Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. (2228 Views)

Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day / Today Is My Birthday , Am Also Celebrating My 20yrs Of Virginity. / Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. by zeefa: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
I just heard dis gist from naija, and decided to share it wit my ppl on NL. I have heard stories of how some men keep their top secret from their wives and women to their husbands! This is another story which would leave so many ppl speechless. Its so funny to be real but believe this happened just. 7days ago..
My uncle had his 20yrs wedding anniversary last week & he shocked everybody by introducing his 25 year old son from another woman in2 the family. But instead of his wife 2 go mad, she confessed her secret too. that Toyin, that has been with them after their wedding some years back is her daughter from her first love.

The whole issues generated a fresh problem in d family while uncle insisted he can no longer be in the same roof with his long loved wife forgotten that he was wrong by having to hide such from his own wife too...
The Q is, y do couples after wedding still engage in keeping top secrets that might end up putting them in trouble in time to come!

Is it really a good idea to keep secret from your husband/wife.?
Re: After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. by outrage: 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
That your uncle.. Make I no talk sha..
But him no notice resemblance ni?

1 Like

Re: After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. by KINGwax(m): 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
WTF!!!!

Re: After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
Wicked! Humans are so wicked..! Some men/women can SECRETLY kill their partner.. wicked world! wicked adamic generation!
Re: After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
That is why I trust no human.
Re: After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. by zeefa: 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
outrage: That your uncle.. Make I no talk sha..
But him no notice resemblance ni?

Na all pikin de resemble their parents! In fact, them no resemble at all! I think she looks like d real Papa!
Re: After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. by dmcdad: 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
Gosh!!!

One thing begots another.. This is the major reason why honesty remains my best policy yet. If we are to be honest with each other, then I guess there would be less problems there-of.

The thing is, people should try as much as possible to be honest with their spouses. If you are to tell your spouse about your past or something, then there is need to divulge everything hook, line and sinker.. The reason this is the best thing to do yet is that, you get to stay free from fear of being caught in the future, and thereby saving you some un-forseen circumstances that might hit your marriage..

Dear God, instead of me to meet such a spouse in life, please reveal to me now so I can remain single forever or better still, go to the seminary because I don't think I would be able to condone such. The stigma that would be engraved in my heart is something that.... Infact! I don't even want to imagine this, cause it would be disastrous.

Well, humans are wicked. God help us all.
Re: After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. by Lovetinz(m): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
They kept mute because, In War or Love,
Deception is the first rule of survival.
Re: After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
Dear God, instead of me to meet such a spouse in life, please reveal to me now so I can remain single forever or better still, go to the seminary because I don't think I would be able to condone such. The stigma that would be engraved in my heart is something that.... Infact! I don't even want to imagine this, cause it would be disastrous.
Thanks for this prayer point
Re: After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
Lovetinz: They kept mute because, In War or Love,
Deception is the first rule of survival.

Your wife is at risk... I pity her.
Re: After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. by Lovetinz(m): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
acidosis™:

Your wife is at risk... I pity her.

I showed her your post, She laughed.

Read between the lines.
Re: After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. by P4VS20: 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
the earlier we recognize the fact that we re not perfect, but a project in progress, the better. that is why, when i meet a girl, i tell her everything about me. so she know wetin she dey step into. if she no tell me, i know wetin i dey step out from, simple. i dont like surprises (untold secrets).

i believe if people know u, past present future n they cant be with u because of that, they can as well jump from the highest bridge. n if its me, i will gladly jump off the bridge too.
Re: After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. by dmcdad: 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
acidosis™:

Thanks for this prayer point

You are welcome... This is a very serious issue. It happens more with women who get pregnant out of promiscuity and deceive the husband that the child is his. I have witnessed several of such happenings. The last one I got to know of is of a man who has three (3) children or who think he has three children. Among the three childrens, one is a medical doctor, another a lawyer and the third one is just a high school graduate. To cut the long story short, for some reason the DNA test was conducted between the father and the first child who happens to be a lawyer. Newsflash! Their DNA didn't match, and that was the beginning of the end. After getting such, the scepticism of the man was triggered and he requested that same test should be conducted on the other two of his children. Lo! & Behold! after the test was carried out on the other child (the medical doctor), it was discovered too that the guy is not his son. The only child that belongs to the man is the high school graduate.. The rest is history. Now tell me if you were in this man's shoes, what would you do, or how would you feel But, people (especially women on matters such as this) are very wicked and heartless.

