Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:04 PM

Destruction Of Fire Crackers To Families This Season! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Destruction Of Fire Crackers To Families This Season! (634 Views)

Failed Marriages In Nollywood: Bad Influence On The Youth's Future Families! (2) (3) (4)

Destruction Of Fire Crackers To Families This Season! by isangedigh(m): 7:37am On Dec 27, 2012
Just few days ago as i walked past a close just by my home here in Warri i noticed a mammoth crowd outside with an elderly woman sitted on the ground in the middle and weeping and cursing out to whoever threw the cracker that blew her ear drums. As i quickly moved forward (being a Warri boi wey i be)i began to scream out saying ' Omo boi na who throw dat banger'? We go die for here if una no bring dat persin cum out' Obviously didnt know anything about what transpired in detail but on coming close i noticed this woman was bleeding profusely from her ears.

I personally do not enjoy the sight of blood,so i had to run off......but believe me the scenario was charged up because this woman bled continously and this could have happened to anyone. I also heard from that crowd that last week a little boy of about 6yrs blew his hand to shreds with a fire cracker called 'Black Widow'.

Im wondering if this is all in the spirit of celebration or sonething else.

Is Ok For Men To Cry? / Marrying An Experienced Babe Vs Marrying A Timid Babe / 9 Years Old Boy Electrocuted While Trying To Pluck Fruit

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6