Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,565 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 (8991 Views)

Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year / Yaya Toure Is CAF African Footballer Of 2013 / Best Nigerian Footballer of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by Bobbystanley(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2012
yorke1:

Well...just like i said earlier, i don't blame you, i blame Messi.

u hav to blame him cos u dnt hav any other option...but u wouldn't blame him wen he score 4 goals against arsenal and wen he scored man united without his boot on his leg.

1 Like

Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 27, 2012
Bobbystanley:

Hez solid display that kept the likes of messi,iniesta and co at bay in the semi finals...even in the final he played both in midfield and defence to cover up cahill and Luiz who both played the match wit injuries and even prevented the magical trio(ribery,gomez and robben) from penetrating the chelsea backline...so u can and check the definition of a defensive midfielder,its not about scoring goals.

Why can't he repeat those solid displays in the club world cup final? Abi he no dey there when FALCAO massacre them for Super cup? why e no keep FALCAO at bay? Had Chelsea won that match you would have added it to his list of achievements. He should have covered chelsea back line well so they won't have to be in 3rd position on EPL standings. He also failed to cover chelsea back line in this season champions league right? Guy i no blame u, if no be messi we gock hin penalty, u for no comment for nairaland today. mtcheeew
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by Saintsquare(m): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2012
Bobbystanley:

shut up...even wen chelsea played wit 10 men wen they were two goals down ur so called messi did notin.

Fact:Chelsea is superior to Uefalona
Please answer him no more,you don't owe anybody any explanation.I think everyone has the rite to mention any players name.You made a very good point and analysis of how Mikel did well to lift the champions league trophy.

1 Like

Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by Matinho: 11:31am On Dec 27, 2012
Yakubu,sani kaita cheesy
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by sunny4christ(m): 11:33am On Dec 27, 2012
Mikel Obi
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by siddiq202(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2012
Mine is Victor Moses

Although he's knew in the team, but his commitment on the field of play worth recognition
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by Zico0(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2012
yorke1:

Well...i dnt blame you, it is messi i blame for missing that penalty again Chelsea in that Semi-final. You wouldn't be here chewing this gibberish.
Guy mikel did well abeg fyn somewhere sidon jare
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 27, 2012
Zico0:
Guy mikel did well abeg fyn somewhere sidon jare

mikel kor, michel ni.....mtcheeew angry angry angry
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by Bobbystanley(m): 11:41am On Dec 27, 2012
Kayusfity:

mikel kor, michel ni.....mtcheeew angry angry angry

i smell jealousy

2 Likes

Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by Krasid(m): 11:46am On Dec 27, 2012
mine is moses.i didn't expect him to start featuring for chelsea so quickly due to their new signings.
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by Zico0(m): 11:46am On Dec 27, 2012
The only thing you people talk is if messi had not missed that penalty,nonsense! Didnt they play 90 mins, twice for that matter. Mikel is Nigeria's most impressive player for 2012,go Yaba left if e dey pain you
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by fxseven(m): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2012
Ike uche has no rival presently..currently he is the committed, patriotic, disciplined n prolific goal poacher like no other. I give him my vote.
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by fxseven(m): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2012
Ike uche has no rival presently..currently he is the most committed, patriotic, disciplined n prolific goal poacher like no other. I give him my vote.
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by vitality22(m): 11:49am On Dec 27, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: Maradona
I never knew Maradona is now a Nigerian
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by ROCKJ1(m): 11:50am On Dec 27, 2012
Its obviously mikel obi... He had more throphy's than any other nigerian this year.
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 27, 2012
Bobbystanley:

i smell jealousy

I'm not jealous but let's give credit to the likes of Drogba and co that miraculously won the champions league. not a lame short passer called mikel. Why can't he repeat those solid displays in the club world cup final? Abi he no dey there when FALCAO massacre them for Super cup? why e no keep FALCAO at bay? Had Chelsea won that match you would have added it to his list of achievements. He should have covered chelsea back line well so they won't have to be in 3rd position on EPL standings. He also failed to cover chelsea back line in this season champions league right? Guy i no blame u, if no be messi we gock hin penalty, u guys for no comment for nairaland today. mtcheeew
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by Saintsquare(m): 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
Kayusfity:

I'm not jealous but let's give credit to the likes of Drogba and co that miraculously won the champions league. not a lame short passer called mikel. Why can't he repeat those solid displays in the club world cup final? Abi he no dey there when FALCAO massacre them for Super cup? why e no keep FALCAO at bay? Had Chelsea won that match you would have added it to his list of achievements. He should have covered chelsea back line well so they won't have to be in 3rd position on EPL standings. He also failed to cover chelsea back line in this season champions league right? Guy i no blame u, if no be messi we gock hin penalty, u guys for no comment for nairaland today. mtcheeew
Drogba is not playing 4 de SE,we talking about about Nigeriam players,Mikel contributed to both trophies.Drogba did well but didn't do it all alone.
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by Saintsquare(m): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
Zico0: The only thing you people talk is if messi had not missed that penalty,nonsense! Didnt they play 90 mins, twice for that matter. Mikel is Nigeria's most impressive player for 2012,go Yaba left if e dey pain you
Leave them,some peepz are only try to vent there frustration over Mikel's success,as if his the one pull there success into reverse.
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by Saintsquare(m): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
Zico0: The only thing you people talk is if messi had not missed that penalty,nonsense! Didnt they play 90 mins, twice for that matter. Mikel is Nigeria's most impressive player for 2012,go Yaba left if e dey pain you
Leave them,some peepz are only try to vent there frustration over Mikel's success,as if his the one dat pull there success into reverse.
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
Saintsquare: Leave them,some peepz are only try to vent there frustration over Mikel's success,as if his the one dat pull there success into reverse.

WHO IS THIS E-GOAT?
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by boban007: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
OSAZE&VICTOR MOSES.
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
IK Uche
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by Ichel: 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mine is Ejike Uzoenyi for his consistency @ club side dat earn him regular shirt at national level.
psamuell2: Mine is Ike Uche,. .He's committed to the National Team, has no disciplinary problems and he scored in almost every game for Nigeria.

i also agree wit dat
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by Kenneth457(m): 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
Bobbystanley:

Hez solid display that kept the likes of messi,iniesta and co at bay in the semi finals...even in the final he played both in midfield and defence to cover up cahill and Luiz who both played the match wit injuries and even prevented the magical trio(ribery,gomez and robben) from penetrating the chelsea backline...so u can and check the definition of a defensive midfielder,its not about scoring goals.
hmmmm dude you need a doctor. Hope you watch Altheco madrid. Hope he kept falcao at bay too. IKE UCHE THE BEST JOOR
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by koolguy88(m): 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
ike uche is the man for 2012 Naija Football grin
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
yorke1:

Did you say he helped? With how many goal? dude pls get a life!
fool,don't u knw dat he holds his position very well,he is nt lik ramires,lampard and other who goes 4ward leaving d midfield and defense weak.from d day mikel has gotten 2 chelsea,he has nver been 4forgotten by any coach,he is always d favourite for his position,always confident and always holding possession on d pitch.
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by Acecube(m): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
The nominees for Acecube Nigerian footballer (ANF) of the year 2012 are ; Ikechuckwu Uche , Victor moses , John Mikel obi.

Individual profile : Ik : born 05/01/1984 ( football age ) a prolific goal scorer, scores in almost every game he plays for Nigeria, club performance is a bit moderate , his exclusion from the last qualifying match during siasia era made him ( siasia ) leave earlier than expected as he opted for osaze and yakubu with the in form ik on the bench and his inclusion later on, paid off as he was able to find the back of the net, breaking the the deadlock but unfortunately, Nigeria failed to qualify for ANC gabon/equitorial guinea . In keshi's era ,His last game for Nigeria against guinea where he came in as a substitute ( still surprised he didn't start the game in the first place ) to score and silent his critics ( that is if any) that he is to Nigeria, what David Villa is to Spain....

