Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? (10160 Views)

Malpractices In Kogi, Bayelsa Elections Unfortunate, Says Buhari / J Martins Alleges Threat To Life For Exposing Election Malpractices In Abia / OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? by honeric01(m): 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
salt 1:

Don't mind them. Look at the list again. CPC rigged in Katsina, Zamfara, Adamawa,Kaduna, Sokoto, Bauchi, Borno, Nassarawa and still lost the Presidential. election. They presented under-aged voters, did multiple voting and used coercion and imagined that PDP was doing same in the south.
In some states where PDP rigged, they still lost. They lost in Imo. They lost some senatorial positions in Anambra. the 2011 election has been Nigeria's best even though there were still some irregularities.

To you now, you don make good sense o.. now let's go on a small journey:

Who elected INEC chairman? GEJ/PDP
Who arranged registration of voters? JEGA/GEJ/PDP
Who allowed under-aged voters? JEGA/GEJ/PDP
Who was suppose to arrest and persecute under-aged voters/riggers/box snatchers? JEGA/GEJ/PDP

Most of the northern part that election was rigged, who exactly did it favor? GEJ/PDP
Most of the southern part that election was rigged, who exactly did it favor? GEJ/PDP

Has anyone been arrested/persecuted of note? NOT SURE, who's responsibility? JEGA/GEJ/PDP

Do you now see why they said an average IQ of Nigerians is 65?

1 Like

Re: List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? by tarryT(m): 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
honeric01:

To you now, you don make good sense o.. now let's go on a small journey:

Who elected INEC chairman? GEJ/PDP
Who arranged registration of voters? JEGA/GEJ/PDP
Who allowed under-aged voters? JEGA/GEJ/PDP
Who was suppose to arrest and persecute under-aged voters/riggers/box snatchers? JEGA/GEJ/PDP

Most of the northern part that election was rigged, who exactly did it favor? GEJ/PDP
Most of the southern part that election was rigged, who exactly did it favor? GEJ/PDP

Has anyone been arrested/persecuted of note? NOT SURE, who's responsibility? JEGA/GEJ/PDP

Do you now see why they said an average IQ of Nigerians is 65?
....from ur post its obvious that ur IQ is -65..
Re: List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? by ehispapa(m): 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
Fake! why is kaduna not on that list..i was a witness to unimaginable malpractice from both sides with a bid to out do each other. you need to be there to see for yourself.
Re: List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? by ehispapa(m): 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
Profidada: This will go a long way to confirm my assertion that the pdp was not the only party that rigged in the elections. Even the cpc who has been claiming holier than thou attitude also sunk itself in the rigging pool. The only difference was that the pdp rigged better..
My broda CPC rigging no get part two. they do it do or die, i was a witness. They are just power demons, while pdp are power mongers
Re: List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? by jmaine: 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
ehispapa:
[size=14pt]My broda CPC rigging no get part two. they do it do or die,[/size] i was a witness. They are just power demons, while pdp are power mongers

Aikfavor Ukeoma of blessed memory told us already . .Murderous lot
Re: List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
Is it d PDP or CPC dat rigged in Nasarawa?(d dogs n baboon voted kwo?)
Ds is part 1,we are waiting 4 d part 2 wch is prosecution of alleged electoral offenders.
Hope d NASS wl make rigging a capital offence in d ongoing constn amendment.
Re: List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? by honeric01(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2012
tarryT: ....from ur post its obvious that ur IQ is -65..

Only because you have nothing to say right?

one of those with 65 IQ sad
Re: List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? by killuminati(m): 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
Once again fffuucckk JEGA, ffuucckk PDP, GEJ and all those mumu motherffucckkers that voted in this clueless character(jona)in.

Shebi you talkam talk say election is free and fair? So why compiling all thess list? Ok election offenders will be punished abi? How? I no blame you sir, shebi your papa nyansh don collect cake, abeg go masturbate jorrrr.
Re: List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? by ReachRich(m): 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
Abia was the worst.There was massive rigging in that state.On the day of the presidential election,80% of Abians didnt come out to vote but the rigged results showed that 98% of registered voters voted for the PDP.
Re: List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? by Demdem(m): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
And the retardeen will always tell us that he bequeathed unto us a free and fair election. The list isn't even comprehensive.
Re: List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? by miiraaj: 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
salt 1:

Don't mind them. Look at the list again. CPC rigged in Katsina, Zamfara, Adamawa,Kaduna, Sokoto, Bauchi, Borno, Nassarawa and still lost the Presidential. election. They presented under-aged voters, did multiple voting and used coercion and imagined that PDP was doing same in the south.
In some states where PDP rigged, they still lost. They lost in Imo. They lost some senatorial positions in Anambra. the 2011 election has been Nigeria's best even though there were still some irregularities.
U b COW. PDP won Katsina,Adamawa,Kaduna,Sokoto,Bauchi and lots of other northern states. Mumu like u don't know anytin except ur back yard.
Re: List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? by nagoma(m): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
salt 1:

You so untrustworthy. A product of immoral society.
Re: List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? by DrSadikMagaji(m): 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
KEBBI STATE!!! The land of equity..
Re: List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? by kunle86(m): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2012
The source is wrong, kwara state should be in that f**king list.
Re: List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? by udokpuenyi(m): 9:28am On Dec 28, 2012
thelastPope: Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!
This Fashola matter really pain these guys oh! See how they are scrambbling to release 100 GEJ bashing threads per day! LOL!
So @op, your best shot is to talk about 2011 elections eh? Ok now. Na Ribadu win and Buhari carry second! There, I have said it! Wheeew!!!
You ACN lot are kids!

You are 100% correct, since that Gov Fashola issue came up few days ago in this forum, revenge attempts have been all over the places in nairaland. That's to tell that an average Nigerian has problem with truth and principles, even the so called literate ones
Re: List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? by Raxz(m): 11:13am On Dec 28, 2012
I dnt knw y some ppl will never live they past behind them and move on with better plane for better future ahead. 2011 election that ws seen to be the most free and fairs election Nigeria ever had. Bt yet some ppl stll believe that there were some regularity because the election did nt favour them. For wht i care any body can go and die if they can't accept the outcome of 2011 election. All we knw there ws an election and somebody has won. Go to hell all u anti GEJ.
Re: List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? by Spyker: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
In as much as the MASTER RIGGER Rivers is on the list, I don't have to contest the report. A state where 18 parties took part in an election and INEC announced result for 19 parties. A state that results of elections were still being collated while results have been published by the governors chief press secretary.It's a shame I went out to vote in 2011, I won't repeat that mistake in 2015 except electronic voting managed by non Nigerians with integrity comes in place.
Re: List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? by Guguru102(m): 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2012
Lagos is also there,in my area one of ACN Supporters and LASTMAN voted 5 times during the governorship election..no where in Nigeria that electoral malpractice never happened,ACN are corrupt party second to PDP in Nigeria.
Re: List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? by Syenite(m): 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
It was a national rigging so y some people come dey cry fowl play. undecided
Re: List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
Did you see Anambra there?
passion007: Enugu seems to be the only safe haven in the south east... by the way, if INEC establishes there was massive looting, then why are the offenders still in power?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Years After The Chibok Girls Kidnap: BBOG Members March To Aso Rock / Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan / Obiano Marks Armed-forces Remembrance Day In Awka- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.