Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1208473 members, 1560750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 July 2014 at 06:47 AM

Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral (22613 Views)

El-rufai Stopped From Speaking At Yakowa’s Memorial At The Instance Of Bamanga T / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by free13: 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
Why has no muslim leader said anything about this guy?
Anyway that is what they do for a living; kill people in the name of religion.

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by dederocs(m): 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
I laugh when people talk like they are the only ones that can shoot guns or throw bombs...soon Nigeria will be a Nation of killers,when the mases have been pushed to the wall,with no more guarantee that the state can protect them.gangs will sprout up in every junction,then nobody's Mama, Papa, Sister or Wife will be safe.pls boko haram keep bombing,kidnappers keep kidnapping-soon the people will grow cold,and everyone will turn into a killer.Then there will be anarchy,then our Religions fueling this killings will be deserted-abi u wan go pray when war dey on?...i laugh in chinese.
If men do not want peace,then war is inevitable.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by dederocs(m): 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ile-Ife:
"One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter" Yuval Diskin

Christians living in the north should be at alert,they are doing their Prep talk for another attack. If they pinch you, stab them. Shikena, Allah ne ya kawo.
Christians should harm themselves,and form gangs or vigilante to protect themselves-they should kill some of the terrorists too-so they feel the pains as well.this is the only remedy.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Fornorth(m): 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
Iaz93: LUNATIC
like your papa

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by sammyzacks(m): 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
Oritsejafor was right:
I am of very strong opinion that there’s a grand plot to Islamise Nigeria. If there was any time that grand design was true, it’s now. Look at it. Open your eyes and see it. It’s there. It’s on ground. It’s happening before our very eyes.

But we are not going to keep quiet. We are going to be having some meetings to discuss and decide on the way forward for Nigeria and what next for Christianity in Nigeria. Because, if we do not talk to ourselves, and decide on what to do, they would wipe us out. It’s a gradual process. When it happens today, we console ourselves. We say to ourselves, it’s not going to happen tomorrow. It’s not going to stop. Who is benefiting from all these things? Go to Maiduguri. Go to Yobe State. Christians are been slaughtered like animals. And many are running away. Who’s benefiting? Who’s taking over everything? Who? Answer it for yourself.

There’s no unity in Nigeria. We’re pretenders. We’re hypocrites. There’s no unity in Nigeria. There’s none.
Some people have called for a forum such as a sovereign national conference to discuss Nigeria …
I support it. Call it anything. Some don’t like the word, “sovereign.” Some like the word “national.” Some don’t like the word “national,” they don’t like “sovereign.” Call it anything you want, but I think it’s important for all the nationalities in this country to sit down and discuss the project, Nigeria. Let’s talk about it. Let’s talk honestly. Let’s face fact. Let’s agree or disagree.

Let’s agree to stay together or disagree and go apart, peacefully. We don’t have to kill each other. Must we be together? I love for us to be together. Honestly, I believe that Nigeria has more to gain by being together, because part of the greatness of a nation is its diversity. I believe that. I believe we can negotiate ourselves into a very good union. But we’re not there yet. We must do that because we see this thing coming. A group of people cannot gradually take over a place.

You see, when some of us talk, they label us. But let’s face the fact; Tunisia was totally Christian at one time. Don’t you know that? Go and read your history. Turkey that we’re talking about now was completely Christian. There are lots of cities in the New Testament (Bible) that are still there in Turkey. Go through the whole of North Africa; Libya that you’re looking at today was all Christian. This was how it started. Gradually. Gradually, they swept Christianity out.

The ones they couldn’t conquer by force, they conquered by economics. Nigerians should open their eyes wide, because there’s not only a violent jihad going on, there is also an economic, religious and political jihad. All these are happening in this country. I think it’s time for us to start speaking. And that’s why I am talking now, because what happened yesterday (Christmas Day bombing of a church in Niger State) is unacceptable. Totally unacceptable.

Pastor Ayodele Joseph Oritsejafor,
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Iaz93: 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
Fornorth: like your papa
airhead!
I know you don't have a father...uselexs bastard!!!
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Malawian(m): 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
Before they can islamize the whole country, they will have to decimate the igbo first. Good thing we are a solid christian bloc. American have trained large amounts of igbo troups and thy are coming next year through africom. Relax, God is on top of the situation. If i may ask, how difficult is it to start a war? Only reason nigeria is still here is because we are not belligurent. We've had a soveriegn national conference before, have we not? It happened in aburi! Only war will break this country and we will fight again! 40Yrs is too long to remain loosers inho.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by ITbomb(m): 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
Malawian:
American have trained large amounts of igbo troups and thy are coming next year through africom.
Did you say Americans are training Biafran soldiers?
Wait I'm coming back
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Malawian(m): 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2012
ITbomb:
Did you say Americans are training Biafran soldiers?
Wait I'm coming back
you hausa fulani yaribas are hopping mad, aren't you? You've had fourty years to loot and plunder ( a whole generation ) but nothing lasts forever. The status quo does not favour the american economy as igboman - schemed out of real money, will have to buy cheap from china to remain relevant. Hausa fulani fundamentalism is also a source of worry as they are now using money that is not even theirs to train terrorists that will hurt the americans. Thank God for the americans, if not for them?
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by kenzspunpy(m): 12:34am On Dec 29, 2012
nagoma:

You obviously did not care to find out how Muslims were massacred in southern kaduna. Your dual background did not tea ch you anything about objectivity.

Why should I care to find out? I'm not speaking for anybody ok? I'm against any form of killing for the sake of religion, be it by christians or muslims. I maintain, it is pure madness and lunacy to kill simply because others don't take to your religion.

Only a fake christian will kill for the sake of religion because If indeed your faith is genuine, u don't coerce or kill people for them to embrace it. People naturally embrace it. In fact, seeing those who don't believe it as infidels is even insane, talk less of killing them and that goes for both christians and muslims! And for ur info, I'm from a soild christian home and I'm proud. My parents are solid christians. I only have grand parents, uncles and aunts who respect the sanctity of human life and are sane muslims, not religious bigots!!
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by nagoma(m): 12:54am On Dec 29, 2012
kenzspunpy:

Why should I care to find out? I'm not speaking for anybody ok? All I knw is, it's pure madness and lunacy to kill simply because others don't take to your religion. If indeed ur faith is genuine, u don't kill people who don't believe in it and that goes for both christians and muslims! gbam!!

As long as you and your daft rulers don't treat criminals as criminals and murderers what ever color they give their murderous activities you will never achieve anything. I don't see these killers of other human beings as Muslims. I see them as criminals murdering other Nigerians whether they call themselves Muslims is immaterial and that is the solution to the problem. Other Muslims do not enjoy being lumped together with criminals, but the conspiracy loves that. Most criminals like to hide behind something to justify evil and I wouldn't play along if I have no other motives.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by kenzspunpy(m): 1:05am On Dec 29, 2012
[quote author=nagoma]

@ Nagoma, why are u getting aggressive and taking it personal? You make me laugh. Search your soul young man, search your soul. We know there are criminals and we know there are religious fanatics. The signs are easy to identify.....
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by nagoma(m): 1:37am On Dec 29, 2012
[quote author=kenzspunpy][/quote]

Nothing aggressive about what I said. You know and we all know they are criminals and murderers but it's easier to arrest them and kill them than to interrogate and get to the bottom of the issue . Because then you may stop blaming all Muslims- which is not fashionable. I know that BH have attacked and killed many many Christians at warship and they have also killed Muslims , I have lost relatives and at least one acquaintance as direct result of BH attack and you expect me to enjoy being lumped together with these criminals just because it is expedient to judge a group as Muslims and sentence them to insults and ridicule. Where is the justice for an individual? I am elaborating on this because you sound somehow logical. I also know very well how to insult and ridicule people's and communities.

2 Likes

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by kaymolla(m): 3:06am On Dec 29, 2012
Dis is simply silly
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by kenzspunpy(m): 3:10am On Dec 29, 2012
[quote author=nagoma]

Nothing aggressive about what I said. You know and we all know they are criminals and murderers but it's easier to arrest them and kill them than to interrogate and get to the bottom of the issue . Because then you may stop blaming all Muslims- which is not fashionable. I know that BH have attacked and killed many many Christians at warship and they have also killed Muslims , I have lost relatives and at least one acquaintance as direct result of BH attack and you expect me to enjoy being lumped together with these criminals just because it is expedient to judge a group as Muslims and sentence them to insults and ridicule. Where is the justice for an individual? I am elaborating on this because you sound somehow logical. I also know very well how to insult and ridicule people's and communities.