Vm: the 21 years old whizkid ( not the '' holla at ur boy '' crooner) had a very good season with wigan athletics where he finished the season with the most complete dribblings in epl. Astounding performance against the likes of Man utd and Chelsea prompted the later to get his signature before he hospitalises Ashley Cole in subsequent matches. He has gone on to represent Nigeria and cemented his place in the national team with eye catching performance most recent was a brace against guinea.

JMO: the controversial midfielder ( mind you, Osaze has taken the award in this category ) who many Nigerians believe, does not give his all when donning the green n white jersey. Had a very good season with the blues of England winning the F.A. Cup and the best present you could give to chelsea fans '' the uefa champions league '' he went into battle with the likes of prof. xavi, apostle iniesta, mallam ribery, comrade cavani, engr. Robben, dr. Schweinsteiger to mention but a few, and chelsea fans will agree with me when i say '' he went, he saw and he conquered ''. His performance against guinea revealed an already established fact that though '' Mikel being far from what he is in chelsea, his control of the midfielder is an asset Nigerians should be proud to have ''.

the winner will be announced by 2:30 pm, meanwhile enjoy performance from 2face, m.i, whizkid, davido, omawumi, asa, chidinma... And international artiste ; lil wayne, drake , beyonce, jay z.. Even blue ivy go dance azonto ...... Enjoy,.

1 Like

Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
Bobbystanley:

don't mind him,everything about nigerians is always goals.they would even blame a goalkeeper 4 nt scoring.
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by Kenneth457(m): 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
You are mad. Were is mikel at world club cup. The likes of sergio B of barca is beta dan him.dude you blues fans suck[quote author=Acecube]The nominees for Acecube Nigerian footballer (ANF) of the year 2012 are ; Ikechuckwu Uche , Victor moses , John Mikel obi.

Individual profile : Ik : born 05/01/1984 ( football age ) a prolific goal scorer, scores in almost every game he plays for Nigeria, club performance is a bit moderate , his exclusion from the last qualifying match during siasia era made him ( siasia ) leave earlier than expected as he opted for osaze and yakubu with the in form ik on the bench and his inclusion later on, paid off as he was able to find the back of the net, breaking the the deadlock but unfortunately, Nigeria failed to qualify for ANC gabon/equitorial guinea . In keshi's era ,His last game for Nigeria against guinea where he came in as a substitute ( still surprised he didn't start the game in the first place ) to score and silent his critics ( that is if any) that he is to Nigeria, what David Villa is
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by dagbo: 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
Bobbystanley: Mikel obi...he helped chelsea to their 1st ever champions league trophy in 107 yrs wit a solid display in hez position...he should hav also been nominated ahead of alex song for the CAF best player award if not that african football is full of politics.
diz won no be talk. se na only mikel play de match abi wetin he de play self
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
Kayusfity:

Why can't he repeat those solid displays in the club world cup final? Abi he no dey there when FALCAO massacre them for Super cup? why e no keep FALCAO at bay? Had Chelsea won that match you would have added it to his list of achievements. He should have covered chelsea back line well so they won't have to be in 3rd position on EPL standings. He also failed to cover chelsea back line in this season champions league right? Guy i no blame u, if no be messi we gock hin penalty, u for no comment for nairaland today. mtcheeew
where was messi last season wen madrid lifted la liga
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
Kenneth457: hmmmm dude you need a doctor. Hope you watch Altheco madrid. Hope he kept falcao at bay too. IKE UCHE THE BEST JOOR
is it everytime u put uche 4 field dat he scores

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HIFL 2019: UNIUYO, UNICAL, ABU And KUST Advance To Next Round, DELSU Eliminated / How Will You Handle The News Of Ronaldo And Messi's Retirement From Football? / Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.