Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:58 PM

From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All (3121 Views)

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by bunmioguns(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
This award is specially dedicated to my no 1 Boss here; Prof. Bin Gbagbo; Founder of Progressive Jokers Association on Nairaland (PROJAN) grin grin who was disqualified due to some trivial issues

and to all my supporters like Lagusta, dopejemi, prettiebony (my Ex wife) grin grin grin, babarazy, oluwalebabs, Ganys, Vicky, Slomchi2k2, Engrfcuksmtin, studio CFR, Mikuz, ItsModella, fleyboy, realsammie, Larride, Xymc, Jojo Armani Mormoni, Mc Dummex, Badosky, Laitesmart, Dani1luv d drunk tongue, Mogulo, Bushy Anus, sutoboy, Homar and to d runner up; Elguapo, Booqee nd Mr Akpos....including those I can't even remember

Thumbs up to you all...one luv cool cool cool....

*climbs on Homar's head to wave to his supporters* grin grin grin grin. .

My advice to all d newbies, if ur Jokes are been condemned, pls don't take it personal cos everything here is all about fun.....cool cool

Now let d celebration begin

*adjusts his agbada nd walks up to d stage to receive d award*

1 Like

Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by jokingmary(m): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
where is the food angry

1 Like

Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by bingbagbo(m): 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
you made us pround bunmi...let the sky be your beginning...
.........big CONGRATS to you.

i dedicate...

7 consecutive nights with..

.BIGVAJINA....LOL
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by bunmioguns(m): 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
jokingmary: where is the food angry

please just wait a lil bit, d food will soon will soon be serve

*calls on xymc*

where are those waitresses nw, abeg make dem come serve Jokinmary food cos i no fit carry dead body oooo...cheesy cheesy
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by bunmioguns(m): 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
bin gbagbo:
you made us pround bunmi...let the sky be your beginning...
.........big CONGRATS to you.

i dedicate...

7 consecutive nights with..

.BIGVAJINA....LOL

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
abeg no kill me ooo, am just a small boy ooooooooooooooooo....
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by slimchi2k2(m): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
BUNMIOGUNS
congratulate HAPPY FOR U
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by bunmioguns(m): 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
slimchi2k2: BUNMIOGUNS
congratulate HAPPY FOR U

thank you broda...one love cool cool cool
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by bingbagbo(m): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
yo..yo....yo ..yo.......programme just about to begin.

...ladies and gentlemen, put on ya dancing shoes, mr dj let go 1, 2, 3 go....... grin
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by bunmioguns(m): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
bin gbagbo: yo..yo....yo ..yo.......programme just about to begin.

...ladies and gentlemen, put on ya dancing shoes, mr dj let go 1, 2, 3 go....... grin

grin grin grin. . . *sees homar @ d corner rushing for food* chai dis boy na glutton.. . . cheesy

hehehe....see as all dis girls dey rush wan dance with me oooo. .chai, girls too like better things cheesy cheesy

*sees bigvagina coming and quickly picks race*
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by bingbagbo(m): 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
bunmioguns:

grin grin grin. . . *sees homar @ d corner rushing for food* chai dis boy na glutton.. . . cheesy

hehehe....see as all dis girls dey rush wan dance with me oooo. .chai, girls too like better things cheesy cheesy

*sees bigvagina coming and quickly picks race*

laffing as bigvajina chases bunmi all over.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by bunmioguns(m): 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
bin gbagbo:

laffing as bigvajina chases bunmi all over.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

*fakes Bigvagina inside the toilet and quickly locks d door against her and Sutoboy* . . . . .. Sutoboy go suffer 2nyt grin grin grin
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by bingbagbo(m): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
bunmioguns:

*fakes Bigvagina inside the toilet and quickly locks d door against her and Sutoboy* . . . . .. Sutoboy go suffer 2nyt grin grin grin

sutoboy screaming wild from the toilet...... grin grin grin
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by bunmioguns(m): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
bin gbagbo:

sutoboy screaming wild from the toilet...... grin grin grin

grin grin grin *climbs on the toilet wall, peeps down nd sees sutoboy sweating profusely* cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by bingbagbo(m): 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
bunmioguns:

grin grin grin *climbs on the toilet wall, peeps down nd sees sutoboy sweating profusely* cheesy cheesy cheesy

...as bigvajina gears up for round 7 wtf suto don die today grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by bunmioguns(m): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
bin gbagbo:

...as bigvajina gears up for round 7 wtf suto don die today grin grin grin grin grin grin

sutoboy don suffer 2day grin grin
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by bingbagbo(m): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
bunmioguns:

sutoboy don suffer 2day grin grin

let that bigtoto deal with him well well grin grin
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by Lagusta(m): 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
Congrats bunmi...

