Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral (28937 Views)

Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by dabrake(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
I'm not suprised. For God Sake, it was a statement from an aboki. Seems you guys overestimate their reasoning abilities

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by raynold17(m): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
IYA NGBALI: Moderator stop hiding people,s comments,let my people be
thank God am not the only one complaining about this issue the mods are all bloody Muslim hypocrites.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Clerverly: 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
lacasa: These are undoubtedly pressing issues that are reality and need to be given the deserved attention and solution.

And thank God he criticised and asked questions of mostly the Northern and Muslim Leadership concerned and not only the christian leaders partaining to this.

But, is it me or does any reasonable viewer recognise the mis-leading title of this thread
Oga Lacasa, you disappointed me with this your heartless response. Please learn to call a spade by its name for the sake of our children. I rest my case

5 Likes

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Clerverly: 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
omarky: I don't blame this man for whatever he vomited. I blame our government for not finding last solution to this Boko boys. Our government are so useless that they politisize the insecurity challenges in this country. No one is in support of the God foresaking killers, but xtains shouldn't put laws into their hands by killing muslims. 99percent of our pastors and imams are religious biggot. This man have not said anything to crucify him, everybody is entittle to his or her own opinion
From an Idiaat
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
hearing this from a housa moslem cleric am not supprise.they are lunatic fanatics who hide under islam.yorubas are d true moslem belivers in 9ja
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by ABsI1: 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
gbanikiti: Someone needs to get his mouth sown with needle and thread.smh!
i guess dat person is you.and not only your mouth but also your hands being cut off
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by killuminati(m): 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
I can't wait to hear what Hades have to say on this one... Oya Minion, where are you? Abi na redmosquito cheesy

Although I don't support some his(Gumi) points, christians are a ffuucckkinngg hypocrites and DEVIL worshippers. All they know is how to pretend, lie, dress unclad, ritual, seeking prosperity(by force, by fire), looting, fraud, creation of enmity, and so on. If I'm to list all their fffuuuccckkk ups NAIRALAND pages go full finish. Yet if one says the truth they'll all starting making yeye noise like some bbiittcchhess... Deluded son of whores.

Without christianity the world woulda been better, religion of shiiit. I wonder how the freaking fffuckk will they celebrating the of their so-called god(jesus)shocked so na woman born una god? Chaaaiiii!!!

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by IleIfe2(m): 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
[size=15pt]Alpha Male Quranimal on the loose, Where is my rifle?[/size]
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by dnawah(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
gbanikiti: Someone needs to get his mouth sown with needle and thread.smh!
super glue go do am pass na
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by olede: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
The moderator & Gumi are the same most post are hidden as a result of truth been spoken or written. The muslim are slave that is they are enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
AFTER FEEDING FAT FROM COUNTRIES LIKE IRAN AND OTHER TERRORIST MUSLIM COUNTRIES, HE WILL COME TO NIGERIA TO START SPITTING TRASH. DOING HIS MASTERS BIDDING. GOD WILL JUDGE YOU CONSCIENCELESS MUSLIMS
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by nitrogen(m): 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
Abuonzone: To hell with u xtains, Allah SWTWill surely gve u wat u deserve...... Verily d light of ISLAM wil never be quenched even if the xtains or jews try it.

You are very sillyyy with this, imagine a statement like this, I have never seen this kinda idiat in my life and seriously, this shows that most muslims(northern muslims) are violent, irrational in their thinking, bloodsuckers, terrorists and what have we. Especially those in the north, they are completely swayed and decieved by idiotic rewards promised after a genocidal/suicidal mission.
Btw, the muslims down here preach peace, why is it different with those in the north?
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by sunkoye: 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
killuminati: I can't wait to hear what Hades have to say on this one... Oya Minion, where are you? Abi na redmosquito cheesy

Although I don't support some his(Gumi) points, christians are a ffuucckkinngg hypocrites and DEVIL worshippers. All they know is how to pretend, lie, dress unclad, ritual, seeking prosperity(by force, by fire), looting, fraud, creation of enmity, and so on. If I'm to list all their fffuuuccckkk ups NAIRALAND pages go full finish. Yet if one says the truth they'll all starting making yeye noise like some bbiittcchhess... Deluded son of whores.

Without christianity the world woulda been better, religion of shiiit. I wonder how the freaking fffuckk will they celebrating the of their so-called god(jesus)shocked so na woman born una god? Chaaaiiii!!!

