|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1242212 members, 1648662 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 September 2014 at 09:07 AM
|Business Development Manager Needed In A Telecoms Service Company by uwaj54: 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2012|
Responsible for marketing & sales of our product offerings/portfolio to SMEs using technical, organizational, and managerial skills thereby increasing revenue and profit of the company.
• Seeking business opportunities and be pro-active in generating new sales.
• Preparing project proposals and facilitate the implementation of projects.
• Establishing and strengthening relationships with the clients.
• Contributing to product marketing strategy.
• Carrying out feasibility studies.
• Preparing activities report to the management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• First /Second degree in IT with professional qualifications in business development related courses.
• Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in sales of PBX or IP-PBX phone systems to SMEs.
• Managerial capacity, good leadership skill, good team spirit and project management skills.
• Good reasoning skills & communication skills.
• Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis skill.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools.
To apply, click the following link:
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 9