Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Freelance Sites - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Freelance Sites (750 Views)

150 List Of Best Social Bookmarking Sites 2014 / Many Sites Hosted By Web4Africa Are Down / Top 25 Most Visited Sites In Nigeria, November 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelance Sites by pholusho(m): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2012
Good day,
Please I intend registering on freelancers.com for online jobs, I will like to know if any1 have made use of there services before and how authentic they are, also if you can recommend any other site with the same service that you have used yourself I will be glad thanks.
Re: Freelance Sites by pholusho(m): 11:19am On Dec 28, 2012
Hello nairalanders... Any opinion would be appreciated... Thanks
Re: Freelance Sites by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
well i am registered there, but yet to sell anything, but you can bid for jobs there.
Re: Freelance Sites by pholusho(m): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
pc guru: well i am registered there, but yet to sell anything, but you can bid for jobs there.
Did you take any of there exams...
Re: Freelance Sites by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2012
Hell no those exams are not free that must be their cash revenue, its not compulsory it just shows how good you are thats all.
Re: Freelance Sites by beelee: 4:11am On Jan 16, 2013
pholusho: Good day,
Please I intend registering on freelancers.com for online jobs, I will like to know if any1 have made use of there services before and how authentic they are, also if you can recommend any other site with the same service that you have used yourself I will be glad thanks.

Hi pholusho,

Haven't tried that site yet. But, I checked it and it seems pretty similar with the service I have been using to hire employees who have been working for me full time right now. It's Staff.com. You may want to check them too. At least it's tried, tested and proven. They have a good database of remote workers for different skills.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Javascript Gurus. Please Help Me. / How To Create An Bulk Sms Platform With Vehicle Tracking System / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.