Once again, God help us all...
Re: After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. by zeefa: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
dmcdad:

You are welcome... This is a very serious issue. It happens more with women who get pregnant out of promiscuity and deceive the husband that the child is his. I have witnessed several of such happenings. The last one I got to know of is of a man who has three (3) children or who think he has three children. Among the three childrens, one is a medical doctor, another a lawyer and the third one is just a high school graduate. To cut the long story short, for some reason the DNA test was conducted between the father and the first child who happens to be a lawyer. Newsflash! Their DNA didn't match, and that was the beginning of the end. After getting such, the scepticism of the man was triggered and he requested that same test should be conducted on the other two of his children. Lo! & Behold! after the test was carried out on the other child (the medical doctor), it was discovered too that the guy is not his son. The only child that belongs to the man is the high school graduate.. The rest is history. Now tell me if you were in this man's shoes, what would you do, or how would you feel But, people (especially women on matters such as this) are very wicked and heartless.

Once again, God help us all...

Hmmmmmmm! Nkan mbe o! Somtin de o!
Re: After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. by seedord247(m): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
Life Goes ON. wink
Re: After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. by DollyParton1(f): 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
Why is the Uncle angry?
He is in no position at all,they are both guilty

1 Like

Re: After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 28, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. by Kate77sexy(f): 2:52am On Dec 28, 2012
Wow its jus the word....but I belif der is secrets in marriage only wen u fear or dnt trust ur partner.
Re: After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. by Nobody: 3:19am On Dec 28, 2012
Wait o. So your uncle, like his wife, has a child out of wedlock but dey flex vex for him wife? As in them dey for the same boat but only the woman is wrong? That will be NL Romance guys in 2032.

Anyway, keeping secrets is never a good idea. The truth hurts, but an old lie can destroy. I'd much rather hear the truth now so that we can come up with the best way to move forward rather than to live a lie. Often times, it's not the situation that can break up a couple but the fact that one person didn't come forward to the spouse he or she allegedly loves and trusts.
Re: After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. by Mynd44: 5:48am On Dec 28, 2012
Singing
**This is superstory**
Re: After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. by fkaz(m): 6:01am On Dec 28, 2012
See counter-attack
Gud players
Re: After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. by dmcdad: 6:06am On Dec 28, 2012
fkaz: See counter-attack
Gud players

You go fear match na.... Lol
Re: After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. by Abbey2sam(m): 6:53am On Dec 28, 2012
If they were put on the scale of deception,they'll probably weight the same thing.......so why your uncle dey vex?
Re: After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. by batstan(m): 9:37am On Dec 28, 2012
Happi married life!!!!hehehehehe ;DHappi married life!!!!hehehehehe
Re: After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. by tosomaju(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
Singing....
#If u do me i do u, man no go vex#
#bring forth ur first born, woman no go vex#
Re: After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ur uncle got served. She showed him how the game is played grin at least he didn't go to the grave thinking that she was his own blood. grin jokes
But the wife was very mean...all those years maintaining another man's child. angry I also have a friend who was excited about being introduced to her biological father's family for the first time this December...after 23 years!!!
Re: After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. by Goldieluks: 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2012
Your uncle is a kettle calling pot black. He'd better sit back and accept his fate. Both of them! Kapish!
Re: After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. by huninaija(f): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2012
T..i.t for tat... Your auntie got even with your uncle to right the wrongs he thought he committed i guess... Then again two wrongs don't make a right, they need to sit down and talk it out, they are both at fault..

Sometimes i wonder what the point of a marriage is when you can't even open up to your spouse? Abi dem don swear for marriage ni, i remain baffled at the height of lies and deceit within a supposed blessed union called a marriage... undecided

No wonder players want to marry virgins... No wonder hoe's wanna marry " good rich men" cry

(1) (Reply)

Stupid Things Guys Can Do That Can Make A Lady Lose Respect For Him. Agree? / Some Logical Arguments Against Premarital Sex / Diff In London An Naija Girl Since I Have Land In London Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.