Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 (8181 Views)

Some Funny And Crazy Nairaland Monikers / List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers / 30 Beautiful Nairaland Monikers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by eaglechild: 6:34am On Dec 28, 2012
I pray for y'all to become gainfully employed and subsequently less relevant on nairaland come 2013
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Jambsupport(f): 7:45am On Dec 28, 2012
eaglechild: I pray for y'all to become gainfully employed and subsequently less relevant on nairaland come 2013
Amen.
silly post. must people work in a company 2b employed? very silly
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Jambsupport(f): 8:00am On Dec 28, 2012
@op, i read more frm auto, family n romance.
4 auto, phemmy
4 family, debrief
4 romance, i agree wit vivian, mbj n next year look out 4me shud b caseless n abil
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by MariaGoretti: 8:12am On Dec 28, 2012
I look out for everyone with something to offer in whichever way he/she pleases except the rude unecessary ones... Varieties, they say, is the spice of life...lets go there!!!
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 28, 2012
Dolly-Parton:

And the elders have stamped!!!!
grin grin grin
hahahaha !
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Caseless: 8:15am On Dec 28, 2012
Jambsupport: @op, i read more frm auto, family n romance.
4 auto, phemmy
4 family, debrief
4 romance, i agree wit vivian, mbj n next year look out 4me shud b caseless n abil
J-support, i'm encouraged! This is motivational....thank u!
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Caseless: 8:17am On Dec 28, 2012
K2039....he dosn't disappoint. I'm looking forward to another disapointment-free 2013 from u.

Thank u!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Idowuogbo(f): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2012
caseless: J-support, i'm encouraged! This is motivational....thank u!
She's looking out for fight! Sondoyo! Odewakaotugonbus!
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by kaboninc(m): 8:29am On Dec 28, 2012
DailyNews: ...if nairaland front page continue on this trend, seriously emerging Nigerian websites with positive and relevant info to give out will subdue it in few years to come. Sth needs to be done to retain mature visitors on nairaland and not just high school leavers n undergraduates, if it must stay productive and profitable for d owner. Just an advicesmiley

Could remember the days of old when mature minds 'litter' this forum. Those who look at issues and topics with mature eyes. Even then, we had undergraduates and high school leavers because I had just finished my high school when I joined. Only that these sets of people 'listened' and commented 'only when necessary'. But now its exact opposite.

My advice to these young lads, including myself. Learn to 'listen' and think before commenting. Not just any random post.

For me, I look forward to slightly increased commenting pace. I do more of reading.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Idowuogbo(f): 8:31am On Dec 28, 2012
kaboninc:

Could remember the days of old when mature minds 'litter' this forum. Those who look at issues and topics with mature eyes. Even then, we had undergraduates and high school leavers because I had just finished my high school when I joined. Only that these sets of people 'listened' and commented 'only when necessary'. But now its exact opposite.

My advice to these young lads, including myself. Learn to 'listen' and think before commenting. Not just any random post.

For me, I look forward to slightly increased commenting pace. I do more of reading.
Awwww... Nice speech kabonz!
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by EzePromoe: 8:35am On Dec 28, 2012

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Caseless: 8:40am On Dec 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
She's looking out for fight! Sondoyo! Odewakaotugonbus!
whichever way, i made her list. I'm sure if she was talking about fight, her list would be incomplete without ur name. I nor de fight, u knw me. Caracta don beg me to change....i'm ready to do that. I wil not fight except in extreme situations.

Come, oya, explain that sondo wetin and kwataotugonbus(e hard ne to write) up there shap-shap.....or we go jst do am small to mark 'wrestling' day as opposed to the 'boxing day u proposed last time'.

*grabs my boxing gloves and pant*
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Caseless: 8:44am On Dec 28, 2012
Idowuogbo, u knw why i dey happy about jamsupport encouragement? Check my signature, u'd see that i'm ready. ALLAH, i feel encouraged. Na u she for put for there.....cos i don buy bettr hammer wey i go de carry chase u.

