Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

10 Things Never To Say To Your Child - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child (30348 Views)

Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight / Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by fapcrook(m): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
SlyIg: Someone shld tell Oga Seun to remove the advertisement page that opens each time i'm trying to read the first thread here since he has refuse to let us place our garri advert for free. Why shld i be seeing his advert page instead of the thread i opened! Is that suppose to be business strategy or sense? I'm annoyed. Someone shld beg me o ...
Sorry, ma binu, no vex, Oga seun is listening
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by huninaija(f): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sagamite:

person, stop talking about you mother like that. grin

Maybe if she slapped you a bit more, you would have more respect for her.

See people this demon is the poster child for children that grew up without a father and a s.t.r.i.p.p.e.r for a mama, people please discipline your children and instil into them values that will never depart from them. This so called effeminate monkey who calls himself a man was probably raised on drugs, see the way he talks to females, he has no dignity or self-worth.

Stay of drugs people, remember c.r.a.c.k is whack! Now sagashites feck off and go back to the zoo where you belong... Slowspoke

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by Sagamite(m): 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
huni_naija:

See people this demon is the poster for children that grew up without a father and a s.t.r.i.p.p.e.r for a mama, people please discipline your children and instil into them values that will never depart from them. This so called effeminate monkey who calls himself a man was probably raised on drugs, see the way he talks to females, he has no dignity or self-worth.

Stay of drugs people, remember c.r.a.c.k is whack! Now sagashites feck off and go back to the zoo where you belong... Slowspoke

Wow! Do you really need to describe your life?

No wonder you are a daft, classless hoodrat skank. grin

Single motherhood awaits you. grin grin grin

Dumbshyt, let the TV raise your kids and be deluding yourself that you are the only one with influence on them, dumbshyt! grin
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by huninaija(f): 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sagamite:

Wow! Do you really need to describe your life?

No wonder you are a daft, classless hoodrat skank. grin

Single motherhood awaits you. grin grin grin

Dumbshyt, let the TV raise your kids and be deluding yourself that you are the only one with influence on them, dumbshyt! grin

Can you read or comprehend at all? Your whole life is a joke if this is how you reason, where in my post did i say it was ok for the TV to raise a child? Please if you have nothing meaningful to say go and play in traffic, your foolishness is beyond distasteful ...

No wonder Nigeria is in the state that its in because of homoerotic faggits like you... Now piss off!! you ain't on my level at all, you indecisive r..e.t.a.r.d. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by toluene12: 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mods, pls derailers here, do ur work. This is a family topic, not a political or tribal thread.
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by DollyParton1(f): 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
This is serious!!!
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
^^^ very lipsrsealed grin grin good thing it's not me this time.... too much fight lately.
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by troy20(m): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
huni_naija:

Hahahahaha, the poor vagabond can't even spell, yet this is the same demon that plans on having children, wonders shall never end! You're w.h.o.r.e of a mama failed you in this life, its a pity!! You better undergo that vasectomy before its too late, you psychotic banshee!
i expect beta 4rm u huni.u dnt hav 2 sink dis low
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by DollyParton1(f): 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
troy20:
i expect beta 4rm u huni.u dnt hav 2 sink dis low

I wanted to say that too, but i dnt know how she'll take it.
Most times silence is wiser than proofing ur right to express urself.
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by misreal(m): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
IYA NGBALI: My parents said a lot of bad things than all these to me,I no die o,abeg make we here word jo all dis oyinbo theory no dey work for here
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by caesaraba(m): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
Thread officially derailed? Moving on.....
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by Sagamite(m): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
huni_naija:

Can you read or comprehend at all? Your whole life is a joke if this is how you reason, where in my post did i say it was ok for the TV to raise a child? Please if you have nothing meaningful to say go and play in traffic, your foolishness is beyond distasteful ...

No wonder Nigeria is in the state that its in because of homoerotic faggits like you... Now piss off!! you ain't on my level at all, you indecisive r..e.t.a.r.d. undecided

Yoiu are a person!