Nonsense
see gumi's immediate cousin oo. negation by negation hope.less pple.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by ahmadgulam(m): 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
Abuonzone: To hell with u xtains, Allah SWTWill surely gve u wat u deserve...... Verily d light of ISLAM wil never be quenched even if the xtains or jews try it.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by hotwax: 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
killuminati: I can't wait to hear what Hades have to say on this one... Oya Minion, where are you? Abi na redmosquito cheesy

Nonsense
You need A̶̲̥̅​ brain scan. Esp. You and your mentally deranged aboki low life killers. So in all the sins listed above, muslims/atheist don't commit any?
So muslims don't steal, lie, rape.
Your mohamad was the dirtiest person on earth. Imagine 42 old year man having sx with A̶̲̥̅​ 6 years old girl.
Your so-called mohamad engaged in dirty sexual immorality. I even respect Ifa worsahippers than mohamad.
Since when have you heard of mosque bin bombed by christians.

Anyways I can't blame you. That's what your mohamed told muslims to do. Muslims are the worst liars on this planet. A̶̲̥̅​ cancer to planet earth.
Whoever invented that religion will not rest peace.

9 Likes

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by nagoma(m): 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
dabrake: I'm not suprised. For God Sake, it was a statement from an aboki. Seems you guys overestimate their reasoning abilities

As far as you are concerned it's the Niger Delta intellectual GEJ PhD who reasons well. The hesitant , mild mannered , president who has no idea how to lead a pluralistic society. One disaster after another , the country is heading for doom , all he does is to bribe legislators and to set up committees. Gunmi is right but he was not responding to Kukah.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Wsdm: 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
He has only asked questions and these questions are so direct for any unbiase mind to understand. Are these questions not more soft than when the CAN president asked the Christians to take law into their hands all in the name of 'defend your selves'?

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by hotwax: 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
[quote author=ahmadgulam][/quote]
Islam will never quench. Even Nazi still exists.
What do you see happening to islam in syria, Iraq, afganistan, yemen, malI, somalia, lebanon e.t.c.
Islam is vanquishing itself. That's what we call antibiotics. Let one bacteria fight another till none exists. Sunni vs shiite will soon explode. And we will be happy to watch it on HD TV

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by dabrake(m): 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
nagoma:

As far as you are concerned it's the Niger Delta intellectual GEJ PhD who reasons well. The hesitant , mild mannered , president who has no idea how to lead a pluralistic society. One disaster after another , the country is heading for doom , all he does is to bribe legislators and to set up committees. Gunmi is right but he was not responding to Kukah.
he is still miles ahead of the wisest aboki when it comes to issues bothering Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by omarky(m): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
Clerverly:
From an Idiaat

You are so stupid that you think with ur anus. U can't even critize constructively. Is ur Mr Probably doing anything to curb the menance of BH or are ur Pastors and imams aren't bigotry?....... U be first class mumu
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by sunkoye: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
rafhell: AFTER FEEDING FAT FROM COUNTRIES LIKE IRAN AND OTHER TERRORIST MUSLIM COUNTRIES, HE WILL COME TO NIGERIA TO START SPITTING TRASH. DOING HIS MASTERS BIDDING. GOD WILL JUDGE YOU CONSCIENCELESS MUSLIMS
i av southwest and arabs moslems as brothers and friends. they are good pple. dunno y north part of nigeria turned their lives to hell!
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by nagoma(m): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
hotwax:
Your mohamad was the dirtiest person on earth. Imagine 42 old year man having sx with A̶̲̥̅​ 6 years old girl.
Your so-called mohamad engaged in dirty sexual immorality. .

On sexual immorality ; Defiling of boys is the rule rather than the exception in the Vatican and numerous churches around the world. This happens today in the 21st century not in a marriage and not 1500 years ago. So much for Christian morality.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by omarky(m): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2012
Alaafia l‘oro:

While I support u on the clueslessness of our gov‘t on the BH menace and the bigotry of the religious leaders, I disagree with you on repraisal attack. Since the FG has failed in curbing the lawlessness of a group of ppl,the other group will definitely fight back. If xtians keep defending themselves,the rate at which they are being murdered in the north will reduce.

