Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Open Letter To Seun On The Need For Agric Section - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To Seun On The Need For Agric Section (911 Views)

The Essence Of #birthdays: The Need For Self-realization By Orimoloye, Ifeoluwa / The Need To Create A ''DELETE COMMENT Button'' On Nairaland / The Need For A Science Board! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Seun On The Need For Agric Section by Curiouscity(m): 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
Dear Landlord,

Compliment of the yuletide season. I have been here for about an hour searching for some information on farming/agriculture. Though I have seen a couple of information scattered here in the "Business" section, I believe Agriculture is a major source of money, food and employment in developed economies and to some extent in Nigeria. I feel a full section should be given to Agriculture as given to other aspect of live in Nigeria. If we have a section for "Food", then I believe we should have one for Agriculture. Such a section will make easy access to agricultural information possible, helps practicing and potential farmers to share ideas, and encourage others to invest or enter into agriculture.

Thanks for giving my appeal the appropriate attention.

Your tenant on Nairaland

Curious_city

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun On The Need For Agric Section by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
Good idea...
Re: Open Letter To Seun On The Need For Agric Section by saska1122: 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
It is long overdue!!!

Please, act as requested!!!
Re: Open Letter To Seun On The Need For Agric Section by Curiouscity(m): 1:57am On Dec 30, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Oga Seun, I guess you are on Christmas holidays. When you are back, kindly response/act on my request. Or maybe you are waiting for January 1 to create the new section?
Re: Open Letter To Seun On The Need For Agric Section by neupert(m): 6:08am On Dec 30, 2012
i concur.
And i promise to visit the agric section everyday when eventually it is created.
Re: Open Letter To Seun On The Need For Agric Section by justayo: 6:42am On Dec 30, 2012
Oga Seun,
We nid am badly.Thnks for evry evry sha
Re: Open Letter To Seun On The Need For Agric Section by jamace(m): 7:29am On Dec 30, 2012
Supported! Supported!! Supported!!! cool
Re: Open Letter To Seun On The Need For Agric Section by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 30, 2012
I would love to see an agriculture section here on NL!

Also supported!
Re: Open Letter To Seun On The Need For Agric Section by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
Supported
Re: Open Letter To Seun On The Need For Agric Section by saheed3(m): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
absolutely it's long overdue; happy new year in advance every one.
Re: Open Letter To Seun On The Need For Agric Section by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2012
i wanted to start a poultry farm but dnt knw how to go about it-i was looking agric section but find none. Pls if this section can be created, i will b happy. Nevertheless, if there is anyone who have been involvd poultry farming should please teach me. My mail is akseph4gr8ness@gmail.com
Re: Open Letter To Seun On The Need For Agric Section by saheed3(m): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
If there is any catfish farmer here pls indicate, i'm having challenges. Am a fresh farmer and i need help...
Re: Open Letter To Seun On The Need For Agric Section by Curiouscity(m): 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
Oga Seun, as U dey celebrate a million members mark, can U try and response to my humble request? At least for the joy hitting 1million mark create a section for AGRICULTURE. Abi na bad request be that?
Re: Open Letter To Seun On The Need For Agric Section by Mynd44: 2:12am On Jan 19, 2013
Hmm.......

(1) (Reply)

The Newly Launched Njiko Igbo Social-official Site - Ouk Youths!!! / Nscdc / Best Cooking Blog In Nigeria (wives Connection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.