Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,411 members, 7,781,192 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:26 AM

Hajj Packages 2013 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hajj Packages 2013 (817 Views)

Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] / Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing / Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hajj Packages 2013 by abair: 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
Hajj 2013 instalments plan
Islam mandates that all Muslims who are financially and physically capable perform a pilgrimage to Mecca (Hajj). Our Prophet (SAW) advised to financially prepare for it, and delineated the specific way in which each of the rituals involved was to be performed. The Sunnah raised the religious and ethical value of pilgrimage to such an extent that it has become the ultimate worldly hope of a Muslim's life.

The Hajj should be undertaken as an affirmative response to Allah's (SWT) calling. The verse that the pilgrim chants throughout the pilgrimage is an expression of his acquiescence to Allah's (SWT) call. The Hajj is an act of presenting one's self before Allah (SWT). Muslims prepare for it as if they were leaving this world altogether. First, must pay off debts including any zakah due on the wealth. Also return whatever was given in trust and have enough savings to bear the expenses of the journey and provide families and dependents during the absence. Since no Hajj is valid if it is performed "on credit," the pilgrim must have previously earned and saved enough to cover these expenses. Every Muslim must make Hajj a priority and plan to perform it as soon as possible at least once in a lifetime.

Islam Freedom offer simple 2 Hajj instalments plan
Deposit £100 followed by first payment £500 in April and final payment in August.
Re: Hajj Packages 2013 by aadhal: 5:16am On Jan 18, 2013
I have tried with many packages with many travels for my client final i found there are best for Hajj packages.better you guys try with them.sure you will get lot of befits and happy hajj visit.

(1) (Reply)

Same-sex Marriage Is Evil- Pastor Adeboye / Pressing "LIKE" In Facebook Got This Man In Trouble! / Need Advice From Christians: How Can I Stand Firm When Waiting Upon The Lord?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.