Your life and education is a joke when you talk as classlessly as you do and you think you are the only major influence on your child even if they are watching TV all day.

Cretinous product of a failed educations system! Is it not moronic fucktards like you running Nigeria? Our education system has collapsed!
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by Sagamite(m): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
Dolly-Parton:

I wanted to say that too, but i dnt know how she'll take it.
Most times silence is wiser than proofing ur right to express urself.

She is a classless, skank!

Unfortunately many Nigerian girls are like her. I have said it several times but some think I am just attacking Nigerian girls, when I am not.

Mondi_cheeks is another one. The person claimed to be South African but after seeing her talk a few times, it was obvious and I told her she was a liar, she is Nigerian. I know how a South African girl is. On average, their class is unfortuantely different when they interact. We are raising shyt in Nigeria. It is not an insult or provocative statement, it is real life fact!
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
Viewing this topic: NnamdiN(m), bettymafy(f), BluePinkee(f), Akorde(f), sagagi(m), abdulsemiu02(m), pweetyface(f), Ameboperoo(m), eduson002(m), Jummy mine, lekanwj(m), Dolly-Parton(f), Me&U, ble-ble baby, Osareime(f), tohirah(f), leyema, a1solution(m), abdulmii, Shieldjnr, ajailer(m), Sagamite(m), [b]dayokanu[/b](m), hardywaltz(m), preshuzpearl(f), huni_naija(f), neonet(m), jamesbridget13, Hassanu, Ymodulus(m), Tavenue, burning_spear and[b] 66 guest(s) [/b]shocked shocked cheesy cheesy GAMGAMMMM!!!
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by huninaija(f): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sagamite:

Yoiu are a person!

Your life and education is a joke when you talk as classlessly as you do and you think you are the only major influence on your child even if they are watching TV all day.

Cretinous product of a failed educations system! Is it not moronic fucktards like you running Nigeria? Our education system has collapsed!

You bottom low binch a.s.s. kneegrow, prove where i said a parent is not the only influence on his/her child? Do you think this thought of reasoning isn't known.. There's even an african proverb which states it takes a village to raise a child...

You where probably taught in a mentally impaired institution... Now shut up that sheet hole, you call a mouth and go and play in traffic.. You senile old fool of a human being! grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by huninaija(f): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sagamite:

She is a classless, skank!

Unfortunately many Nigerian girls are like her. I have said it several times but some think I am just attacking Nigerian girls, when I am not.

Mondi_cheeks is another one. The person claimed to be South African but after seeing her talk a few times, it was obvious and I told her she was a liar, she is Nigerian. I know how a South African girl is. On average, their class is unfortuantely different when they interact. We are raising shyt in Nigeria. It is not an insult or provocative statement, it is real life fact!

Homoerotic fish! Pele you got kicked in the a.s.s. by a female now your crying!! grin you decrepit ding bat... Get your disabled a.s.s. to the nearest hospital and undergo that vasectomy!!

Na your future be a classless skank! Your papa

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by caesaraba(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
Can't the mods do something about this?! It's pretty hard reading more than one page of a new thread without it getting derailed. #Not the NL we used to love.
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by Sagamite(m): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
huni_naija:

You bottom low binch a.s.s. kneegrow, prove where i said a parent is not the only influence on his/her child? Do you think this thought of reasoning isn't known.. There's even an african proverb which states it takes a village to raise a child...

You where probably taught in a mentally impaired institution... Now shut up that sheet hole, you call a mouth and go and play in traffic.. You senile old fool of a human being! grin

You are a person!

This is what you said, mooron!

huni_naija:

Your way of reasoning is illogical at best.. As long as you have instilled discipline into your child from a young age, whether or not they watch "western" styled TV programmes everyday or every hour, they will behave in the manner they know.. I have little cousins Who grew up on disney or "western" programmes and turned out fine, respect their parents and do as they're told etc

I have also witnessed children who don't even have a TV in their house but yet are still rude and disrespectful to there parents.. Where did they learn this mode of behaviour from? Parents are under an obligation to instil values into there child, if they can't do that, then nothing should come as a surprise when the child becomes unruly or ends up with ADD later on in life...

