Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

What Does He Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does He Mean? (1338 Views)

What Does He Mean / When A Guy Says He Needs A Break,wat Exactly Does He Mean By That / What Did He Mean? I'm not nigerian, Help please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does He Mean? by jumkoe(f): 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
I was in a bad mood when chatting with a friend so i did not respond well so he sent me a message saying that i should not think that he want to b my bf.
Re: What Does He Mean? by Smuthx(m): 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
Bad Mood...? Are you going through female monthly cycle, keep it in check. Hope you were not giving him wrong signals that you love him because he is ................ BUT he cant be your boyfriend and all that
Re: What Does He Mean? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
Read it again. . . Slowly.
Re: What Does He Mean? by k2039: 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
sexkillz: Read it again. . . Slowly.

[color=soyouquotedme]I will help her.

He meant you should not think that he wants to be your bf.
[/color]
Re: What Does He Mean? by Mynd44: 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
k2039:

[color=soyouquotedme]I will help her.

He meant you should not think that he wants to be your bf.
[/color]
You guys are not helpful at all.

@OP, he meant you should stop fronting as he is not "toasting" you
Re: What Does He Mean? by MariaGoretti: 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ask him what he meant...he alone knows what he meant by that, cus everybody is just assuming.
Re: What Does He Mean? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
jumkoe: I was in a bad mood when chatting with a friend so i did not respond well so he sent me a message saying that i should not think that he want to b my bf.

Little girl, go and face your studies....all your post na so so romance! angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Does He Mean? by k2039: 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44:

[color=soyouquotedme]The truth about the matter is that the OP has a crush on that guy, the guy could probably be interested in her, but since she was playing hard to get the guy decided to move on and now the Op is unhappy.
She wants us to tell her that guy was using reverse psychology, he meant the reverse of what he said.

Op there is still a slight chance you may get him, just try to be nice to him and don't ever front for him again.

Best of luck, there is a slight chance he is interested in you.
[/color].
Re: What Does He Mean? by seunfly: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
jumkoe: I was in a bad mood when chatting with a friend so i did not respond well so he sent me a message saying that i should not think that he want to b my bf.
The guy may be intrested in you but you migth have sent wrong message which may make the guy to change his move on you. Op if you are old enough for relationship and you love him, free your self and put off any barrier towards him but do not throw yourself at him. He may still come back for you if he truely loves you.
Re: What Does He Mean? by jumkoe(f): 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
is a friend n like discussing with me about my bf saying he is d 2nd in command. so when he started again i stopped him dat when he type that n said next time i stop him will embarrass me
Re: What Does He Mean? by k2039: 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
jumkoe: is a friend n like discussing with me about my bf saying he is d 2nd in command. so when he started again i stopped him dat when he type that n said next time i stop him will embarrass me
[color=soyouquotedme]he has a crush on you, refer back to www.nairaland.com/1143609/what-does-he-mean#13564404 [/color]
Re: What Does He Mean? by Mynd44: 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
k2039:
[color=soyouquotedme]he has a crush on you, refer back to [/color]
Stop confusing the OP jorh.

OP the guy has no feeling for you except to be your friend. He is not trying to ask you out hence he was suprised that you were fronting
Re: What Does He Mean? by MariaGoretti: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
Op, why not give us full gist instead of bits by bits....??
Re: What Does He Mean? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44:

Seconded.
Re: What Does He Mean? by giftmurphy(f): 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
he is bein blunt tellin u he is not gonna be ur boyfriend so no formin cool
Re: What Does He Mean? by k2039: 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]@besides why are you so much crazy about what he meant when you have a boyfriend [/color]
Re: What Does He Mean? by k2039: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]If you are thinking of impeaching your boyfriend, you can always come for me, I'm a free agent [/color]
Re: What Does He Mean? by SAFO(m): 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
Vikin:

Little girl, go and face your studies ....all your most na so so romance! angry angry

+1

You can never go wrong with an answer like this
Re: What Does He Mean? by duni04(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
All these explanations on a topic that isnt even lucid undecided
Re: What Does He Mean? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]If you are thinking of impeaching your boyfriend, you can always come for me, I'm a free agent [/color]

See desperation undecided
Re: What Does He Mean? by Abbey2sam(m): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
@op what's the motive behind you bringing the topic to nairaland since you said you have a bF.

I think you like him too, you better call him to know what he meant.
Re: What Does He Mean? by MariaGoretti: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
*seriously unfollowing*

(1) (Reply)

Dear Single Guys!!! / In One Word, Describe Your Love Life In 2013 / Thank God I No Fall For Her Trap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.