Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Thanks To Winexviv - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Thanks To Winexviv (614 Views)

Thanks To These Skilled App And Web Developers With Good Human Relationship. / The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland / My Alexa Ranking Is Now in 1st 200 NG- Thanks To The Ogbonge Seo Masters Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thanks To Winexviv by Jcob(m): 8:44am On Dec 27, 2012
Let me use this medium to thank Winexviv for helping out professionally on a web project.

I met him via his GTPay thread on Nairaland and I handed over a project that was nearing abandonment stage due to programmer wahala to him.

He didnt just finish the project, he did in a good record time with professional suggestions and guidance.

You can trust this man to handle your projects at a super level.
Re: Thanks To Winexviv by winexviv: 11:21am On Dec 27, 2012
Thanks Mr. Jacob. I so much appreciate your acknowledgement.

(1) (Reply)

Website Design / 3 Ways To Get Real, Cheap, Fast And Thousands Of Facebook Likes / Get An Original Article Written Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.