Moronic cretin, if they are watching western TV all day at any age, talkless of at such impressionable age, they will be influenced by what they see, and it will shape them.

Mugu, the TV is now part of the village raising the child. It is not only part of the village, it is one of the most influential members in the village.

Cretinous product of a failed education system.
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by huninaija(f): 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

This is what you said, mooron!

Moronic cretin, if they are watching western TV all day at any age, talkless of at such impressionable age, they will be influenced by what they see, and it will shape them.

Mugu, the TV is now part of the village raising the child. It is not only part of the village, it is one of the most influential members in the village.

Cretinous product of a failed education system.

Hahahahaha see this m.o.r.o..n.i.c shameless old coon, probably in his 40's and still living with his s.t.r.i.p.p.e.r mama... I don't expect your epileptic dumb behind to have understood that statement.. How can you when that ice block you call a brain is so far up your a.r.s.e... its a waste of time explaining anything to a coon...

The only language people like you understand is abuse... You are lower than a pig and will continue to be treated as one sagashites!!

Your comprehension levels are below par, you are beneath my foot! Be gone you old wimp....

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by Sagamite(m): 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
huni_naija:

Hahahahaha see this m.o.r.o..n.i.c shameless old coon, probably in his 40's and still living with his s.t.r.i.p.p.e.r mama... I don't expect your epileptic dumb behind to have understood that statement.. How can you when that ice block you call a brain is so far up your a.r.s.e... its a waste of time explaining anything to a coon...

The only language people like you understand is abuse... You are lower than a pig and will continue to be treated as one sagashites!!

Your comprehension levels are below par, you are beneath my foot! Be gone you old wimp....

person, again, no point made except talking about what your mother did to feed your hoodrat life. grin grin grin

Moronic product of a failed education system. Instead of studying, she was chasing aristo like her mama. grin
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by huninaija(f): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sagamite:

person, again, no point made except talking about what your mother did to feed your hoodrat life. grin grin grin

Moronic product of a failed education system. Instead of studying, she was chasing aristo like her mama. grin

What point can be made to an indecisive dullard? That block you call a head needs to be examined... You need a vasectomy asap.. Stay away from children..

And whilst you're at it stay off drug you batty ditzy plonker!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by Sagamite(m): 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
huni_naija:

What point can be made to an indecisive dullard? That block you call a head needs to be examined... You need a vasectomy asap.. Stay away from children..

And whilst you're at it stay off drug you batty ditzy plonker!!

You are a person!

The same fool that said TV would have no influence on her kids is the one saying someone needs his head examined?

Who needs a vasectomy before you raise another child the way your mother raised you? grin

Clueless, classless, uneducated neighbourhood slut. undecided
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
Is watching TV the main problem here or what?

It depends on how you raise your kid tho..... I don't see anything wrong with what huni_naija said tho.....

a kid will turn out good if well trained wether they watch tv or not.... it just has to be controlled and I meant the kind of shows and the duration they spend watching .....

Michelle Obama's kids don't watch TV during the week except weekends..... Obama thinks its too harsh and so are other Americans...... mine get 2hrs on school days .....

some kids don't even have TV (for religious purpose ) and they are just ridiculous !

you can't have peace when you have them over with their way of vocalization and how rough they play, very uncultured and unimaginable .

Please let's stop this back and forth and be adults.,,, just a discussion folks! People learn from these threads just so you know.
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by huninaija(f): 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

The same fool that said TV would have no influence on her kids is the one saying someone needs his head examined?

Who needs a vasectomy before you raise another child the way your mother raised you? grin

Clueless, classless, uneducated neighbourhood slut. undecided

Again you're just a useless buffoon with no iota of common sense, pulling up nonsense from his infected brain.. If you're comprehension levels weren't comparable to that of an iguana lizard's your slow idiotic brain would have caught on as to what was being said...

