which i will be giving at a dash price
The painful thing is that, the offer will be
shutting down exactly 4pm on Thursday, that's
on the 28-12-2012
Don't Allow this offer pass you by as the page
will be completely shut down after Thursday
If you notice, the Xmas Give-Away page has been
shut down, this is to tell you that i mean what i say
So you better Grab these goodies now before
it finally goes down
See you there!
Your God Fearing Importer
Chibuzor
grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by surveyProf(m): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2012
Warning No one here should full for this cheap scam perpetrated by CHIBUZOR EZE, he has really opened a new website!

Pictures of his new site and offers!

Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by lovelyifecious(f): 10:25am On Dec 27, 2012
Surveyprof, fanks for coming on board! Can u imagine dis Dis guy has turned nigerians to fools
surveyProf: Warning No one here should full for this cheap scam perpetrated by CHIBUZOR EZE, he has really opened a new website!

Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by surveyProf(m): 10:29am On Dec 27, 2012
lovely ifecious: Surveyprof, fanks for coming on board! Can u imagine dis Dis guy has turned nigerians to fools

Its really beat my imagination what this dude is taking Nigerians for, those prices are just too ridiculous, am pretty sure most people will still full victim!
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Burger01(m): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2012
This Eze guy is very unrepentant. Well, most scammers are.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Caseless: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2012
informatix: ola bode George. grin
whaaaaaaat! U hav gone tribal, mehn.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by omiobo: 10:34am On Dec 27, 2012
surveyProf: Warning No one here should full for this cheap scam perpetrated by CHIBUZOR EZE, he has really opened a new website!

Nice!
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Caseless: 10:36am On Dec 27, 2012
Burger01:
google Chibuzor eze. That's who he is.
oboi!
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by TableLeg(m): 10:38am On Dec 27, 2012
Chibuzor Eze, you will die in EFCC's jail if you dont quit your fraudulent ways now
Bloody scammer ..... May thunder strike your numb your 419 brain!
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by surveyProf(m): 10:43am On Dec 27, 2012
He was here few mins ago viewing dis thread, perhaps he might reply soon!
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 27, 2012
surveyProf: He was here few mins ago viewing dis thread, perhaps he might reply soon!

He is still viewing.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 27, 2012
the son of a bestial whoore is viewing

Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by udemzyudex(m): 11:04am On Dec 27, 2012
grin grin...this guy ehn.

U better stop it mr chibuzor,it won't take u anywhere..a good name is better than riches
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by biz4naija: 11:10am On Dec 27, 2012
Me a Scammer? lol......funny children

Just few minutes ago, i rounded up my 1 on 1 seminar with those who really needed to see for them
selves if what am offering is real or a scam as you claim

I have put up my address series of time so you all can visit and see for yourselves

Incase you need to reach the EFCC, my Address is at No 32 Ebenuwa St. off Summit Road, Asaba, Delta State

Am always there 24/7 i have nothing to hide

If you know anything about me, you will know I'm not the kind of person that tries to impress anyone.
If you cant take me as I am, or trust my services then buzz off.

After all i never built my mailing list from Nairaland, i wonder why all of you are killing yourself here

Like i told you before, not even 1 million bad comment on nairaland will affect my sales, my product are already speaking for me

This was how most of you spoke against Jumia.com on this forum claiming the owner was a scammer,
it's not new that jobless people have nothing reasonable doing with their time rather than to
come here and start vomiting the rubbish in their mouth

SurveyProf, i will advice you concentrate on your studies, and stop wasting your little money on cyber cafe buying time

I now have a new site and so what? Na your money i take build am?

If you say am a scammer, that's Your headache. Its really your headache I tell you.

A topic calls me a scammer and I should come and start explaining myself? Not in this lifetime.
I'm not in the business of trying to satisfy the whole world. If you hit me I'll take a revenge. I'll hit back.

1 Like

Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by surveyProf(m): 11:26am On Dec 27, 2012
biz4naija: Me a Scammer? lol......funny children

Just few minutes ago, i rounded up my 1 on 1 seminar with those who really needed to see for them

I have put up my address series of time so you all can visit and see for yourselves

Incase you need to reach the EFCC, my Address is at No 32 Ebenuwa St. off Summit Road, Asaba, Delta State

If you know anything about me, you will know I'm not the kind of person that tries to impress anyone.

After all i never built my mailing list from Nairaland, i wonder why all of you are killing yourself here

Like i told you before, not even 1 million bad comment on nairaland will affect my sales, my product are already speaking for me

This was how most of you spoke against Jumia.com on this forum claiming the owner was a scammer,
it's not new that jobless people have nothing reasonable doing with their time rather than to

SurveyProf, i will advice you concentrate on your studies, and stop wasting your little money on cyber cafe buying time

If you say am a scammer, that's Your headache. Its really your headache I tell you.

A topic calls me a scammer and I should come and start explaining myself? Not in this lifetime.
I'm not in the business of trying to satisfy the whole world. If you hit me I'll take a revenge. I'll hit back.

Well well well, wat a business man you call urself, Is dis how you are meant to respond to allegation as a good business man? how many people here on nairaland.com can you really beat your chest and point one that indeed, they benefited frm the sales of gargets, that u claim to be selling, you never can tell, I might just be the next law enforcement agent coming after u!

2 Likes

Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by megawealth(m): 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
biz4naija: Me a Scammer? lol......funny children

chibuzor eze your time is almost up....u will soon be rounded up....those transport companies need to see your website because you are using their pictures as a bait to scam
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by biz4naija: 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
megawealth:

chibuzor eze your time is almost up....u will soon be rounded up....those transport companies need to see your website because you are using their pictures as a bait to scam

Provide just 1 proof that shows am a scammer
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
most of you guys on nairaland are just haters. you got no evidence against him to prove he is a scammer.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by biz4naija: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
surveyProf:

Well well well, wat a business man you call urself, Is dis how you are meant to respond to allegation as a good business man? how many people here on nairaland.com can you really beat your chest and point one that indeed, they benefited frm the sales of gargets, that u claim to be selling, you never can tell, I might just be the next law enforcement agent coming after u!

law enforcement?.....lol

MY HOUSE ADDRESS ONES AGAIN IS No 32 Ebenuwa St. off Summit Road, Asaba, Delta State PLEASE COME FAST

Like i said earlier, Nairalanders must not benefit from me, because i never built my mailing list or even sell my gadget on nairaland... Is it by force to sell to people on Nairaland?
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
some one claiming business's man can't buy
. com sites for 10 bucks but uses free.Co.nr. shame. doing business's in Lagos and using asaba. shame.keep busting their bubbles.

1 Like

Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by biz4naija: 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
rafhell: most of you guys on nairaland are just haters. you got no evidence against him to prove he is a scammer.

GOD BLESS YOU MAN!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please I Lost My Bvn Number How Can I Get It? / Crude Oil Above $60 First Time Since 2015 / Forex Scam: How NNPC, CBN Sabotage Economic Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.