@ Nagoma, well said. Check my first post, I said "some" because I know a lot of very good muslims who are true muslims. The little I know about islam does not teach or preach violence. Indeed, I agree with you describing these killers as common criminals trying to hide under the guise of religion. However, the utterances of some religious leaders on these senseless killings leave much to be desired. A case in point is the origin of this thread. It is vital that we remove all manner of conspiracy, ridicule and suspicion from our thoughts. Nobody is conspiring against anyone. The bottom line is, no true religion supports killing of fellow humans under whatever guise. I rest my case......
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by ITbomb(m): 7:50am On Dec 29, 2012
@kenzspunpy, there should be no soft landing for nagoma.
In a grading system , 70% and above is 'A'. So if 7 out of 10 Muhammadans believe that christians are infidels and they must die, then the views of the other 3 are immaterial.
As long as jihad is part of their teachings and Boko Haram is jihad then ALL Muhammadans are terrorists.
@nagoma, I hope I'm also logical
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by aurenflani: 8:46am On Dec 29, 2012
sammyzacks: Oritsejafor was right:
I am of very strong opinion that there’s a grand plot to Islamise Nigeria. If there was any time that grand design was true, it’s now. Look at it. Open your eyes and see it. It’s there. It’s on ground. It’s happening before our very eyes.

But we are not going to keep quiet. We are going to be having some meetings to discuss and decide on the way forward for Nigeria and what next for Christianpity in Nigeria. Because, if we do not talk to ourselves, and decide on what to do, they would wipe us out. It’s a gradual process. When it happens today, we console ourselves. We say to ourselves, it’s not going to happen tomorrow. It’s not going to stop. Who is benefiting from all these things? Go to Maiduguri. Go to Yobe State. Christians are been slaughtered like animals. And many are running away. Who’s benefiting? Who’s taking over everything? Who? Answer it for yourself.

There’s no unity in Nigeria. We’re pretenders. We’re hypocrites. There’s no unity in Nigeria. There’s none.
Some people have called for a forum such as a sovereign national conference to discuss Nigeria …
I support it. Call it anything. Some don’t like the word, “sovereign.” Some like the word “national.” Some don’t like the word “national,” they don’t like “sovereign.” Call it anything you want, but I think it’s important for all the nationalities in this country to sit down and discuss the project, Nigeria. Let’s talk about it. Let’s talk honestly. Let’s face fact. Let’s agree or disagree.

Let’s agree to stay together or disagree and go apart, peacefully. We don’t have to kill each other. Must we be together? I love for us to be together. Honestly, I believe that Nigeria has more to gain by being together, because part of the greatness of a nation is its diversity. I believe that. I believe we can negotiate ourselves into a very good union. But we’re not there yet. We must do that because we see this thing coming. A group of people cannot gradually take over a place.

You see, when some of us talk, they label us. But let’s face the fact; Tunisia was totally Christian at one time. Don’t you know that? Go and read your history. Turkey that we’re talking about now was completely Christian. There are lots of cities in the New Testament (Bible) that are still there in Turkey. Go through the whole of North Africa; Libya that you’re looking at today was all Christian. This was how it started. Gradually. Gradually, they swept Christianity out.

The ones they couldn’t conquer by force, they conquered by economics. Nigerians should open their eyes wide, because there’s not only a violent jihad going on, there is also an economic, religious and political jihad. All these are happening in this country. I think it’s time for us to start speaking. And that’s why I am talking now, because what happened yesterday (Christmas Day bombing of a church in Niger State) is unacceptable. Totally unacceptable.

Pastor Ayodele Joseph Oritsejafor,

Nonsense. This man oritsejafor whatever is a hypocrite. When something happenned and Christians have the upperhand, he is mute. But when others got the upperhand, he cry foul. Nigeria is here to stay so live with it. If Nigeria is not how it is how in the world do you hope to on even a flight ticket let alone a private jet. Thieving clergymen.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by kenzspunpy(m): 11:41am On Dec 29, 2012
[quote author=nagoma]

@ Nagoma, well said. Check my first post, I said "some" because I know a lot of very good muslims who are true muslims. The little I know about islam does not teach or preach violence. Indeed, I agree with you describing these killers as common criminals trying to hide under the guise of religion. However, the utterances of some religious leaders on these senseless killings leave much to be desired. A case in point is the origin of this thread. It is vital that we remove all manner of conspiracy, ridicule and suspicion from our thoughts. Nobody is conspiring against anyone. The bottom line is, no true religion supports killing of fellow humans under whatever guise. I rest my case......
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by nagoma(m): 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2012
Yujin: Don't be alarmed. Sheik Gumi Jnr is towing the path of his late father who instigated the Maitatsine riots some decades ago. If you don't know his father, take time to look at the pictures of past muslim scholars in Nigeria: he is the one with white sideburse whose eyes were focussed upwards.
Sheik Gumi, go on with revelations.

You will definitely go to HELL for intentionally telling wicked lies. Gunmi had nothing to do with maitasine riots.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by free13: 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2012
Why has no muslim leader said anything about this guy?
Anyway that is what they do for a living; kill people in the name of religion.

(0) (1) (2) ... (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted / Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward / Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.