You're too dumb, and you will die a black old foolish sod!! You belong in a home away from mentally stabled people, scratch that you belong in an asylum, before you infect the world with your diseased nonsensical reasoning... You coon...

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by huninaija(f): 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
jidegirl12: Is watching TV the main problem here or what?

It depends on how you raise your kid tho..... I don't see anything wrong with what huni_naija said tho.....

a kid will turn out good if well trained wether they watch tv or not.... it just has to be controlled and I meant the kind of shows and the duration they spend watching .....

Michelle Obama's kids don't watch TV during the week except weekends..... Obama thinks its too harsh and so are other Americans...... mine get 2hrs on school days .....

some kids don't even have TV (for religious purpose ) and they are just ridiculous !

you can't have peace when you have them over with their way of vocalization and how rough they play, very uncultured and unimaginable .

Please let's stop this back and forth and be adults.,,, just a discussion folks! People learn from these threads just so you know.

Thank you so much, if that delusional fellow called sagashites wasn't so slow he would have caught on as to the point being raised.... But no his mentally impaired egotistical foolish self had to start throwing insults... His kind belongs in a penitentiary away from normal thinking human beings... *tufia*
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by Sagamite(m): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
huni_naija:

Again you're just a useless buffoon with no iota of common sense, pulling up nonsense from his infected brain.. If you're comprehension levels weren't comparable to that of an iguana lizard's your slow idiotic brain would have caught on as to what was being said...

You're too dumb, and you will die a black old foolish sod!! You belong in a home away from mentally stabled people, scratch that you belong in an asylum, before you infect the world with your diseased nonsensical reasoning... You coon...

You are a person!

You just keep on throwing insults that are more approapraite for your daft arsse?

Who lacks common sense? Who is pulling nonsense from their brain? Who lacks comprehension? Who is too dumb? Who sounds mentally unstable? Who should not be raising kids?

Cretin! You throw moronic insults because you know you have no point to make. Product of a failed education system that spent her time in the system doing ahsawao.

Foool!

There is hardly any way you will raise your kids and expose them to powerful, influential medium like the TV that they will not be influenced by what is on it.

People are influenced by power and authority, and YOU WILL NOT be the only one that has such on your kids.

Furthermore, it is scientifically accepted that kids will rebel against parents. The rebellion is based on what their receptors have received from their environment (which does not only contain their parents except you plan to put them in a dungeon).

How many of us did not refuse to wear traditional attires when we were young because we thought Western attire was better?

How come many of us now see it as acceptable to kiss partners in public?

Are those the values our parents gave us?

Go and see the proportion of Western-raised Naija kids that will argue in favour of homosexuality, you think they got it from their parents?

You are right and said exactly what I said: "The more you filter the environment to skew towards your desired taste, the better". But this cretin said it does not matter, they can watch it all day and everyday it is what she teaches them that matters. And the fooool had the audacity to tell her God he is illogical!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
E don do una with the insults abi u no dey tire?.... now lets give a round of applause for our folks for good intermission .... Now the show can continue..... Sagamite where are your wives and porcupines tongue while you're busy flapping with another mans own grin.... I guess Efe and Tee are gone to the farm to fetch yams grin cheesy....
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by huninaija(f): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

You just keep on throwing insults that are more approapraite for your daft arsse?

Who lacks common sense? Who is pulling nonsense from their brain? Who lacks comprehension? Who is too dumb? Who sounds mentally unstable? Who should not be raising kids?

Cretin! You throw moronic insults because you know you have no point to make. Product of a failed education system that spent her time in the system doing ahsawao.

Foool!

There is hardly any way you will raise your kids and expose them to powerful, influential medium like the TV that they will not be influenced by what is on it.

People are influenced by power and authority, and YOU WILL NOT be the only one that has such on your kids.

Furthermore, it is scientifically accepted that kids will rebel against parents. The rebellion is based on what their receptors have received from their environment which does not only contain their parents except you plan to put them in a dungeon.

How many of us did not refuse to wear traditional attires when we were young because we thought Western attire was better?

How come many of us now see it as acceptable to kiss partners in public?

