Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (12979 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Operette(m): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
Where is that Gboladepaul??
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Burger01(m): 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
I think Gbolade must have reported the case to police and somehow he is bidding for time. Also, it's festive period, nothing serious could be done now..

1 Like

Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Burger01(m): 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
Operette: Where is that Gboladepaul??
Could it be he is in his village for the festive period? This guy self na wa for him o. He knows a case instituted by him is pending and he has chosen to remain incommunicado. Na wa o. Maybe Mr Chibuzor Eze is right and that Gbolade didn't pay him but, the best thing Mr C E would have done is to paste the screen shot of his account against the date Gbolade claimed to have paid into his account. Now C.E is saying his account officer advised him against such practice. This looks fishy. Well, time would tell who's telling the truth and who is lying.. Happy new year to you all..
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Scooby1(m): 1:00am On Dec 31, 2012
According to Gboladepaul's profile the last time he login to Nairaland is dec. 27, there is a possiblity he hasnt seen Chibuzor Eze Face to Face Challenge.

1 Like

Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Scooby1(m): 3:04am On Dec 31, 2012
Chibuzor Eze's story is not adding up.

biz4naija:
For giving me a bad name without Proof

Even when i told you all over and Over that Gbolade never paid a Dime to me, those
teller were photoshoped, yet none of you want to believe

If GboladePaul claims he paid Money To My Account, let him come to Ikeja On Monday
by 3pm, and tender the teller to the GTBank there at Allen, (we both will appear at the bank)

And If it happens to be real, i will pay him N150,000 immediately for the inconveniences

But if it happen to be fake, then he should be rest assured that himself and surveyprof
will spend the New Year At Area F

I will be at Allen Avenue By 3pm on Monday waiting for all of you who claims am a scammer
atleast lets meet 1 on 1 and tender your proves to the police there.... Infact i will pay
your transportation to and fro

Failure to see you people there by Monday...then.......(i reserve my comments)

Good Night Haters

According to Justmin who was accused of been an accomplice of Chibuzor Eze confirmed on Dec 23rd that Chibuzor received the money Gboladepaul sent.

https://www.nairaland.com/justmin/posts

1 Like

Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Burger01(m): 7:06am On Dec 31, 2012
Something is fishing. C.E earlier claimed to have sent a laptop to Gbolade, did Gbolade request for laptop. This C E guy is not straight...
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Lucy001(f): 8:07am On Dec 31, 2012
And C.Eze goes hinding again....cheesy cheesy
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Scooby1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2012
Did anyone meet Chibuzor EZE AKA Scammer Aka Alaba Thug today? grin grin grin
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by arbitrage: 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2012
Could this be true?

1 Like

Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by sasview: 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2012
Chibuzor eze will be haunted by his evil act.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Techwriter: 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2012
Since I followed this thread from the former one, this' my first time to comment becos I want to rewrite the story with the missing link:

Before the day Chibuzor scheduld to pay Donziko back he called Donziko privately for a face to face meeting; after which he was kidnapped and all efforts to get himm proved abortive wt stories of poor village network. But when the search and inquisitivity intensifies, kidnapped Donziko was dragged out of hostage and offered a phone to log into his Nland account while another person doctors what is written. That guy is still incommunicado till the heat goes down

Now GboladePaul was also traced and the moment he was kidnapped, Chibuzor started bragging asking 4 a meeting which he knows Gbolade will not respond. Then his accomplices came wt distraction tekniks...

Are the pieces fitting together now? Abeg if no be true afterwards forget am but Wale Adenuga can copy without copyright infringement sha

Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by lovelyifecious(f): 10:42pm On Dec 31, 2012
Scooby, fanks for fishing dis out!!! Chibuzor is just trying to play smart! We aint fools on nairaland now? Abi? D guy is tarnishing his image over and over again! Haba! Dis is extremely wrong
Scooby1: Chibuzor Eze's story is not adding up.

According to Justmin who was accused of been an accomplice of Chibuzor Eze confirmed on Dec 23rd that Chibuzor received the money Gboladepaul sent.