Idowu, comot for my head before i break ur head. Oya , com de go house.

Ehen, why nobody de look out for u abeg? No fight pls

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Caseless: 8:49am On Dec 28, 2012
D-Explorer:

Dude, please come up with your 'un-myopic' list.
maturity!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 28, 2012
kaboninc:

word smiley
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 28, 2012
DailyNews: word smiley

Stop whinning like a pregnant woman dude; It is what it is.

One man's tragedy, another man's opportunity.
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by prettiest1(f): 9:59am On Dec 28, 2012
Booty4me: Pls what is monikers Is it a nationality?

Another name for bingo
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by amandadgdfg: 10:22am On Dec 28, 2012

Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Jambsupport(f): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2012
caseless: whichever way, i made her list. I'm sure if she was talking about fight, her list would be incomplete without ur name. I nor de fight, u knw me. Caracta don beg me to change....i'm ready to do that. I wil not fight except in extreme situations.

Come, oya, explain that sondo wetin and kwataotugonbus(e hard ne to write) up there shap-shap.....or we go jst do am small to mark 'wrestling' day as opposed to the 'boxing day u proposed last time'.

*grabs my boxing gloves and pant*
idowu razzness isnt fun anymore, wetin i type wetin she talk. smh

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Jambsupport(f): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2012
val_dee:

Stop whinning like a pregnant woman dude; It is what it is.

One man's tragedy, another man's opportunity.
i read his posts, wel dont blame him, he desperately wnts 2make frontpage

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by emmy99(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2012
Lookin forward 2 see more of 190 & tellwisdow post/comments. Those guys crack me up.
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by kaboninc(m): 11:09am On Dec 28, 2012
Jambsupport: i read his posts, wel dont blame him, he desperately wnts 2make frontpage

Just as you also want to make front page too.
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Okijajuju1(m): 11:12am On Dec 28, 2012
OKIJA JUJU
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Jambsupport(f): 11:27am On Dec 28, 2012
kaboninc:

Just as you also want to make front page too.
u make no sense. which of my threads r u talkin abt. very silly
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by dagr8(m): 11:40am On Dec 28, 2012
Jambsupport: u make no sense. which of my threads r u talkin abt. very silly

Y do u like insulting pple na? u are a lady...and a beautiful one i guess..

JAm-support grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Caseless: 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
Jambsupport:
idowu razzness isnt fun anymore, wetin i type wetin she talk. smh
haha....no mind her.
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Caseless: 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2012
Okija_juju: OKIJA JUJU
what happened to him?
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by kaboninc(m): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2012
Jambsupport: u make no sense. which of my threads r u talkin abt. very silly

I make no sense, fine. Very silly too. Fine. How about you? You replied to a silly comment...silly? You forgot or didn't bother to find your thread I referenced....silly too?

You should just watch how you talk especially to people you don't even know.
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by duni04(m): 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2012
God forbid anyone mentions me here, I've spent waay too much time here this year. Plannin 2 cut back on nairaland in 2013. Goodluck to those whose monikers(or brandys) we're going to b seeing nxt year, hope nairaland doesn't get u fired from work in 2013, that's if u av jobs already
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by MariaGoretti: 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
^^ joke of the millenium...! Smh
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
Jambsupport: i read his posts, wel dont blame him, he desperately wnts 2make frontpage
sure ma, you are right, I am here for business anyway, so my posts making front page will be a welcome development. BTW o, so many of my threads had been making front page or are u new Check my profile, a force to reckon with, so with or without front page, he is sure to win readership either here or somewhere else u knowsmiley

I am only suggesting for d owner of dis site cos he is a capitalist, and entrepreneur like me, not here for jamboree, get that
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2012

To be frank, he's had his own fair share of the front page.

Change is constant; he should learn to deal with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Payoneer Prepaid Debit Master Card. / Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? / Home Page Updates: We Need Your Feedback!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.