Are those the values our parents gave us?

Go and see the proportion of Western-raised Naija kids that will argue in favour of homosexuality, you think they got it from their parents?

You are right and said exactly what I said: "The more you filter the environment to skew towards your desired taste, the better". But this cretin said it does not matter, they can watch it all day and everyday it is what she teaches them that matters. And the fooool had the audacity to tell her God he is illogical!

Like i said you're a waste of time, space and you should have been aborted by your ashi mama... I will not waste my time on an emotional beast who verbally abuses and insults females...

You need to be restrained and put down with a lethal injection.. You are a menace and a danger to society... You silly coonish buffoon!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by Sagamite(m): 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
huni_naija:

Like i said you're a waste of time, space and you should have been aborted by your ashi mama... I will not waste my time on an emotional beast who verbally abuses and insults females...

You need to be restrained and put down with a lethal injection.. You are a menace and a danger to society... You silly coonish buffoon!

You are a person!

You don't have a point. That is the issue.

Cretin, what is special about females? Especially hoodrat, worthless, ill-brought-up skank ones? Foooool!

You are worthless to society and only a foool will let you raise his kids. You need to be placed in a ashawo-house and given free abortion so you at least get professional satisfaction.

Hopefully an STD will do the job Olopaa will not do and you will not raise another one like you.
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2012

Look, raising your kids the right way nowadays means adapting your methods of discipline to fit with the modern child. I'm even surprised that anyne can condone some of the things on that list. Even as an adult, noone wants to be called usesless. Why call your child useless? It is reflective of the old system we had that parents simply didn't care what or how their kids felt about their (the parents) actions; a period that gave birth to parents that chose their kids'spouses flogged them within an inch of their lives. Besides, fact is that, some of those things didn't work in the first place but maybe because some of our parents did them but we still turned out ok, we feel those were the things that made us succeed. Look, my parents comparing me with someone else never spurred me on to do better. If anything, it made me resent the person that they compared me with and get angry at my parents for thinking someone else's child is better than theirs....and that was when i was little, not in today's Nigeria.

TV is now part of the issue. Unlike before when parents actually spent time with their kids and could discipline them and monitor what they do, most parents in tday's Nigeria simply do not have that kind of time. So what d their kids do when their parents are not around? Most of them watch TV! If you examine your own life, you will realize that, without even knowing it, you have picked up one or two things from tv. How much more your kids who are still in the process of growing up?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by DollyParton1(f): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
I have something to say to both of you, there are logical, reasonable,cultured, civilized and errrrm (I forgot other words)

Anyhoo, there are better ways to arguing without both of u coming down to the level of insulting each other or ur parents. Thats really wrong. We are all Nigerians and this is wrong in all cultures.
dont insult at all,but thats gonna be hard I guess

So Insult each other,but leave ur family out of it.

P.S: I dont care if I get insulted at the end of this... I've said my own.
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by huninaija(f): 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

You don't have a point. That is the issue.

Cretin, what is special about females? Especially hoodrat, worthless, ill-brought-up skank ones? Foooool!

You are worthless to society and only a foool will let you raise his kids. You need to be placed in a LovePeddler-house and given free abortion so you at least get professional satisfaction.

Hopefully and STD will do the job Olopaa will not do.

Hahahah you're undoubtedly an attention seeker and probably do this for the fun of it and get cheap points from your fans... You need to grow up and get a life, the internet doesn't revolve around you... And until you can get it into that thick skull of yours you disgraced, shameless having git, that people from all walks of life have different opinions and views and can agree to disagree...

You can continue to wallow in your nescience, you are a nuisance and normal people need to steer clear of you.. You useless deranged faggit!! Now get lost and make yourself busy..

Follow my lead and continue kissing my feet by replying to me...I know you've enjoyed the little attention your rejected a.s.s. has been receiving all along... Now feck off and get lost you diseased, infected fowl binch ass kneegrow.. Blaady goim!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside / Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband. / Zimbabwean Man Divorces Wife For Shouting Ex-Lover's Name During Love Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.