Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,738 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

When You Find Out That Your 'ex' Spies On You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Find Out That Your 'ex' Spies On You? (1770 Views)

Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex? / If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Find Out That Your 'ex' Spies On You? by Cleopatra2: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
i found out dat my X waz spying on me after i sent my new boyfriend my pics through my email address. My now boyfriend called me one morning and asked me if i knew anybdy with my X's name? I waz shocked coz i have nt mentioned anytin about my X boyfrnd to him since we met but waz actualy waitn 4 d right day nd time. I persisted he tell me wot he knew b4 i said anything, he told me dat my X emailed him,tellin him dat d pics i sent to him waz nt the real me. He told him d reason why we separated nd some irrelevant stories he had cooked. So wen my boyfriend asked him whom he waz, he told him he waz my former boyfrnd nd dat we were no longer 2geda! I became speechless after hearing all these. My X had diverted my email inbox nd outbox to his bold 5 bb nd nw reads everytin,does wot he feels to my contacts without my knowledge. I thought we had quit nd waz trying to move on with my life... What does my X gain by doing these,why is he spying on me, why does he want to ruin my affairs after we had broken up I really am confused nd dnt knw wot to do...
Re: When You Find Out That Your 'ex' Spies On You? by Mynd44: 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
Check the passwors of your e-mail adress. He did not divert it, he knows the password hence since any message you send will show on your sent, he has access to them.

Just change the password and all other passwords of things you use and your life will be normal again
Re: When You Find Out That Your 'ex' Spies On You? by k2039: 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44: Check the passwors of your e-mail adress. He did not divert it, he knows the password hence since any message you send will show on your sent, he has access to them.

Just change the password and all other passwords of things you use and your life will be normal again

[color=soyouquotedme]Actually he set her email up on her phone. So he gets live updates.
Besides he knows her password also.

He is jsut jealous you are moving on, he certainly hasn't moved on and he is bitter about the whole break up issue.

Change your password and security question because I have a feeling he knows your security question and also ensure that any alternate email linked to your account is yours not his'
[/color]
Re: When You Find Out That Your 'ex' Spies On You? by giftmurphy(f): 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
Cleopatra2: i found out dat my X waz spying on me after i sent my new boyfriend my pics through my email address. My now boyfriend called me one morning and asked me if i knew anybdy with my X's name? I waz shocked coz i have nt mentioned anytin about my X boyfrnd to him since we met but waz actualy waitn 4 d right day nd time. I persisted he tell me wot he knew b4 i said anything, he told me dat my X emailed him,tellin him dat d pics i sent to him waz nt the real me. He told him d reason why we separated nd some irrelevant stories he had cooked. So wen my boyfriend asked him whom he waz, he told him he waz my former boyfrnd nd dat we were no longer 2geda! I became speechless after hearing all these. My X had diverted my email inbox nd outbox to his bold 5 bb nd nw reads everytin,does wot he feels to my contacts without my knowledge. I thought we had quit nd waz trying to move on with my life... What does my X gain by doing these,why is he spying on me, why does he want to ruin my affairs after we had broken up I really am confused nd dnt knw wot to do...

this issue isnt meant to b posted cos what u av to do is simple....change ur pword n security options ur x is just jealous... cool
Re: When You Find Out That Your 'ex' Spies On You? by P4VS20: 2:25am On Dec 28, 2012
noooooo.... keep him updated. since he wants gist. he doesnt have to hide n look when u can invite him to come n look.

if my ex is spying, i will send em a daily newsletter. they dont av ta spy anylonger undecided
Re: When You Find Out That Your 'ex' Spies On You? by vickyminaj(f): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2012
If my ex spy on me,I don't iv a Bleep cos wen ur ex ur ex,if u like follow m to anywhere I go we can nva av anytin to do wit each oda

(1) (Reply)

Backstabbing Best Friend / Please Ur Advice Is Needed. / Messing In His/her Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.