Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

I Can Make Any Modem To Be A Universal Modem - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Can Make Any Modem To Be A Universal Modem (1084 Views)

Please Help With Airtel Subscription On Universal Modem / Did You Make Any Money Online In 2011? Tell Us How You Did It. / Huawei E160 Universal Modem For Sale (very Affordable) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Make Any Modem To Be A Universal Modem by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
Are you are looking for how to unlock your USB internet modem so as to use any network of your choice? If yes look no further just relax because your solution is contained in this article. Read through and follow the instructions properly. There are so many unlocking services for Huawei/ZTE USB 3G modem online. Most of them however, attract some fee. Some online forums do offer such service for fee but you would have to wait for the person to respond to your request. To unlock your modem there are two important things you need, the IMEL number of your modem and the
unlock code. For the online unlocking service you supply your IMEL number and the unlocking code will be generated automatically. There are also certain software which performs the same functions as the online code calculators.
If You want us to help you unlock your modem within 10 mins from Now irrespective of your location, simple Text the IMEL of your modem to 0806 651 5584 with N500 Access Fee. Many guys are charging a high as N3,500 for this service.

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Help You Write On Your Blog / Free 500+ Web Hosting And Web Design Tutorials By Todhost(2) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.