Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral (28938 Views)

Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by dyn01: 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
Gumi! Y havn't u spoken abt d silent killing of xtians happening in maiduguri ds days? Hw abt d xmas day bombing in potiskum? Any word ova dat? Abeg do quick die mek we rest jor!
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by muro: 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
May I call Nigerians to order here, The confrontation b/w the 2 religions will not end. its due to error of original entry (vide the Holy Bible account of the child of Abrahams' maid, its a foundational problem) . Muslims remain unconfortable when ever, where ever and how ever a christian rules, Periord! Thanks to civilization sweeping through arabic nations due to exposure, I pray God that with time our Nigerian muslims stop bitterness and the apprehenssion. christian will only react to a prviouse attarcks.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
gbanikiti: Someone needs to get his mouth sown with needle and thread.smh!
mark this post, soon he wont be able to utter a word until I let him so, just watch...
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Ibro4peak: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: MY COMMENTS:

No Muslim should rejoice at the death of any person except if such a person has shown enmity to Islam and takes part in plots to undermine it.
But when Yakowa ascent to power, more than 500 innocent Muslims were massacred in cold blood in southern Kaduna, the area he came from. Many families were exterminated and many were expelled from their abode to this day.

Many are still refugees in camps and in other places, with little help from the federal, state governments and individuals. Worst still there was no remarkable reaction against theses atrocities from any notable Muslim individual or organization except of course the ‘supreme council for sharia’ headed by Dr. Ahmad Datti which documented all these atrocities (May Allah reward them abundantly) and personal contributions from many individuals that could not match the degree of the disaster. That was a case of genocide against poor innocent Muslims just because of the ascension of this man to power. Now I ask and I want answers.

What was the reaction of CAN to these atrocities?
What was the reaction of the bishop?
What was the reaction of the sultan of Sokoto?
What was the reaction of Gen. Bukhari?
What was the reaction of Sheikh Yusuf Sambo?
What was the reaction of yakowa’s noisy SA Islamic religious affairs?
What are we witnessing as an Ummah, when thousands of Muslims are and were killed, maimed and displaced (today all Muslims in Tafawa Balewa are exiled and their properties confiscated) and yet, look at this blatant hypocrisy!

Some academic staffs of Kaduna University came to me complaining of the Christian VC and his policy of intentional marginalization and prejudice against the Muslims. These are academicians not riff raffs. And many other complaints that are natural when a minority accent to power.

Brothers and Sisters, to get me right, I am not questioning these people’s genuine concern of the death of their bosom friend and comrade. What I am questioning is the apathy when Muslims are killed by criminals and the sadness when Allah has done His justice.

May Allah preserve our faith and protect us all from all Evil.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=301992849921211&set=a.257434387710391.58278.256330867820743&type=1
I actually dnt want 2 comment bt having seen d previous comments,I am 4ced 2 comment.no foes determned,muslims nd xrstians are equal in human bt i must stress d fact dat xrstians 've bn playing decept role all ovr interreligious affair.4instance d burning of church in ilorin dat was publicized in evry media was perpetrated by xstians demselvs whereas muslims were held responsble.dis is v. Bad nd blve dis nd 4get whatevr u fnk,bokoharam is nt islamic bt politcal.I blv reprisal attack can't lead our nation anywhere nd no true relgion will kick 4 dat!

3 Likes

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Alaafialoro(m): 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
omarky:

My brother, I quite agree with you. But if xtains keeps the revenge on, it will be at the expense of the innocents, all the killed muslims are not BH. Revenge will only create anarchy....... I think the best thing to do is to show our dismay in a peaceful mannar against these pple and also continue praying to God.
Pray? No,my brother. God won‘t do what man can do for himself. It is easy to say they should not revenge but they are killed everyday without any hope of liberation. There‘s no way they won‘t fight back. It‘s like a student that‘s being bullied by another students. If the school authority couldn‘t do anything,the bullied student will definitely fight back.