I am STUPIDLY, MADLY, CRAZILY, FOOLISHLY AND IDIOTICALLY happy for you!!!
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by bunmioguns(m): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
bin gbagbo:

let that bigtoto deal with him well well grin grin

abeg Prof. . .pity him ooo grin grin grin
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by bunmioguns(m): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
Lagusta: Congrats bunmi...

I am STUPIDLY, MADLY, CRAZILY, FOOLISHLY AND IDIOTICALLY happy for you!!!

thank you ooo........... . Dis ur english make sense dye. . . grin grin
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by Ruqaya(f): 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
I can't bliv dis
we've to recount d vote. u don't deserve dis.
CONGRATULATIONS 2 d winner to be!!!
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by Laitesmart(m): 8:14am On Dec 28, 2012
Ruqaya: I can't bliv dis
we've to recount d vote. u don't deserve dis.
CONGRATULATIONS 2 d winner to be!!!
Who u and how dare u? Bori omode ba maa ko yii... Orun la a ko dun! Sora re. Ki a ma fi man o war arrest e!
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by bunmioguns(m): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
Laitesmart:
Who u and how dare u? Bori omode ba maa ko yii... Orun la a ko dun! Sora re. Ki a ma fi man o war arrest e!

abeg leave ruqayah alone.. . .. If she like, make she go hug transformer, i no send.........but me still dey for celebration mood....*dancing gangnam style with prettiebony* grin grin
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by engrfcuksmtin(m): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
Chasing the chicken for celebration.
Long live Prof Bin Gbagbo
Long Live PROJAN
Long Live Nairaland
All hail the new king of Jokes section!!!

Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by bingbagbo(m): 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
engrfcuksmtin: Chasing the chicken for celebration.
Long Live PROJAN
Long Live Nairaland

amen wink
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by bunmioguns(m): 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
engrfcuksmtin: Chasing the chicken for celebration.
Long Live PROJAN
Long Live Nairaland

grin grin grin if u let d chicken enter ruqayah's compound, then nothing for you again cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by realsammie(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2012
# comes inside with booquee and vicky by my side#

Hello bunmi, sorry 4 coming late. these babes just keep delaying.

by the way Where is my AMALA WITH TOWEL AND ROUNDABOUT
CONGRATE!
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by bunmioguns(m): 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
realsammie: # comes inside with booquee and vicky by my side#

Hello bunmi, sorry 4 coming late. these babes just keep delaying.

by the way Where is my AMALA WITH TOWEL AND ROUNDABOUT
CONGRATE!

chai u don come late ooo....d food don almost finish, even d rice wey we get sef no get meat inside. . . Hope u go manage am like dt cheesy cheesy cheesy *calls ruqayah to serve realsammie and his entourage* grin grin grin

thank you bro. . One love cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by thrugemaster(m): 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
congrat@ #blarr.......... Whats starts with a b and ends with an n?
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
bunmioguns: This award is specially dedicated to my no 1 Boss here; Prof. Bin Gbagbo; Founder of Progressive Jokers Association on Nairaland (PROJAN) grin grin who was disqualified due to some trivial issues

and to all my supporters like Lagusta, dopejemi, prettiebony (my Ex wife) grin grin grin, babarazy, oluwalebabs, Ganys, Vicky, Slomchi2k2, Engrfcuksmtin, studio CFR, Mikuz, ItsModella, fleyboy, realsammie, Larride, Xymc, Jojo Armani Mormoni, Mc Dummex, Badosky, Laitesmart, Dani1luv d drunk tongue, Mogulo, Bushy Anus, sutoboy, Homar and to d runner up; Elguapo, Booqee nd Mr Akpos....including those I can't even remember

Thumbs up to you all...one luv cool cool cool....

*climbs on Homar's head to wave to his supporters* grin grin grin grin. .

My advice to all d newbies, if ur Jokes are been condemned, pls don't take it personal cos everything here is all about fun.....cool cool

Now let d celebration begin

*adjusts his agbada nd walks up to d stage to receive d award*

Shey bcoz u don win, i don bcom ur Ex wife So dat i no go njoy d money wit u abi??.? All d same, Congratulations!!!
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by realsammie(m): 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2012
PretiEbony: Shey bcoz u don win, i don bcom ur Ex wife So dat i no go njoy d money wit u abi??.? All d same, Congratulations!!!
# whispering in her ear#
he say i shuld tell u dat he is thru with u cos u are now OLDSKOOL..
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
realsammie:
# whispering in her ear#
he say i shuld tell u dat he is thru with u cos u are now OLDSKOOL..
shattap!!! Allow him speak 4 himself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Text Messages From MTN / See This Creepy But Funny Halloween Photo / Abacha Is Not Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.