https://www.nairaland.com/justmin/posts

Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by FXKing2012(m): 12:01am On Jan 01, 2013
lovely ifecious: Scooby, fanks for fishing dis out!!! Chibuzor is just trying to play smart! We aint fools on nairaland now? Abi? D guy is tarnishing his image over and over again! Haba! Dis is extremely wrong

good to have u back.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by chuckcy(m): 9:05am On Jan 01, 2013
I'm chuckcy by name.... Mr Chibuzor genuity is going down ma estimate ..... I'm yet to receive d package I paid 4 since 28th of lst year...ma payment waz confrm by him personaly wen I called him.... Mr Chibuzor stall ma doubt nd prove urslf genuine NT 2 me alone but 2 d board also........
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by lovelyifecious(f): 9:09am On Jan 01, 2013
FXKing2012:

good to have u back.
gud to be back
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by lovelyifecious(f): 9:10am On Jan 01, 2013
Another person Chukcy, hw much did u pay to him and wat did u request or pay for?
chuckcy: I'm chuckcy by name.... Mr Chibuzor genuity is going down ma estimate ..... I'm yet to receive d package I paid 4 since 28th of lst year...ma payment waz confrm by him personaly wen I called him.... Mr Chibuzor stall ma doubt nd prove urslf genuine NT 2 me alone but 2 d board also........
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by adewasco2k(m): 9:13am On Jan 01, 2013
chuckcy: I'm chuckcy by name.... Mr Chibuzor genuity is going down ma estimate ..... I'm yet to receive d package I paid 4 since 28th of lst year...ma payment waz confrm by him personaly wen I called him.... Mr Chibuzor stall ma doubt nd prove urslf genuine NT 2 me alone but 2 d board also........
yet another claim
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by chuckcy(m): 9:31am On Jan 01, 2013
15k for a mini laptop.....
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by onatisi(m): 9:35am On Jan 01, 2013
adewasco2k:
yet another claim
ok
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by onatisi(m): 9:38am On Jan 01, 2013
chuckcy: 15k for a mini laptop.....
where do u stay and when did u pay him?
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by adewasco2k(m): 9:54am On Jan 01, 2013
I am not guaranteeing anything here but you have to upload your pay slip....and i will advice you to call him first and hear from him, it might be the how Christmas and new thing.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by chuckcy(m): 10:01am On Jan 01, 2013
D truth is dat I calld him yesterday morning... he told me dat I waz gonna receive it b4 4.30 dat yesta ..... Since Den till NW I ve bin callin nd sndin lotz of msg ...I'm yet 2 get his reply.....
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by FXKing2012(m): 10:01am On Jan 01, 2013
lovely ifecious: gud to be back

happy new year.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 01, 2013
Another victim of ekwensubuzor eze!
Wow that guy uses jazz. I pray 2013 will be a bad year 4 him if he doesn't stop his Wickedness
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by adewasco2k(m): 10:04am On Jan 01, 2013
chuckcy: D truth is dat I calld him yesterday morning... he told me dat I waz gonna receive it b4 4.30 dat yesta ..... Since Den till NW I ve bin callin nd sndin lotz of msg ...I'm yet 2 get his reply.....
since he said you will be getting it yeaterday and you didnt....i will still advice you wait a little. that wouldnt still stop you from uploading the bank teller though.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by FXKing2012(m): 10:05am On Jan 01, 2013
chuckcy: 15k for a mini laptop.....

paying 15k for something that goes for 50k tells me a lot abt u.

My conclusion is both the seller and buyer are thieves, one only outsmarted the other.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by chuckcy(m): 10:31am On Jan 01, 2013
FXKing2012:

My conclusion is both the seller and buyer are thieves, one only outsmarted the other.
. U justd tukd lyk a kid.......
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by goldplated(m): 10:43am On Jan 01, 2013
FXKing2012:

you talking like an illiterate. what if i for example see a better deal somewhere else cant i take it?
You wey dey do forex come dey talk like small kid.focus on the scammer chibuzor eze and help the victim
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by adewasco2k(m): 10:50am On Jan 01, 2013
chuckcy: . U justd tukd lyk a kid.......
I m sorry for you....why must you insult someone who is trying tto help you?
what he is saying is not far from the truth...if i see a deal to pickup a mini laptop for 15k....believe me i wouldnt wanna take it because its too good to be true (obviously not true).

so i put the blame on you as a nigerian knowing fulling well there are online scammers everywhere.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by chuckcy(m): 11:16am On Jan 01, 2013
adewasco2k:
what he is saying is not far from the truth...if i see a deal to pickup a mini laptop for 15k....believe me i wouldnt wanna take it because its too good to be true (obviously not true).

so i put the blame on you as a nigerian knowing fulling well there are online scammers everywhere.
d boy didn't say well .....his comment was unprofessional........
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 01, 2013
adewasco2k:

Thats true.100 percent.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 01, 2013
chuckcy: d boy didn't say well .....his comment was unprofessional........

But with all the issues on this Chibuzor going on for more than a month now.

Why did you too decide to do business with him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please I Lost My Bvn Number How Can I Get It? / Crude Oil Above $60 First Time Since 2015 / Forex Scam: How NNPC, CBN Sabotage Economic Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.