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by parklamson: 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
it's real,it's sure,it's online money making! this one no be sey dem sey,sure way to make $35 daily free.all u need is to have internet access and start making money online.give a trial.www.getcashconnected.com/?parklamson.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by finsulyman: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
if Peter or John do bad things, it's individual and normal but, if Ahmed or Suleiman do bad things they shout muslim muslim
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by TwinTiger: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
gidiMonsta: Sheikh Gumi's statements nowadays are alarming. He fails to acknowledge the fact that his Aboki brothers slaughtered Christians first and are only victims of reprisal attacks.

Allah does not support injustice that's why he'll continue to give your enemies power over you unless you return to the right path.
Very good statement.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by nagoma(m): 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
Aggrippa:
infact the matter tire me o, the other day in Kubwa, Abuja i saw one aboki with a bundle of sharp knives and daggers i was wondering were he was carrying them to, everyone in the Bus did not notice or ask questions. the aboki guy was just smiling feeling cool.if it were a southerner, that person will be aluued within a twinkle of an eye.very soon Gumi and his followers will soon get what they are looking for. God is watching us.

Rubbish.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by eazzzy1(m): 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
As far as I'm concerned, this thread should have been appropriately titled:

Patrick Yakowa's Death An Act Of Justice By Allah- Sheik Ahmad Gumi.

This is the direct quote from Sheik Ahmad Gumi:
"Brothers and Sisters, to get me right, I am not questioning these people’s genuine concern of the death of their bosom friend and comrade. What I am questioning is the apathy when Muslims are killed by criminals and the sadness when Allah has done His JUSTICE.
May Allah preserve our faith and protect us all from all Evil"-Sheik Ahmad Gumi

I started this thread with an appropriate title, but the moderators for whatever reason distorted everything.

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
Gumi's perspectives are not entirely different from those similarly expressed by Oritsejafor. They are both defending their respective religions and followers.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Nonybb: 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: MY COMMENTS:

No Muslim should rejoice at the death of any person except if such a person has shown enmity to Islam and takes part in plots to undermine it.
But when Yakowa ascent to power, more than 500 innocent Muslims were massacred in cold blood in southern Kaduna, the area he came from. Many families were exterminated and many were expelled from their abode to this day.

Many are still refugees in camps and in other places, with little help from the federal, state governments and individuals. Worst still there was no remarkable reaction against theses atrocities from any notable Muslim individual or organization except of course the ‘supreme council for sharia’ headed by Dr. Ahmad Datti which documented all these atrocities (May Allah reward them abundantly) and personal contributions from many individuals that could not match the degree of the disaster. That was a case of genocide against poor innocent Muslims just because of the ascension of this man to power. Now I ask and I want answers.

What was the reaction of CAN to these atrocities?
What was the reaction of the bishop?
What was the reaction of the sultan of Sokoto?
What was the reaction of Gen. Bukhari?
What was the reaction of Sheikh Yusuf Sambo?
What was the reaction of yakowa’s noisy SA Islamic religious affairs?
What are we witnessing as an Ummah, when thousands of Muslims are and were killed, maimed and displaced (today all Muslims in Tafawa Balewa are exiled and their properties confiscated) and yet, look at this blatant hypocrisy!

Some academic staffs of Kaduna University came to me complaining of the Christian VC and his policy of intentional marginalization and prejudice against the Muslims. These are academicians not riff raffs. And many other complaints that are natural when a minority accent to power.

Brothers and Sisters, to get me right, I am not questioning these people’s genuine concern of the death of their bosom friend and comrade. What I am questioning is the apathy when Muslims are killed by criminals and the sadness when Allah has done His justice.

May Allah preserve our faith and protect us all from all Evil.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=301992849921211&set=a.257434387710391.58278.256330867820743&type=1
may allah preserve & protect us all frm all evil? Is allah not the devil? Wat u muslims worship is want we bind and bound in churches. Ur allah is our devil. As soon as u knw this u will run out of islam ASAP
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by TwinTiger: 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
finsulyman: if Peter or John do bad things, it's individual and normal but, if Ahmed or Suleiman do bad things they shout muslim muslim
Muslim should get ready for reprisal attack.We must revenge Yakowa's death.U think we don't know how u guys planted bomb to kill the most peaceful Gon.Just get ready coz 1 good turn deserves another.Dirty islamist. embarassed
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by gloriteyemi(m): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
Oh Lord arise and fight ur battle.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by nagoma(m): 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
eazzzy1:

So mohammed actually slept with a six year old girl? And also slept with his adopted sons wife..And u still call him the most honoured prophet and messenger of God? May u see d light soon
You haven't commented on the venerated Christian priests poking little boys in the anus today and not 15 centuries ago.Muhammad did not sleep with a 6 year old girl , but he married a 9 year old female according to the customs in Arabia 1500 years ago and with the consent of her parents and the community. At that time 15 centuries ago , your ancestors were intermarrying with monkeys, goats and pigs.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Shamkhad: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2012
Uhm we can see dat the hiden thngs nw a coming out u xtian u are the original bh can u imagine some one jst pretendng to kill a man jst because he is telling the truth u better shut dat ur dirty mouth cheaters!
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by eazzzy1(m): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2012

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Abbey2sam(m): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
This boko boys(muslems) will never seize to amaze me,can't they just be peaceful for once?

God help nigeria
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by ITbomb(m): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
Have someone notice that ever since that reprisal attack on muslim by christians, there have been relative peace in Kaduna.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by ganye1: 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
What is wrong in Dr Gumi's questioning the attitude of muslim leaders towards the killing and displacement of thousands of muslms in southern kaduna to pave way for Yakowa? Why are you pissed up? I'll rather you discuss the ssues he raised than resorting to insults.

2 Likes

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by nagoma(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
eazzzy1:

I have never ever seen a christian convert to islam.never ever,buh we see muslims converting everyday..oyedepo,bakare were born in islam,they shine the light of christ now,and several other ministers that are not really known...Go to islam states u see pastors like pastor abdullahi,and all sought of muslim pastors...go east and find sheik chukwumah??never..never ever seen a christian convert to islam.
You see what you want to see. Eediot.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by phoneport(m): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
A true Muslim should not pick offense when people ignorantly abuse the Prophet.
And even when they do it on purpose, what then must they ( the true Muslim) do?
Why are Muslims not always comfortable with Christians even when they both claim to come from Abraham?
Are the Taliban's, Boko Haram's and the like True Muslims?
If not why can't the Islamic world especially Nigerian Muslims come openly to denounce them and be straight once and for all.
I think it is high time we all face reality and stop covering issues the Nigerian style and trying to wish it all away.
Then may when these fundamental issues are answered, then people can begin to have a clear view of the matter without any form of fallacy of ambiguity and misinformation of religious bigotry.
Let's clear the air for once and stop meandering.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by killuminati(m): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
eazzzy1:

I have never ever seen a christian convert to islam.never ever,buh we see muslims converting everyday..oyedepo,bakare were born in islam,they shine the light of christ now,and several other ministers that are not really known...Go to islam states u see pastors like pastor abdullahi,and all sought of muslim pastors...go east and find sheik chukwumah??never..never ever seen a christian convert to islam.
your father and your mother had already given birth to a total slowpoke and slowpoke and a GREAT LIAR! I pity them more than I pity you, sillyass you.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
[size=32pt]WE NEED NATIONAL TEMPLE IN ABUJA![/size] angry

[img]http://www.horizonsquilting.ca/images/african_shrine.jpg[/img]
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by mrrock: 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
Na waoh o
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by danny301: 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
There is no difference between boko haram and Islam. Another name for Islam is boko haram.... Every Muslim especially from northern Nigeria is a member of boko haram.....When it comes to religion they are all the same.... They know what they are doing...... BUT GOD PASS THEM SHA....
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by ony073: 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
I do nt know y we put religious katikati for head in dis country,and na we corrupt pass in d world.baldderdash.stop dis sickness of muslim xtian and move on with with our lives.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by eazzzy1(m): 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2012

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by kawazaki(m): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
I think, we need to suspend religion for a while in this country !!

It's getting annoying nowadays. Everything in this country is viewed as pro or anti a particular religion.

Sad enough these are all imported religion !
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by confusion247(m): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
If only Gowon can come out from hiding and tell us if he is proud to give us this as one Nigeria.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by chinakobo(m): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
When you offend their Allah, muslims will fight you. Yakowa offended Allah and muslims fought him. Now we have one of the architects that plotted the chopper crash. So Gov Suswam of benue was right. Mr Sheik, 1966 will be child's play.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person / Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) / JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.