My brother, I quite agree with you. But if xtains keeps the revenge on, it will be at the expense of the innocents, all the killed muslims are not BH. Revenge will only create anarchy....... I think the best thing to do is to show our dismay in a peaceful mannar against these pple and also continue praying to God.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by killuminati(m): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
hotwax:
You need A̶̲̥̅​ brain scan. Esp. You and your mentally deranged aboki low life killers. So in all the sins listed above, muslims/atheist don't commit any?
So muslims don't steal, lie, rape.
Your so-called mohamad engaged in dirty sexual immorality. I even respect Ifa worsahippers than mohamad.
Since when have you heard of mosque bin bombed by christians.

Anyways I can't blame you. That's what your mohamed told muslims to do. Muslims are the worst liars on this planet. A̶̲̥̅​ cancer to planet earth.
Whoever invented that religion will not rest peace.
oga ade, all that rubbish you're busy spewing through your anus had been said before and nothing (NADA) changes! If you like curse from now till you go diiieee, people are converting to ISLAM in they thousands on a daily basis, so I advice not to commit suicide cos of hatred cos you can never tell, it maybe your MOMMA converting to ISLAM tomorrow. And by then wetin you go do? Hug transformer? Dat straight HELL for you charlie!

No worry I go for you and your brain-damaged and ignorant family to oneday see the light, but until the, enjoy your miserable and ever-ffuccked up life!
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by ELAGAIE(m): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
this man is very right, though i prefer he keep quiet. God's judgement is the best.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by hotwax: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
nagoma:

On sexual immorality ; Defiling of boys is the rule rather than the exception in the Vatican and numerous churches around the world. This happens today in the 21st century not in a marriage and not 1500 years ago. So much for Christian morality.
I thought mohamed was A̶̲̥̅​ prophet who received the quran from almighty allah. Vaticans were just students of theology. I thought mohammed should know better.

3 Likes

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by DANILSA(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
GUMI -------------------------------LACASA----------------------------------KULIMINATI---------------------ISLAMICMOD
SPONSOR-----------------------------TERRORIST-------------------------------TALIBAN------------------------BANCHIEF
777VIRGIN---------------------------77VIRGIN---------------------------------17VIRGIN----------------------7VIRGIN

PYGUGU NO BAN ME, FREEDOM OF SPEECH DE

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
If molesm denied Boko haram as being true moslem what about Gummi, is he a fake moslem too? We are better than the brute animals, how comes we find ourselves at their level with religion?
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by cold(m): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: MY COMMENTS:
when Allah has done His justice.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=301992849921211&set=a.257434387710391.58278.256330867820743&type=1
And Allah's justice is blowing up and crashing that chopper right?Wow!These people are unfathomable
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by hotwax: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
killuminati: oga ade, all that rubbish you're busy spewing through your anus had been said before and nothing (NADA) changes! If you like curse from now till you go diiieee, people are converting to ISLAM in they thousands on a daily basis, so I advice not to commit suicide cos of hatred cos you can never tell, it maybe your MOMMA converting to ISLAM tomorrow. And by then wetin you go do? Hug transformer? Dat straight HELL for you charlie!

No worry for you and you brain-damaged and ignorant family to oneday see the light, but until the, enjoy your miserable and ever-ffuccked up life!
yes noting changes e.g propaganda. The whole world is enlightened about islam. Seriousaly, are you still fantasizing about thousands converting to Islam?
Well thousands of muslims are converting too. Its normal. It will happen to both side. Its no news and shouldn't be A̶̲̥̅​ dancing news for you.
Antibiotics is working.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
hotwax: When xtians retaliate on muslims attack, its genocide. When hausas/fulanis kill people daily, it is called justice/jihad.

What's SSS doing regarding this gumi?

The whole world knows that hausas always start the fight but they don't want you to retaliate.
They just want to kill you and the world keep quiet.
infact the matter tire me o, the other day in Kubwa, Abuja i saw one aboki with a bundle of sharp knives and daggers i was wondering were he was carrying them to, everyone in the Bus did not notice or ask questions. the aboki guy was just smiling feeling cool.if it were a southerner, that person will be aluued within a twinkle of an eye.very soon Gumi and his followers will soon get what they are looking for. God is watching us.

2 Likes

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by hydoo(m): 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
seanet01: This man has gone M.A.D. Somebody shoot him now.
I see boko haram on u,,fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person / Nigerians Turned Back From Buhari's Town Hall Meeting (Photos) / Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.